The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I might have mentioned that Margaret's daughter Jenny moved in to the study?

Okay, I think I failed to mention it properly, but yes, I was a bit like "wtf, there isn't enough room for three people in this house let alone four".

I just found out that my brother is being kicked out of his house.

And moving in here. Moving into MY room.

Has anyone seen what my room looks like? Has anyone seen how big my room is?

Oh. My. God.

I'll be choosing it myself because I'm picky with watches: they have to be either digital or analogue with the hour dots (I need to be able to tell the time precisely when using public transport), and it can't be too big since I have small wrists, not too feminine (e.g. diamonds) or too masculine (e.g. leather) because both annoy me, and it's gotta match the majority of my clothes... so it may take me a while to find the perfect watch. :naughty:

Good luck to your father, you may have to take him for a meal during the shopping!:roftl:

Orrr you could just eat it normally, like a normal person :naughty:

Could never be as fun!:mf_rosetinted:

We don't have those cookies in my country but I can imagine what they’re like!:wink2:

Okay, I think I failed to mention it properly, but yes, I was a bit like "wtf, there isn't enough room for three people in this house let alone four".

Oh. My. God.

lmfao!!!!!!:lmfao: Ohh poor beeyankar! You should move into Tan's house.

I'll be choosing it myself because I'm picky with watches: they have to be either digital or analogue with the hour dots (I need to be able to tell the time precisely when using public transport), and it can't be too big since I have small wrists, not too feminine (e.g. diamonds) or too masculine (e.g. leather) because both annoy me, and it's gotta match the majority of my clothes... so it may take me a while to find the perfect watch. :naughty:

And Ithought I was the only one this picky over watches. I've been looking for three years now :roftl:

(Silver (don't do gold or leather or plastic), small face (rectangular/hexagonal/oval but not round; blobs not numerals; no diamonds/mother of pearl or coloured faces/fancy bracelets - this is a working watch, not jewellery)

Oh. My. God.

:shocked: I presume you're not going to be in there as well?

And that walk, is talk, Im a bit out of it :roftl:

We can walk AND talk :das:

Come baaack! :crybaby: I was only watching pointless MGMT videos!

:shocked: I presume you're not going to be in there as well?

Well, yes, wehere would I go? Why would my brother get my room and I get nothing? :naughty: Hopefully my brother will also disagree enough to go and live somewhere else instead :sneaky2:

I hate the viscious and evil cycle of late-sleeping :sneaky2:

I can't sleep now because I stayed up far too late yesterday and then slept far too late this mornign and so I practically just got up so now I can't sleep, and I will go to bed far too late again, then sleep far too late tomorrow morning and not be able to go to bed early tomorrow night.

:sneaky2:

Well, yes, wehere would I go? Why would my brother get my room and I get nothing? :naughty: Hopefully my brother will also disagree enough to go and live somewhere else instead :sneaky2:

I think you may find that it's illegal for you to share a room because of your respective ages. It would be in the UK.

I hate the viscious and evil cycle of late-sleeping :sneaky2:

I can't sleep now because I stayed up far too late yesterday and then slept far too late this mornign and so I practically just got up so now I can't sleep, and I will go to bed far too late again, then sleep far too late tomorrow morning and not be able to go to bed early tomorrow night.

:sneaky2:

I think I should have MQ'd all this.

You have to break the cycle. Make yourself get up just a little later tomorrow instead of a lot later.

I know it's tough , but you can do it :thumb_yello:

:emot-sad: ... because I loooo-oooove to love yooouuu, but I'm tiiiii-hiiied down my honey-bee, and yes I would love to love you in the way that I dooo-ooo, Oh and I think of you all of my time, you I can't get off of my mind and I miiiiiiiissss yooouuuuuuu ... :tears::crybaby:

*instructs self to stop listening to this song*

*puts it on repeat*