The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes! I forgot to comment on all of the beautiful food. But I did read it all. Looks yummy.

:biggrin2: Oh it's not even finished yet :naughty:

:lmfao::lmao::roftl:

:sneaky2: What are you saying about my MQ style?

Okay... go to your local supermarket and find a packet (tomorrow) and bring them home, freeze, eat, then come online and thank us for ordering you to do it (I suggest you start with a fairy floss flavoured one)

I brought two packets just then, one the normal flavours and one those weird flavours we had in GC then told the others in the house which flavours (the ones I don't like) they are allowed to touch

Fairy floss icey poles? Woah. Okay.

It ends with a boob shot... well done to Zoe

I liked her little vlog

Hahahaha, that is exactly what I thought! :lmfao:

I had to google to understand that you're referring to the Back to the Future car :naughty:

As much as I love those movies, I never knew what brand the car was (me and car brands don't mix)

*goes to watch Zoe's video*

Am I the only one who links DeLoreans with BTTF?

There's also a DeLorean in The Wedding Singer... and Matthew Reilly owns one (Aussie writer)...

:lmfao: It ends with a boob shot... well done to Zoe :naughty:

I liked her little vlog

That it does... she tried editing it out but apparently couldn't save it in the right format...

That was what she "had to go home to do" on Australia Day...

Hahahaha, that is exactly what I thought! :lmfao:

Yeah well, she has trouble hiding her boobs...

Apparently there's going to be a shout out to us next time... we were watching it in Hog's Breath Cafe earlier on, around the same time Mum said to dad "Wayne, do you want sex?" (and meaning "do you want a Sex on the Beach?"... I hope)...

Am I the only one who links DeLoreans with BTTF?

There's also a DeLorean in The Wedding Singer... and Matthew Reilly owns one (Aussie writer)...

That it does... she tried editing it out but apparently couldn't save it in the right format...

That was what she "had to go home to do" on Australia Day...

I associate them by sight with BTTF but not by name :naughty:

And ah... a problem I can relate to that one

Hey there! just want to say Thankyou to the Gold Coast crew... Me got me postcard today:wub2:

Glad it made it there safely (we sent a fair few.. I'm just hoping none of them get lost on the way)

I'll try and call in the next few days or so...

True... but no doubt you'll get away with looking younger than you are when you're older... I think I've always looked my age... guess it's better than looking older than I am...

Speaking of Invasion Day, what does everyone think of changing the date of Australia Day?

The only reason I could disagree with moving it is that no matter what day you move it to, some people will still think of it as invasion day... Though it's probably a good idea to talk about it and get some intelligent conversation about moving a day like that...

So would I... and bogans are much more amusing...

Was it a good ep? :das:

Rpattz isn't a fictional character sweetie...

I don't have my own copies yet... I borrowed Zoe's...

and speaking of Zoe... http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1U_pGGrDLaM :fisch:

Did you see the picture of the book we saw in the airport?

Ohhh... what's the lip piercing look like?

No! That's pretty bad...

Though up the hill there's been some dramas... a man got stabbed on Sunday night, and yesterday there was a brawl...

Good.

Or maybe I'll just age 10 years suddenly.

I personally think it should be changed to show respect, but it's something I doubt everyone would be able to agree on..

Bogans are.

It was Bono being competitive. Funny and eyerollworthy.

Rpattz.. :das:

aww Zoe!

I didn't. What pic??

looks good. It's just a small dainty one.

when will the madness end.

And here's why you shouldn't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:QueenCake

Scroll to "amusing things"

It shows edits people have made on Wiki. :naughty:

(this post got interrupted by a huntsman in mother melzy's bedroom. :sneaky2:)

I associate them by sight with BTTF but not by name :naughty:

And ah... a problem I can relate to that one

Glad it made it there safely (we sent a fair few.. I'm just hoping none of them get lost on the way)

Fair enough then... int he first one Michael J Fox says, "You built a time machine out of a DeLorean???"

Good.

Or maybe I'll just age 10 years suddenly.

I personally think it should be changed to show respect, but it's something I doubt everyone would be able to agree on..

Bogans are.

It was Bono being competitive. Funny and eyerollworthy.

Rpattz.. :das:

aww Zoe!

I didn't. What pic??

looks good. It's just a small dainty one.

when will the madness end.

And here's why you shouldn't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:QueenCake

Scroll to "amusing things"

It shows edits people have made on Wiki. :naughty:

That's just plain weird... I'd never believe anything on Wikipedia... doesn't stop me from using it though (but I use other sites too... don't trust Wiki)...

Huntsman??? :shocked:

Hey there! just want to say Thankyou to the Gold Coast crew... Me got me postcard today:wub2:

Ohh good!!

Oh and I added some photos to facebook. If any of those in them want them removed let me know..

As for everyone else... feel free to stalk/comment (as long as I have you added :fisch:)

*goes to look*

That's just plain weird... I'd never believe anything on Wikipedia... doesn't stop me from using it though (but I use other sites too... don't trust Wiki)...

Huntsman??? :shocked:

Pretty amusing though.

Yep. It's the heat. As soon as it hots over 35 we get them inside. Poor little things are dehydrated and dizzy. :naughty:

Melz, did you see the pics I posted in the U2 thread?

Poor Adam looked so cold... *offers to warm him up*

I just did! I mustn't have clicked on the thread the other day.

Is it just me, and I don't mean this nasty, but Bono really looks sh!t-ugly there? :naughty:

Goodnight Teegs!

Okay... ideas time

If you had to go to a costume party where the theme was a fictional character, and it involved going out clubbing afterwards in said costume (unless being chicken and bringing a change of clothes), and was not far off, and required a cheapish/easy to find costume... what would you go as?

Apparently there's going to be a shout out to us next time... we were watching it in Hog's Breath Cafe earlier on, around the same time Mum said to dad "Wayne, do you want sex?" (and meaning "do you want a Sex on the Beach?"... I hope)...

:lmfao:

Okay... ideas time

If you had to go to a costume party where the theme was a fictional character, and it involved going out clubbing afterwards in said costume (unless being chicken and bringing a change of clothes), and was not far off, and required a cheapish/easy to find costume... what would you go as?

Hmmmm *will now think about this*

And here are some Vampire Weekend links, :sneaky2:

Oxford Comma: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=P_i1xk07o4g

Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHl9qRsMzw&feature=channel

A-Punk: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_XC2mqcMMGQ&feature=channel

Took me a minute there to realise you meant a spider :roftl: and not an actual huntsman - tight trousers - whips - bedroom :das:

Hi Rainbow Sky!! I'm pretty good thanks. Back to school on Thursday. How have you been?

Aww, my dog is quite ratty.

Everybody thinks he's extremely ugly but I still love him.

Hey SD! Have a god time back at school on Thurs. Which year are you going into now? Awww I'm sorry I offended you and your rat dog. :boxed::roftl:

Hiya RBSKY !!

Thanks !

But - but ... Maggie & Mondo are little dogs !!

Hi HK! Nah, I don't reckon your dog qualify for 'rat status', so they're cool! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Hey!

I have another one if you're interested Petra sent me THREE of the same poster, they're double sided

And :lmfao:!!!

Hi OkD!

*gasp* I'm verra interested. :wub2:

You have the most awesome poster collecshun ever.

Happy Hump Day, everyone! *waves*

Okay... ideas time

Well, that's easy. go to spotlight and get smth..

I can see you as Dorothy from Wiz of Oz. All you need is a white tshirt, blue pinafore, blue socks, a pair of shoes and some red glitter glue. And braid/plait your hair on each side, but not all of the end. Oh, and a red bow. *RBS*

Took me a minute there to realise you meant a spider :roftl: and not an actual huntsman - tight trousers - whips - bedroom :das:

:roftl: In that case she wouldn't have called me to remove it.

New blog

on MS about the Wiki entry ft his second album :naughty:

Lol!!!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! *waves*

Happy Hump Day!!

Morning all

I am about to brave the heat to try and find a costume.

Ideas still welcomed (as today may be total failure)

Op shops, normal shops then, if all else fails, costume shops are on the agenda

What I said ^ *points up*

Only 2 Zooper Doopers so far today.. Fairy Floss ones are :licks_lips: Yummmy

Well, that's easy. go to spotlight and get smth..

I can see you as Dorothy from Wiz of Oz. All you need is a white tshirt, blue pinafore, blue socks, a pair of shoes and some red glitter glue. And braid/plait your hair on each side, but not all of the end. Oh, and a red bow. *RBS*

What I said ^ *points up*

Only 2 Zooper Doopers so far today.. Fairy Floss ones are :licks_lips: Yummmy

How odd that I didn't think of Spotlight :blink:

But funny you should say Dorothy, since that's what I was leaning towards. I have a white t-shirt, can get dad to get me some light blue or blue and white checked material offcuts for tying around plaits, and was looking for a pinafore style dress today. Found a blue and white one that will suit, and a straw bag (for the basket)

All I need is to make/find some red shoes.

How odd that I didn't think of Spotlight :blink:

But funny you should say Dorothy, since that's what I was leaning towards. I have a white t-shirt, can get dad to get me some light blue or blue and white checked material offcuts for tying around plaits, and was looking for a pinafore style dress today. Found a blue and white one that will suit, and a straw bag (for the basket)

All I need is to make/find some red shoes.

ohh TP! *pbs*

you need a fluffy dog in your basket :naughty:

(3 zooper doopers)