Rainbow Sky

Bianca says:

leee-aaaaah

Leah says:

hello

Bianca says:

hello :biggrin2:

Bianca says:

say, have you gotten me something for my birthday?

Leah says:

nope :biggrin2:

Bianca says:

:biggrin2:

Leah says:

what do ya want? :biggrin2:

Bianca says:

a ukelele :biggrin2:

Leah says:

uh...where am i supposed to get that?

Bianca says:

well

Bianca says:

ive seen them at the fremantle markets for $20

Bianca says:

i guess music stores have them too i dont know

Leah says:

i cant get to fremantle

Bianca says:

owwwww

Bianca says:

what about on the weekend?

Leah says:

u can get it and i pay u? its kinda lame but i have no transport

Bianca says:

okay! :biggrin2:

Woooooooooooooooo! I'm getting a ukelele!!!! And I even get to pick what one! :groovy:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did! I mustn't have clicked on the thread the other day.

Is it just me, and I don't mean this nasty, but Bono really looks sh!t-ugly there?

Goodnight Teegs!

*looks again*

You're right... not the best pic of him... not the best pic of Larry either... Adam and Edge look good...

Took me a minute there to realise you meant a spider :roftl: and not an actual huntsman - tight trousers - whips - bedroom :das:

Hmmmmm... .yummy!

Actually, besides the spider, huntsman makes me think of Seven Ancient Wonders and Six Sacred Stones... one of the characters is ex SAS and his callsign is Huntsman...

New blog

on MS about the Wiki entry ft his second album :naughty:

Saw both blogs... though for some reason Stephen Schwartz sounds so familiar... and it's not cause of musicals... dunno why...

Its making me look at other cars though... I found a cute little 99 excel for 4000 that is tempting me to trade McFlatty car off to Brother Becster v.2

Excels are good cars... though $4000 for a 99 sounds a wee bit too much... I didn't think they'd sell for that much...

Excel's are cute cars. I don't think they crush as easily and parts are easy to get.

You're right on both counts... the bumper on my car is fine considering an old woman ran into the back of me (and denied she did anything) and I... erm... reversed into a tree...

And parts are heaps easy to get, and cause there were so many, they're cheaper than parts for a hinda...

lol!! No, Mzee hasn't.

All she saw was a photoshop of Mike.

And, can we please not discuss it here further..

Hmmmmm...curious...

Umm, it's a bit more collage-y than last years one. I'll take some photos of it tomorrow for you.

Yes, I'm turning 17. So is everybody else in year 11...

Perhaps it's different, depending on which state you go to school in.

Funny how that works... :naughty:

I want to gooo to a festival, well, I want to go to ALL these festivals, but I can't afford that, and I can't decide...

BDO - $200~ (It's sold out, so ebay price)- 1st Feb - The Grates, Little Red

Laneway - $97 – 6th Feb - Architecture in Helsinki

Rock It - $99 – 8th March – Fratellis, Faker

V festival - $139 – 5th April – Kaiser Chiefs

West Coast Blues and Roots - $119 – 18th April – JBT, Bob Evans, Little Red

I don't knooooow!

You seem to have a lot of money for someone that doesn't have a job :blink:...

My suggestion would be Rock It or Laneway...

Ooooh, I've come up with an idea!

The Grates, Little Red, AIH, the Fratellis, Faker, the Kaiser Chiefs, JBT, Bob Evans, The Kooks and Mika should all do a free festival on the 5th of February. Yes. That'd be nice.

*adds to list*

Bianca's Fantastic Birthday Festival - $0 - 5th February - The Grates, Little Red, AIH, the Fratellis, Faker, the Kaiser Chiefs, JBT, Bob Evans, The Kooks, Mika

*picks that one*

Works nicely for me...

*is happy with the second round line up announcement*

Yes, but $140 to see them at a well organised festival?

Not worth it IMO...

And this is coming from someone who was willing to see Mika at V Fest for the same money...

Ah but V festival here and V festival there are verry verra different... I don't know if you would call our V fest well organised or not

I doubt it... considering Mika pulled out...

True! I was just amazed by it! They had a free bus service from the station to the site and bus services back (I had to walk in Reading and it wasnt really close) and so much more of that convenience service stuff! No idea if they do this everywhere though :smth:.

There was for the GC V festival last year, but not for any other cities...

Ooooooh... tempting...

Frig it.. *clicks BIN.jpg*

Oh and did anyone hear about this this morning

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24978767-421,00.html

Some people are just.... *doesn't have the words to describe right now* but not right

Defo not right... that was just on the news... How could you do it???

Well I went into the library at lunch because I couldn't stand being outside anymore. I think it got to 43 degrees today which was horrible. Thank God my school has air conditioning.

It's supposed to be 47 degrees this Sunday here!

Ouch!

Weather for Perth WA

25°C

Current: Mostly Cloudy

Wind: S at 19 km/h

Humidity: 54%

:sneaky2:

Twas 35°C earlier in the day (in the shade), and it's around 32°C now...

Omg, I went to Centre**** today to plead my case for doing 2 units a semester from now on, and present them with my letter of proof.

Stood in line for two and a half hours and even had that lady who comes down the line when there is a big line ask me what I was in for and confirm I was in the right place. And then when I got to the counter the lady was all like "Oh, we don't deal with Youth Allowance, you need to go to Youth Allowance and talk to them". WHAT THE **** IS YOUTH ALLOWANCE? THEY ARE YOUTH ALLOWANCE, YOUTH ALLOWANCE IS CENTRE****, CENTRE**** IS YOUTH ALLOWANCE! I don't get it at all, I have always gone to that office, that is WHERE I got my youth allowance. They don't deal with youth allowance? They gave me my youth allowance! She like, photocopied my letter and then told me to ring some number.

I can't be arsed now

No doubt when you call the number they'll tell you to go to the nearest Centre****...

They just didn't want to do the paperwork...

It was 43 the day I came home and the day after. No one offered me sympathy

Gotta bitch to get the sympathy... unless you're Mika...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=8380375&blogID=461803637

Well, (to quote Teegs I think) That's just bloody stupid.

Tis just bloody stupid...

And do I spy the Umbilical Brothers in that line up?

Well, I think it's brilliant!

It is very weird though. It encourages kids to keep fit and healthy. The basic storyline is that a new girl named Stephanie (the one with pink hair) has moved to Lazytown where everybody is very lazy. But she and Sportacus (the hero who can do crazy acrobatics and lives in a blimp floating about Lazytown), who is played my the show's creator and Olympic gymnast, get everybody in the town (they are all puppets) active again. Sportacus gets his powers from "sports candy" (fruit - usually an apple). The villain of the show is Robbie Rotten and he is always trying to make everybody in Lazytown lazy again because he wants it to be peaceful and quiet. Every episode he disguises himself in some way to try and stop the townspeople and Sportacus from being healthy and active. Each time it ends with his true identity being discovered with the simultaneous cry of "Robbie Rotten!" by everybody. Throughout each episode they sing a couple of songs and it always ends with a rendition of 'Bing Bang'.. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=moBnvpvL47Q

That's about it I think.

That girl reminds me of the friend on Hannah Montana...

Edited by nico_collard

I bet they'll be sold out. :naughty:

I'll be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO depressed if they are! But Fremantle is awesome, so i'm sure there'll be some other shops in Fremantle that sell ukeleles :cheerful_h4h: I'm so going tomorrow!!

The problem is that I gave her the option of me bringing it to her and her wrapping it and giving it to me on my birthhday, and she freaking ACCEPTED! So now I have to give it to her :naughty: Maybe I'll just get it tomorrow and then say I got it on Sunday or something :fisch:

And then I'll go to her house on my birthday especially so I can get it asap :naughty:

Melz....

I wanna buy the NLOTH vinyl, and there's a deal that you get the CD and book with it too... do you reckon it's worth it considering the pack when the vinyl itself is $34.65 AU (£15.98), and the pack is $125.92 (£57.96)....

Actually, nevermind... I won't worry about the book just yet... but what do you think about the vinyl?

You seem to have a lot of money for someone that doesn't have a job :blink:...

My suggestion would be Rock It or Laneway...

Nooo I don't have any money :naughty: But I'm depressed from all the shows I missed last year still :naughty: And that I've never been to a festival and want to go to one. Maybe I should save my money and hope they do normal concerts this year some time?

No doubt when you call the number they'll tell you to go to the nearest Centre****...

Yes, no doubt. Hence I haven't bothered with it yet :naughty:

And do I spy the Umbilical Brothers in that line up?

Yes, I do think so, I was like "wtf???"

I'm going to go and play my keyboard now! *pbs*

Nooo I don't have any money :naughty: But I'm depressed from all the shows I missed last year still :naughty: And that I've never been to a festival and want to go to one. Maybe I should save my money and hope they do normal concerts this year some time?

Yes, no doubt. Hence I haven't bothered with it yet :naughty:

Yes, I do think so, I was like "wtf???"

I'm going to go and play my keyboard now! *pbs*

I'm going to do proper concerts... though considering how much money it costs to just go to the closest capital city to see someone in concert, I won't be going unless it's Mika (practically impossible), Hanson (very unlikely - will prob be after next album), U2 (unlikely to be this year) or the Kooks (unlikely, but who knows?)... And I doubt that anyone interesting will come to Orange...

I'm going to do proper concerts... though considering how much money it costs to just go to the closest capital city to see someone in concert, I won't be going unless it's Mika (practically impossible), Hanson (very unlikely - will prob be after next album), U2 (unlikely to be this year) or the Kooks (unlikely, but who knows?)... And I doubt that anyone interesting will come to Orange...

I'd change that to a likely :das: The Kooks love touring! And the Kooks do not take 4 years to record an album :naughty:

They took 5 months to release Konk from when they stopped touring, so going by Konk the new album should be out in June, and they visited us in August when Konk came out in April, so they should be back in Australia touring the new album by October. But that was their very first time in Australia, and having already been back twice in four months they'd probably make it back here sooner than that. Oh my god, I love the Kooks :naughty:

It's my bedtime.

Na-night!

Niiight!

I have already re-learnt how to play that 1000 miles song by that Vanessa Carlton - I rock!

I got so distracted tonight I missed everything in here.

Biance's getting a uke. Yae

They'll be sold out. Naturally.

My friend had an Excel, and I have the Barina, and so we would have "safest car" discussions every now and then. :naughty: They ar e nice cars. I'd get one if I ever got sick of the beepbeep - or needed 4 doors..

Yes, do that Biance..

Vinyl sounds shiny!! The book would be good too, but what book?? What if it's the one we have already? I couldn't imagine them doing a new one already. *shrug*

I'm watching muchmsic , wow music has gone horrid since the '70's :sad:

*should have been alive in the '60's and '70's :roftl:*

Oh there is horrid music in every era - people (thankfully) soon forget the bad stuff :naughty:

Oh good work! That's the same as me, I dropped down to the lowest possible maths in year 12 (we HAVE to do maths though, no fair ), I had to FIGHT with the head of maths for so long to be able to do it, he wouldn't let me because I was too good at maths that it would be unfair or something! Bastard! Yuck, why would anyone want to do maths?

I dunno. I actually found myself beginning to sort of like it by the end :shocked:

*tells self to snap out of it and that math is horrid*

Ahhh, I know right! I only discovered them like last week :naughty: And they are total dorks, it's so cool.

*saw them live* :naughty:

But all he ever does is stupid charity functions where it's people sitting around tables sipping champagne and he is up on a stage far away from you and it doesn't sound like it would be all that fun And I'm not sure if he even does JBT songs when he's solo, and I don't know anything else

Booo!

Hmmmm. So learning ukelele would be confusing for progressing to guitar? (Oh god, what am I doing, I don't need more impossible goals)

Naahhh, I doubt it. Although, I actually have no idea, I've never tried either :naughty:

Licence*

Ooh, 10 points :naughty:

I'm melting.. it's 43 degrees and I just discovered my ankles do in fact swell up and become painful in the heat. And after reading the 7 day forecast, I don't think I'll be going anywhere for the next week.

Owwwww!! Come to Canada! It's an endless expanse of frozen tundra! It's like -4 over here, and this is the mildest part of the country...

It's supposed to be 47 degrees this Sunday here!

:boxed: Couldn't that kill you??

And yet we're supposed to be in Melb tomorrow

Thankfully there's air con

And I have a plane on tuesday to catch

Today I have eaten basically nothing but zooper doopers..

Its far too hot for food

And I think another late night swim is in order.

I've also been worried abut my kitties...its the first time they've been too hot (the older cat knows how to cool down by now), so I've been giving them ice and wetting them down a bit when they start panting, and keeping an eye on the water. Poor babies

Awww, poor kitties. How many did you end up keeping?

Omg, I went to Centre**** today to plead my case for doing 2 units a semester from now on, and present them with my letter of proof.

Stood in line for two and a half hours and even had that lady who comes down the line when there is a big line ask me what I was in for and confirm I was in the right place. And then when I got to the counter the lady was all like "Oh, we don't deal with Youth Allowance, you need to go to Youth Allowance and talk to them". WHAT THE **** IS YOUTH ALLOWANCE? THEY ARE YOUTH ALLOWANCE, YOUTH ALLOWANCE IS CENTRE****, CENTRE**** IS YOUTH ALLOWANCE! I don't get it at all, I have always gone to that office, that is WHERE I got my youth allowance. They don't deal with youth allowance? They gave me my youth allowance! She like, photocopied my letter and then told me to ring some number.

I can't be arsed now

Sh!tty. *slaps Centre****

I'm watching muchmsic , wow music has gone horrid since the '70's

*should have been alive in the '60's and '70's*

S'what I always say...flower power babeh

I'm supposed to be at an end-of-exams small party full of awesome people...but my frigging mother frigging FORGOT to pick me up...!! So now I am stuck at home, alone, with cold leftovers and not even a cat for company because she buggered off somewhere...:crybaby: And this is probably the last chance I would've had to go out until God knows when, seeing as I work every weekend and transportation is a f*cking joke over here...AND she made me miss the last party for her dumb reasons, and I DON'T EVEN GO TO PARTIES! The two times when I've actually WANTED to go I haven't been able to! BAAAHHH!

Awww, poor kitties. How many did you end up keeping?

I'm supposed to be at an end-of-exams small party full of awesome people...but my frigging mother frigging FORGOT to pick me up...!! So now I am stuck at home, alone, with cold leftovers and not even a cat for company because she buggered off somewhere...:crybaby: And this is probably the last chance I would've had to go out until God knows when, seeing as I work every weekend and transportation is a f*cking joke over here...AND she made me miss the last party for her dumb reasons, and I DON'T EVEN GO TO PARTIES! The two times when I've actually WANTED to go I haven't been able to! BAAAHHH!

WE kept 2.. though one of those we're only "watching" for someone.

And oh no... that sucks. Its a shame to miss something like that.

Im hanging out that the chance of storms and rain this evening becomes actual storms and rain.

I'm watching muchmsic , wow music has gone horrid since the '70's :sad

*should have been alive in the '60's and '70's :roftl*

I love some of the music from the 70's, but like Silver said there were alot of bad songs in there. :naughty: Every decade has alot of crap though.

Some ice to help cool you down

tab2.jpg

*drools*

Diaster.. we're going to run out of Zooper Doopers by the time dad gets home, but my car is flat and none of us are brave enough to walk in this heat to get more...

:shocked: Dial 9!!!!!!

I dunno. I actually found myself beginning to sort of like it by the end

*tells self to snap out of it and that math is horrid*

*slaps you*

Owwwww!! Come to Canada! It's an endless expanse of frozen tundra! It's like -4 over here, and this is the mildest part of the country...

*packs clothes into suitcase.*

*realises she'd have to wear entire contents of suitcase to keep warm there*

:naughty:

Couldn't that kill you??

Yes, actually. We loose alot of our elderly due to dehydration in these heatwaves - especially ones with Dementia as they forget how to keep cool. Some even turn on their heating. :no: They just don't remember what they are suppose to do in summer. It's really sad.

Which reminds me of something that happened on Tuesday. Mother Melzy works with the elderly. She was over at a 93 year old ladies house and realised she wasn't drinking. She asked why. "Don't like water." said the lady. "How about icy poles then?" asked MM. "What are they? :blink: " asked the lady. So MM went to the supermarket and returned with already frozen icypoles. They both sat on their seat, in the AC flat with one each. The lady turned to mum and said "These are good. I'll get more tomorrow" :naughty:

I'm supposed to be at an end-of-exams small party full of awesome people...but my frigging mother frigging FORGOT to pick me up...!! So now I am stuck at home, alone, with cold leftovers and not even a cat for company because she buggered off somewhere...:crybaby And this is probably the last chance I would've had to go out until God knows when, seeing as I work every weekend and transportation is a f*cking joke over here...AND she made me miss the last party for her dumb reasons, and I DON'T EVEN GO TO PARTIES! The two times when I've actually WANTED to go I haven't been able to! BAAAHHH!

Wow. Friggin Friggin, eh. *hugs* Could no one else pick you up and take you??

WE kept 2.. though one of those we're only "watching" for someone.

And oh no... that sucks. Its a shame to miss something like that.

Im hanging out that the chance of storms and rain this evening becomes actual storms and rain.

Heh. Is that one of those, 'It's mine but you can take care of it' situations?

I know right. I'm going to raise hell when she gets back here.

I hope it does for your sake...except won't it turn humid??

*slaps you*

:insane:

That's better...

*packs clothes into suitcase.*

*realises she'd have to wear entire contents of suitcase to keep warm there*

Yep. I'm in my coat and I'm cold. :naughty:

Yes, actually. We loose alot of our elderly due to dehydration in these heatwaves - especially ones with Dementia as they forget how to keep cool. Some even turn on their heating. They just don't remember what they are suppose to do in summer. It's really sad.

Which reminds me of something that happened on Tuesday. Mother Melzy works with the elderly. She was over at a 93 year old ladies house and realised she wasn't drinking. She asked why. "Don't like water." said the lady. "How about icy poles then?" asked MM. "What are they? " asked the lady. So MM went to the supermarket and returned with already frozen icypoles. They both sat on their seat, in the AC flat with one each. The lady turned to mum and said "These are good. I'll get more tomorrow"

Aww. That is sad. :tears:

But yay for icypoles...hehe

Wow. Friggin Friggin, eh. *hugs* Could no one else pick you up and take you??

No. There's only about 10 people and they're all already there. Plus it's about half an hour to get from here to there, so I'd hate to ask someone to drive for an hour just so I could get there.

I was going to take a taxi but then I realised that I don't have any cash.

Whoever's got the joystick up there is having a lot of fun, making my life miserable by taking away every single one of my options tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Dial 9!!!!!!

*slaps you*

Yes, actually. We loose alot of our elderly due to dehydration in these heatwaves - especially ones with Dementia as they forget how to keep cool. Some even turn on their heating. :no: They just don't remember what they are suppose to do in summer. It's really sad.

Which reminds me of something that happened on Tuesday. Mother Melzy works with the elderly. She was over at a 93 year old ladies house and realised she wasn't drinking. She asked why. "Don't like water." said the lady. "How about icy poles then?" asked MM. "What are they? :blink: " asked the lady. So MM went to the supermarket and returned with already frozen icypoles. They both sat on their seat, in the AC flat with one each. The lady turned to mum and said "These are good. I'll get more tomorrow" :naughty:

If only Teegs was here *sighs*

Dad just got home, a little while after we were out. So now we have to convince him to drive to the hub and even then we have to wait for them to freeze.

Even though Dad is slightly against the idea of me getting a new car (especially since we have to keep my one until it gets fixed anyways, or convince the insurance of the guy to call it not worth repairing), with having no mobility at the moment, I want one. So I'm going to get one I think

And thank god for icy poles in that case.

There was a story about a guy who walked 30 minutes from his house to where he keeps his car... wearing a jumper :shocked:

The ambos gave him a little bit of a talking to when they treated him for dehydration

We had a few drops of rain last night.. Hopefully tonight we get more too.

Cmon Bec, put on your pocahontas outfit - it's time to rain dance..

*buys a pocahontas outfit just for the occasion*

*would rain dance but its far too hot*

Heh. Is that one of those, 'It's mine but you can take care of it' situations?

I know right. I'm going to raise hell when she gets back here.

I hope it does for your sake...except won't it turn humid??

Something like that. I think it'll end with us keeping it.

And maybe a little humid, but right now I wouldn't mind a bit of humidity in exchange for rain