The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that :naughty: Might put a dog teddy in it.

And wow.. I've only had one (mainly because someone left the freezer open and barely any were frozen)

:shocked: I'd slap them *zhhz*

*resists urge for another one.*

they are only 70ml each, so 4 would be equal to a standard drink.. :naughty:

Have you got the costume all sorted out yet?

:shocked: I'd slap them *zhhz*

*resists urge for another one.*

they are only 70ml each, so 4 would be equal to a standard drink.. :naughty:

Have you got the costume all sorted out yet?

Im up to 3 now.... now that their freezing.

And costume state = still needing shoes. But as its too hot to leave the house, and my car is playing up again (battery problems again) I'm stuck at home till dad gets back from work (took the bus into town earlier)

Its making me look at other cars though... I found a cute little 99 excel for 4000 that is tempting me to trade McFlatty car off to Brother Becster v.2

Basically, if the car keeps playing around, and costs money to fix, then thats bye bye car (though the guy who damaged it will still have to get it fixed)

Im up to 3 now.... now that their freezing.

And costume state = still needing shoes. But as its too hot to leave the house, and my car is playing up again (battery problems again) I'm stuck at home till dad gets back from work (took the bus into town earlier)

Its making me look at other cars though... I found a cute little 99 excel for 4000 that is tempting me to trade McFlatty car off to Brother Becster v.2

Basically, if the car keeps playing around, and costs money to fix, then thats bye bye car (though the guy who damaged it will still have to get it fixed)

Excel's are cute cars. I don't think they crush as easily and parts are easy to get. :naughty: Maybe it's time.

worse case scenario - cover light coloured shoes in red lipstick - smudge and spray with hairspray. or just wear bright red socks over blue socks and flat shoes. Close enough.

Excel's are cute cars. I don't think they crush as easily and parts are easy to get. :naughty: Maybe it's time.

worse case scenario - cover light coloured shoes in red lipstick - smudge and spray with hairspray. or just wear bright red socks over blue socks and flat shoes. Close enough.

I'm beginning to think its time. Especially since my car rego and insurance is up in April (making it the ideal time to buy a new car)

Also saw a Hyundai Sonata with lower Kms for round the same price.

And that could work. Or buying a pair of cheap canvas sneakers and dying them red.

I could pick up some cheap converse rip offs in red from kmart that would be comfy to wear

Hi OkD!

*gasp* I'm verra interested. :wub2:

You have the most awesome poster collecshun ever.

Give me your address then :das: (But don't tell Petra I'm pawning off her posters :naughty:)

And that could work. Or buying a pair of cheap canvas sneakers and dying them red.

I could pick up some cheap converse rip offs in red from kmart that would be comfy to wear

Hmm, I spose that's an idea, but the glittery shoes are really her trademark. You should try and get some grotty cheap shoes from an op shop and cover them in glue and then glitter (the bigger the glitter pieces the better)

I'm beginning to think its time. Especially since my car rego and insurance is up in April (making it the ideal time to buy a new car)

Also saw a Hyundai Sonata with lower Kms for round the same price.

I like the idea of converses.. A modern Dorothy. Woofy would have to play the part of Toto. :naughty:

Sonata's are good too if you want something less common. But it's a family car.. Do you want something that big?

Hmm, I spose that's an idea, but the glittery shoes are really her trademark. You should try and get some grotty cheap shoes from an op shop and cover them in glue and then glitter (the bigger the glitter pieces the better)

true true..

I've seen mika naked :biggrin2:

I wonder how many PMs im going to get now..

Poor you. :naughty:

:blink:

Who's "Mika"? :naughty:

That belgian singer..

Thanks! I'll be in year 11.

He accepts your apology.

*wipes tear*

They grow up so quickly!

:naughty:

Morning all

I am about to brave the heat to try and find a costume.

Ideas still welcomed (as today may be total failure)

Op shops, normal shops then, if all else fails, costume shops are on the agenda

What's the costume for? I missed the gist of the convo.

Give me your address then :das: (But don't tell Petra I'm pawning off her posters :naughty:)

Thank yoooooou! And I won't say a word. :naughty:

I could glitter them up... but I'd prob end up wearing the glitter more

I like the idea of converses.. A modern Dorothy. Woofy would have to play the part of Toto. :naughty:

Sonata's are good too if you want something less common. But it's a family car.. Do you want something that big?

After my little car... yes :naughty:

As long as the cars 4 cyl and thus easy on the petrol, I'm not too fussed. We're still waiting to see how my car goes though.

And hmm Woofy could play Toto... I'll give him a collar and a nametag.

What's the costume for? I missed the gist of the convo.

I'm supposed to be going to a costume party, where the theme is a fictional character (its this Saturday :shocked:)

Hi HK! Nah, I don't reckon your dog qualify for 'rat status', so they're cool!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! *waves*

:kachinga:

Happy Hump Night RBSKY !!

I've seen mika naked !!

I wonder how many PMs im going to get now..

:blink:

Who's "Mika"? :naughty:

:lmfao::lmao:

Hi/bye peeps - no time to chat :bye:

Haikthxbai Silverliningerrggghhh !!

School tomorrow.

Awww ! Have fun ...... seeing ..... that .... excuse for a walk to the park ...... :naughty:

School tomorrow. :shocked:

:cheerful_h4h: Have you made a folder for this year?

Awww ! Have fun ...... seeing ..... that .... excuse for a walk to the park ...... :naughty:

Ooooh, yes, how many classes do ou share with :das: this year? :das:

Has Mzee really seen Mika naked? :blink:

lol!! No, Mzee hasn't.

All she saw was a photoshop of Mike. :roftl:

And, can we please not discuss it here further.. :wink2:

Umm.. I was going to say smth

Oh, Only a matter of time before Silver outposts me. :blink:

And, FFFFFF it's hot. :crybaby:

:Awww ! Have fun ...... seeing ..... that .... excuse for a walk to the park ...... :naughty:

I'm sure I will. :naughty:

Oh good luck

*packs a lunch for you ft embaressing notes*

Haha, my mum always does that! :roftl:

:cheerful_h4h: Have you made a folder for this year?

Yes! I made it about 4 weeks ago because I was so excited to finally have a new one (I know I could do it during the year but I can never be bothered). I quite like it!

School tomorrow. :shocked:

Good luck! What grade are you going into?

I started two days ago. Yr 12, although I won't let any of my teachers call me a senior, cos I'm in denial in regards to the whole 'last year of school' thing.:roftl:

I like school far too much for my own good. :naughty:

I started two days ago. Yr 12, although I won't let any of my teachers call me a senior, cos I'm in denial in regards to the whole 'last year of school' thing.:roftl:

I like school far too much for my own good. :naughty:

I'm going into year 11.

I'm going to be so sad at the end of year 12. I'll probably cry my eyes out for days. :naughty:

lol!! No, Mzee hasn't.

All she saw was a photoshop of Mike. :roftl:

And, can we please not discuss it here further.. :wink2:

:roftl: Okay then.

Oh, Only a matter of time before Silver outposts me. :blink:

Hahah, scary, isn't it?

Yes! I made it about 4 weeks ago because I was so excited to finally have a new one (I know I could do it during the year but I can never be bothered). I quite like it!

Oooooh, pictures? Wha does it look like?

I started two days ago. Yr 12, although I won't let any of my teachers call me a senior, cos I'm in denial in regards to the whole 'last year of school' thing.

I like school far too much for my own good.

Hahaha!

I'm going into year 11.

Aren't you turning 17 this year though? :blink:

Oooooh, pictures? Wha does it look like?

Aren't you turning 17 this year though? :blink:

Umm, it's a bit more collage-y than last years one. I'll take some photos of it tomorrow for you.

Yes, I'm turning 17. So is everybody else in year 11.. :naughty:

Perhaps it's different, depending on which state you go to school in.