The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

:roftl: *high 5's*

Well, my first thread was dated "11-09-2007, 02:03 AM " so over here it was the 11th when I joined, but only just.

Haha, well it says you joined on the 10th :sneaky2: And 2am, what a nice time to be posting on the MFC for the first time :naughty:

It was probably the 11th before I listened to it anyway *zhhz*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should! Do you know anyone in Tasmania?

I noticed that some bits are boring - I managed to skip past 3 pages last night.

what a pervert.

Oh, and your cleavage shots make your boobs bigger.. Breast enlargement. :naughty:

Love it! I'm in a musical mood too, but we're going out soon to see some fireworks.

Sadly no.... but that shouldn't stop us :das:

I noticed that with the cleavage shots... I've been deleting those fisch:

Oh fireworks *glances at the sky* should still have a little to wait here before I can see those

Yeah ... but I lost her Pan's Labarynth DVD and I've had her Flight of Conchords DVDs for like a year, she should have expected that when she gave it to me *pbs*

I know, it's kind of creepy :naughty:

But as long as it never overtakes my photos folder then I'm safe. I just like having lots of pictures of things! :fisch:

*looks at photos folder*

29,234 files and 33.8GB :naughty: And the reason I'm making space on my computer is because I can't add my Costa Rica/Sydney/Melbourne pictures to that :naughty:

Wow...so she should know what to expect then

And wow :shocked:

Hi Kelzy :huglove

No time for coffee as have to go to work now :thumbdown

:huglove: Don't work to hard. It's a national holiday here and you can use it as an excuse.

Haha, well it says you joined on the 10th :sneaky2: And 2am, what a nice time to be posting on the MFC for the first time :naughty:

It was probably the 11th before I listened to it anyway *zhhz*

hahah! I think I illegally downloaded LICM a few days after I joined. And it took about 2 weeks before I actually bought it.

Sadly no.... but that shouldn't stop us :das:

I noticed that with the cleavage shots... I've been deleting those fisch:

Oh fireworks *glances at the sky* should still have a little to wait here before I can see those

We should do it then!! A weekend trip?? (since it's so cheap to fly there from Melbourne.)OkD Could come too. :naughty:

Happy Invasion Day!

Happy Invasion Day!!!!

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

(Chookie and I always joked about invasion day.. *waits for DC to light a fire*)

And now I better go get ready for a walk to the fireworks.

hahah! I think I illegally downloaded LICM a few days after I joined. And it took about 2 weeks before I actually bought it.

I bought it in like January or February last year :naughty:

We should do it then!! A weekend trip?? (since it's so cheap to fly there from Melbourne.)OkD Could come too. :naughty:

Yay!

Hello! I'm back! :biggrin2:

Yay! How was it? Did you think of HK?

I finished cleaning my room! I've been at it ever since I came back to Perth! :biggrin2:

*looks around, pleased with herself*

Of course I finished with the old "random boxes/drawers packed full of the rest of the stuff you couldnt be bothered organising" but I did a lot of pretty good organising all in all!

*goes to find her dad's camera to proove it*

Yay! How was it? Did you think of HK?

I finished cleaning my room! I've been at it ever since I came back to Perth! :biggrin2:

*looks around, pleased with herself*

Of course I finished with the old "random boxes/drawers packed full of the rest of the stuff you couldnt be bothered organising" but I did a lot of pretty good organising all in all!

*goes to find her dad's camera to proove it*

It was great. Every single member of the family on my Dad's side was there, which hasn't happened in years. And yes, I did think of happikali! :biggrin2:

*waits for photos*

It was great. Every single member of the family on my Dad's side was there, which hasn't happened in years. And yes, I did think of happikali! :biggrin2:

*waits for photos*

Awesome!

Do you have any photos from it? What did you do there?

:mad3: I'm copying 4 gb of Costa Rica photos onto my computer now so I can't put the memory card in to get the room pictures :doh:

Awesome!

Do you have any photos from it? What did you do there?

:mad3: I'm copying 4 gb of Costa Rica photos onto my computer now so I can't put the memory card in to get the room pictures :doh:

I didn't get an photos but my mum did. She's going to make a book thing for my grandparents. And no, I will not upload them. :naughty:

While we wait for those stupid photos to copy over, here's a song for the Queen fans among us :naughty::fisch:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9sAGGzvHBok&feature=related

Not bad at all. :naughty:

Awww, yay! :biggrin2: If that stupid host guy would stfu :sneaky2:

Yeah, Al Murray gets on my nerves. He sings with every band that appears on his show. His only redeeming quality is that he's a Queen fan. :naughty:

I'd better go to bed. I got into a pretty good sleep pattern while in Merimbula and I don't want to ruin it again before school. I can't believe I only have two days of holidays left. :shocked::tears:

Na-night!

Yeah, Al Murray gets on my nerves. He sings with every band that appears on his show. His only redeeming quality is that he's a Queen fan. :naughty:

I'd better go to bed. I got into a pretty good sleep pattern while in Merimbula and I don't want to ruin it again before school. I can't believe I only have two days of holidays left. :shocked::tears:

Na-night!

Eurgh, how annoying. I dislike him :naughty:

Oooh, good idea! Two days, suckyyyy! :naughty:

Niiight! :original:

Welcome back Sarah!

Nice room OkD. Where'd you hide all the rubbish??

Let's plan tassie trip for around April?? We don't need much $$ since it's a cheap flight and we'll do everything dirt cheap.

I saw Fireworks. Fireworks were lame. :rolls_eyes:

Welcome back Sarah!

Nice room OkD. Where'd you hide all the rubbish??

Let's plan tassie trip for around April?? We don't need much $$ since it's a cheap flight and we'll do everything dirt cheap.

I saw Fireworks. Fireworks were lame. :rolls_eyes:

In the three sets of drawers there *pbs*

Fireworks are always lame.

Except the fireworks I saw on new years eve this last year *pbs* We were mid way down the Pacuare river, in the middle of nowhere, only reachable by white water raft, and we made a bonfire on the boulder/beach next to the river and then some of the boat guides went and set some fireworks off. And I was actually impressed :naughty: (Even though they were like 10 seconds later than everyone at the bonfire, so we had to count down twice:naughty:)

How nice of you guys to think of me while you were in GC...thanks for the pc!! You guys clearly had more fun that Southern Cross station...where's that vid Kelzy??:naughty:

Yes, I think so :cheerful_h4h: Yes, where is it? If you two send me the good quality of your documentary videos I can edit the camera angles together *pbs* I am highly bored.

Yes, I think so :cheerful_h4h: Yes, where is it? If you two send me the good quality of your documentary videos I can edit the camera angles together *pbs* I am highly bored.

Hiya all ! :bye: This is again such a quick pop in :blush-anim-cl: ... ( my friend leaves tomorrow) ....

Biancs ... if you are reeeeeeeaaalllly bored .... p'raps you could play with Mondo pics . ??? :blush-anim-cl::wink2::original: