The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Oh yeah, that too...:naughty: I also moved away from home, recorded a song with Mika, and won the lottery.

Sheesh, way to keep me informed :sneaky2:

See, I just get cheap plastic Mika-ish kid's watches for $2 at the thrift store...

Mee tooo. I don't suit grown up accessories :naughty:

If DC lets you see some of his photos from the Gold Coast, you could have bigger than lifesize prints of us and put one up there :thumb_yello:

YAY! :groovy:

I started reading it last night. It's nice braindead fiction.. And Rpattz is easy on the eye.. :das:

But Rpattz isn't in the book :tears:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: It does look funny!!

But you can call me Vivian or Dolly.

We should go overseas and become as tan as that flight attendant did when she went overseas :wink2:

[/color]

YAY!

He is if you get the version with him on the cover :fisch:

(which I don't have myself :naughty:)

I'm thinking of rereading the Twilight series

and speaking of Dcs photos ... he takes a lot. I'm going through them now, resizing so I can add to places, and possibly burn you guys your copies in case he doesn't, and there's so many :blink:

The one I just came to is a 5.8mb shot of your arse Melz... and not the one you have added somewhere

:shocked:

Well, it does get better. By the time you're 31 you can throw things like "I'm an adult" "Have some respect" back at them. Or in my case "No, don't tell me to STFU - you STFU" Yeah, I would've been justified in telling him to grow up. And, you can also kick them out of your house when they annoy you. And give them christmas presents that say "Be nice to your kids - they choose your retirement home"

Haha! I'll remember that. :naughty:

I had hoped you'd inherited your intelligence from her. *hugs*

Yeah...but for two intelligent people, we have certainly been having the stupidest arguments for the past while...I think it's cause we're both stressed. Once exams are over I won't have as much emotional dumping to do.

Do you think you'll pass ok?

Oh, I know I'll pass--It's just passing via my ridiculously high standards that I'm worried about :naughty:

Sheesh, way to keep me informed :sneaky2:

Sorry...:rolls_eyes:

Oooh!

'DimGray' in weird number code shows up as: [ COLOR=#696969]

Must be a sign...

It's called imagination. It's what people used before it was deemed unworthy in the face of films. :rolls_eyes:

The one I just came to is a 5.8mb shot of your arse Melz... and not the one you have added somewhere

:lmfao:

I'm currently burning 5,903 items, or 4.34GB onto a DVD. So that I can delete it off my computer because it's taking up space and I'm not using it. It's a folder called "Mika Pictures". :fisch:

He is if you get the version with him on the cover :fisch:

(which I don't have myself :naughty:)

Psht, mine has a boring person holding an apple :sneaky2:

Oooh!

Must be a sign...

69 69 69? :naughty:

It's called imagination. It's what people used before it was deemed unworthy in the face of films. :rolls_eyes:

An interesting concept...

But Rpattz isn't in the book

But I've seen the movie so I can only imagine that it is him :das:

We should go overseas and become as tan as that flight attendant did when she went overseas

We should! Do you know anyone in Tasmania? :naughty:

He is if you get the version with him on the cover

(which I don't have myself )

I'm thinking of rereading the Twilight series

I noticed that some bits are boring - I managed to skip past 3 pages last night.
and speaking of Dcs photos ... he takes a lot. I'm going through them now, resizing so I can add to places, and possibly burn you guys your copies in case he doesn't, and there's so many

:shocked

:roftl: what a pervert.

Oh, and your cleavage shots make your boobs bigger.. Breast enlargement. :naughty:

I've decided to rewatch Pirates of Penzance (The Australian/abc version aka the Jon English version (is there any other? ))

One of my old favourites

Love it! I'm in a musical mood too, but we're going out soon to see some fireworks.

Haha! I'll remember that.

It's one of those things parents don't want you to realise. :naughty:

Yeah...but for two intelligent people, we have certainly been having the stupidest arguments for the past while...I think it's cause we're both stressed. Once exams are over I won't have as much emotional dumping to do.

That happens. And I assume there's also the fact you're growing up and your mum has to let go of a little more control each day.
Oh, I know I'll pass--It's just passing via my ridiculously high standards that I'm worried about
Lol!!

Must be a sign...[/color]

Pervert Daughtah.
It's called imagination. It's what people used before it was deemed unworthy in the face of films.
or is it brainwashing. *zhhz*

I'm currently burning 5,903 items, or 4.34GB onto a DVD. So that I can delete it off my computer because it's taking up space and I'm not using it. It's a folder called "Mika Pictures". :fisch:

Psht, mine has a boring person holding an apple :sneaky2:

I put mine on the external and forgot I even had them.. I don't look at them unless I want to photoshop something. :naughty:

Sufferrghhh..

Awwww!

"Created: Monday 10th September 2007"

That's the day I illegally downloaded LiCM :wub2:

Awwwwww I think that's around the day that I joined MFC.

Right lads, I'm off to bed...I should be somewhat well-rested for my exam tomorrow...

G'night! :bye::huglove:

Goonies! :huglove:

You should read it then, so the person whose it is doesn't have to wait for years to get it back

Obssessed much?

:naughty:

Yeah ... but I lost her Pan's Labarynth DVD and I've had her Flight of Conchords DVDs for like a year, she should have expected that when she gave it to me *pbs*

I know, it's kind of creepy :naughty:

But as long as it never overtakes my photos folder then I'm safe. I just like having lots of pictures of things! :fisch:

*looks at photos folder*

29,234 files and 33.8GB :naughty: And the reason I'm making space on my computer is because I can't add my Costa Rica/Sydney/Melbourne pictures to that :naughty:

OKD! Are you still up? :shocked:

Silver!! Do you want coffee??!!:shocked:

*stalks you*

OMG IT IS THE EXACT DAY YOU JOINED MFC!

That is actually extremely creepy. :blink:

:roftl: *high 5's*

Well, my first thread was dated "11-09-2007, 02:03 AM " so over here it was the 11th when I joined, but only just.

Silver!! Do you want coffee??!!:shocked:

:roftl: *high 5's*

Well, my first thread was dated "11-09-2007, 02:03 AM " so over here it was the 11th when I joined, but only just.

Hi Kelzy :huglove:

No time for coffee as have to go to work now :thumbdown: