The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Hey guys! How are we all?

OkD: Love the Twilight posters. :wub2: And, I dislike rat dogs. Some make me wanna gag. I think... if you're gonna be a dog, then be a DOG. :sneaky2: But that's just me. :naughty:

HK, so glad to hear things have been going well!

Bonza, have fun back at school!

*waves hello to all the mikamites*

Hiya RBSKY !! :biggrin2:

Thanks !

But - but ... Maggie & Mondo are little dogs !! :tears::naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go.. http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/popup.htm

I think that was #33.

Yay! Thank you! 33 is pretty good, it's in the top 40 at least! They should release more stuff in Australia if they want better :sneaky2:

Hello All !

My friend left this morning ... he had a wonderful time, he can get around our house easily in his wheelchair !

Did I mention that the show went really well on Sat. night too ??

I think the Tamar River cruise looks lovely too Kelz !!

Aw! Nice! And no I don't think so, but yay!

Hey guys! How are we all?

OkD: Love the Twilight posters. And, I dislike rat dogs. Some make me wanna gag. I think... if you're gonna be a dog, then be a DOG. But that's just me.

Hey!

I have another one if you're interested :naughty: Petra sent me THREE of the same poster, they're double sided :naughty:

And :lmfao:!!!

Aww, my dog is quite ratty.

Everybody thinks he's extremely ugly but I still love him.

But - but ... Maggie & Mondo are little dogs !!

Nawww, your dogs are small. Not as ratdogged as they could be :thumb_yello:

The dogs are locked outside because they are wet ad dirty. Oh, it was TOTALLY hilarious when Ambrose was standing in the water looking the other way and got completely dunked from behind. His face! :lmao:

But anyway, this is how the cats choose to sleep when they have the house to themselves:

IMG_0719.jpg

Squished up against a wall.

IMG_0721.jpg

And behind a couch.

:naughty:

True OKD ... my dogs are not really ratty ... :naughty:

SD:I don't think your dog is ratty either ! :thumb_yello:

OKD: Those pics of Mondo ... I sent you the link on MSN , remember ? :wink2:

Otherwise ... would you like me to PM them to you ? :original:

EDIT: LOL ... OKD ... your cat !! :roftl:

True OKD ... my dogs are not really ratty ... :naughty:

SD:I don't think your dog is ratty either ! :thumb_yello:

OKD: Those pics of Mondo ... I sent you the link on MSN , remember ? :wink2:

Otherwise ... would you like me to PM them to you ? :original:

EDIT: LOL ... OKD ... your cat !! :roftl:

Yes, can you send them again? I lost them :naughty: I think I saved them on my computer but then I did that big cleanup thing :fisch:

I like cruises..

Arrghhkk the heat!! Oh I have a Zooper Dooper obsession.. I'm having one every hour it seems. Driving around town today (Kobiiiii got her lip pierced) I noticed that it still didn't feel as hot as GC though. Poor Sarah. Hope your school has AC.

btw, Did anyone else hear about the guy that got shot in Burleigh Heads?

The heat this week... crazy *is about to go get zooper doopers*

And a guy got shot :shocked: when?

Last night. Road rage incident. The shooter is a moron.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/733366/man-found-shot-dead-at-burleigh-heads

And Zooper Doopers are addictive. I think Thur/Fri is going to be 36ish in Melb. Which is cooler than it will be here. :blink:

Last night. Road rage incident. The shooter is a moron.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/733366/man-found-shot-dead-at-burleigh-heads

And Zooper Doopers are addictive. I think Thur/Fri is going to be 36ish in Melb. Which is cooler than it will be here. :blink:

Wow... and we were there not long ago.

From the sounds of it (there were brawls in Burleigh Heads as well according to the article shocked:) I'm glad we weren't there for Aussie day

Moron shooter

Yeah.. apparently there's a cool change coming through Thursday but here the temp for Fri is still around 40. I'm curling up somewhere under fans.

And they are addictive. We just lurched into a how awesome zooper doopers are discussion here... :naughty:

Wow... and we were there not long ago.

From the sounds of it (there were brawls in Burleigh Heads as well according to the article shocked:) I'm glad we weren't there for Aussie day

Moron shooter

Yeah.. apparently there's a cool change coming through Thursday but here the temp for Fri is still around 40. I'm curling up somewhere under fans.

And they are addictive. We just lurched into a how awesome zooper doopers are discussion here... :naughty:

I'm glad we weren't there for AD also.

Same here 40 42 43 ish.. yuck.

We've had that convo today aswell :roftl: I had to go and buy 2 more packets because MM took a heap to work.

WTF is a Zooper Dooper?

Have fun at school! Do you have air conditioning?

That road rage thing is really scary :shocked:

27479713_76c21d9114.jpg?v=0

I can't believe you don't know what they are? :shocked:

I like cruises..

Arrghhkk the heat!! Oh I have a Zooper Dooper obsession.. I'm having one every hour it seems. Driving around town today (Kobiiiii got her lip pierced) I noticed that it still didn't feel as hot as GC though. Poor Sarah. Hope your school has AC.

Have fun at school! Do you have air conditioning?

Thankfully, we do have air conditioning. Also I'm finally not doing PE this year, so I won't have to suffer too much in the heat. :naughty:

I'm glad we weren't there for AD also.

Same here 40 42 43 ish.. yuck.

We've had that convo today aswell :roftl: I had to go and buy 2 more packets because MM took a heap to work.

Seriously need to go run and hide somewhere from this heat

Shame on mother melzy

We have aldi brand ones, but they're just not the same. Nobody does those icy poles quite like zooper doopers

I think I am going to go get them now.

And OkD ... how could you not know :blink: They're a primary school staplem

Grooooss! Do you get to keep it?

Dammit, where were you last night? That is a genius idea, I have had an untouched Twilight sitting on my bedside table for the past week.

?

Ewwwwww! No!

I must've been doing something to keep myself occupied...

My cousin's bf got arrested for dealing drugs last week, and he was apparently going to the Australia Day celebrations in one of the villiages near Orange... He didn't go though... then again, he's not allowed to leave the town he's in, and he's not allowed to go to Orange...

And hey everyone,

I am sunburnt (funny, I go to qld for a week, no sun burn, I go to Wahalla for a weekend and come back sunburnt), tired and sore, but apart from that had a good weekend.

We went up to wahalla for the aussie day weekend to camp. I forgot my pillow but luckily my duffel bag made a slightly not comfortable but passable pillow. Got bitten by some insect. Climbed up a 1k path (all up hill) to the cricket ground, then got a lift down in the 4wd

Went 4wd ft Thompson river crossing (and later swimming ft parking with all the other 4wds on the rocks in the middle of the river)

Walking 1 km down hill to check out a water tunnel, then 1km along the hot river bank to check out its entrance ft path that was barely there, then all the way back again

Doing a Ghost tour which spent too little time telling the ghost stories of the town and more time telling other stuff

Getting ridicolously cold for summer nights once the sun no longer shone on the valley wahalla is in, but being super warm in the day

And packing it all up to come back home to showers, mattresses and pillows today

Sounds like fun...

Definitely get information from them regarding intended surgery and worse case scenario surgery.. You have to sign something before getting knocked out to say you authorise them to do whatever is necessary, but you can stipulate what you don't want to happen. And I agree about being whole. It's why I have refused bowel surgery. I think that once they cut some out it can lead onto further problems. The body is amazing and can heal itself. You just have to treat it right. Best to let them look properly first.

Perhaps you could call up and tell the receptionist that you have a few questions regarding the surgery and could he please answer them. If she says yes have a list ready to email through so he can read and reply.

Because I need cheekbones. Stupid german face.. You look your age which is a good thing. But I think you'll get stuck in a time warp at some point soon. The last time I looked my age was when I was 17.

Happy Invasion Day!!!!

I'd rather hang with bogans than bigots!!!

But there's always a point where you just can't resist any further and have to say smth. Some people just need shutting up sometimes.

btw, a south park ep with Bono was on today. yeah yeah yeah!

I'll try and call in the next few days or so...

True... but no doubt you'll get away with looking younger than you are when you're older... I think I've always looked my age... guess it's better than looking older than I am...

Speaking of Invasion Day, what does everyone think of changing the date of Australia Day?

The only reason I could disagree with moving it is that no matter what day you move it to, some people will still think of it as invasion day... Though it's probably a good idea to talk about it and get some intelligent conversation about moving a day like that...

So would I... and bogans are much more amusing...

Was it a good ep? :das:

But Rpattz isn't in the book

Rpattz isn't a fictional character sweetie...

He is if you get the version with him on the cover

(which I don't have myself)

I'm thinking of rereading the Twilight series

and speaking of Dcs photos ... he takes a lot. I'm going through them now, resizing so I can add to places, and possibly burn you guys your copies in case he doesn't, and there's so many

I don't have my own copies yet... I borrowed Zoe's...

and speaking of Zoe... http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1U_pGGrDLaM :fisch:

(Chookie and I always joked about invasion day.. *waits for DC to light a fire*)

And now I better go get ready for a walk to the fireworks.

Did you see the picture of the book we saw in the airport?

Because my dad's camera is far insuperior to mine, I had to take several hundred pictures to get my whole room in, but here it is, going in a circle:

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Nice room... Like the posters...

*wants to steal the Kooks poster*

*subtley points towards her costa rica thread, where some reportage has taken place*

Linkage?

I'm very happy today, cos SCHOOL IS BACK!!

(I'm far too nerdy for my own good... )

Although since I'm yr 12 now, this will be my last first-day-back-at-school EVER!

Ooooh... have fun!

I loved year 12...

Sure thing... you have access to a time machine?

last New Years eve or not.. its on the to do list

*hides DeLorean under a sheet* :fisch:

My friend has to stay home with her stupid rat dog with a stupid broken leg every weekday while her mum is at work. I'm quite certain dogs with broken legs do not need to be accompanied 24/7, even ratdogs.

I want to have my birthday on my freaking birthday, dammit! Is that too much to ask!

Poor ratdog... maybe ratdog can't walk very well.. I know when Pugsley had his leg bandaged up, I didn't like to leave him alone..

Hiya RBSKY !!

Thanks !

But - but ... Maggie & Mondo are little dogs !!

But not ratdogs... ratdogs are like this...

ca3a6f7350c30d16a0835e79ff7c-1-3.jpg

*squees at cute little teacup chihuahuas*

I'd just like to mention that this Thursday will be 41 degrees Celsius and this Friday will be 42 degrees Celsius. Those are my first two days back at school.

Hot... do you have AC? if not, then you get to go home once it hits about 40 degrees...

I like cruises..

btw, Did anyone else hear about the guy that got shot in Burleigh Heads?

Ohhh... what's the lip piercing look like?

No! That's pretty bad...

Though up the hill there's been some dramas... a man got stabbed on Sunday night, and yesterday there was a brawl...

Has anyone been watching the tennis? Dokic just lost in three sets. :tears:

She gave a great effort though. :thumb_yello:

Did she?

damn... She was playing against the 3rd seed though... bet it was a good game though... and Oz loves her again, so that's good...

We have aldi brand ones, but they're just not the same. Nobody does those icy poles quite like zooper doopers

I think I am going to go get them now.

And OkD ... how could you not know They're a primary school staplem

No I've never heard of nor seen them *feels left out*

Thankfully, we do have air conditioning. Also I'm finally not doing PE this year, so I won't have to suffer too much in the heat.

Woo!

My cousin's bf got arrested for dealing drugs last week, and he was apparently going to the Australia Day celebrations in one of the villiages near Orange... He didn't go though... then again, he's not allowed to leave the town he's in, and he's not allowed to go to Orange...

Eek!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Linkage?

But not ratdogs... ratdogs are like this...

ca3a6f7350c30d16a0835e79ff7c-1-3.jpg

Yes. Ew :naughty:

Though up the hill there's been some dramas... a man got stabbed on Sunday night, and yesterday there was a brawl...

Eek!

No I've never heard of nor seen them *feels left out*

!

Okay... go to your local supermarket and find a packet (tomorrow) and bring them home, freeze, eat, then come online and thank us for ordering you to do it (I suggest you start with a fairy floss flavoured one)

I brought two packets just then, one the normal flavours and one those weird flavours we had in GC then told the others in the house which flavours (the ones I don't like) they are allowed to touch

Ewwwwww! No!

*hides DeLorean under a sheet* :fisch:

I had to google to understand that you're referring to the Back to the Future car :naughty:

As much as I love those movies, I never knew what brand the car was (me and car brands don't mix)

*goes to watch Zoe's video*