The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

:shocked: ...well, maybe not just now then ... but trust me, it'll sound like **** if it is out of tune ... we didn't buy one at first, & a uke playing friend of ours convinced us to get one ... makes ALL the difference ! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Wait ... you can use your keyboard in the meantime ... you just need to know the four notes ... *which I've currently forgotten* :blush:

Ooooh. Yes, I think I'll go with my keyboard then :naughty:

*goes to ebay search ukeleles*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh. Yes, I think I'll go with my keyboard then :naughty:

*goes to ebay search ukeleles*

:naughty: I think it's ....

G ________________

C_________________

E_________________

A_________________

Well, if all else fails ... I could send you one ... but I doubt you'll have trouble finding one ... :wink2:

:roftl: Well ... like his .... better buy it then ! Haha !

G'night Biancs ! :bye:

Nawww, but it's far too expensive. But it is the exact same one he has :cheerful_h4h:

I will go to music shops tomorrow. I tried to look the shops up online and it looks like they may sell "Ashton" ukeleles, have you heard something from your uke friends about that one?

Niiight!

We had a few drops of rain last night.. Hopefully tonight we get more too.

Cmon Bec, put on your pocahontas outfit - it's time to rain dance..

My cue, I think :naughty:

:badmood:

Edited by silver

Oh there is horrid music in every era - people (thankfully) soon forget the bad stuff :naughty:

Yeah but, seriously, every song is about sex or partying or it's just pure crap. :naughty:

I only like a few artists, a whole wack are talentless. Who the poo is this kevin rudoplh guy? EXacta mundo

Heeeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppppppppp!!!!

Hello

i dont like the Kooks but i was doing their rider at some point when they were in Aus.

I have a handwritten set list, a kooks green pick and a lanyard that has a "luke pritchard" on it. He's in the band, yes? Have no idea.

So yeah, I thought someone would like these items.

All you need to do is post your best (or dirtiest) joke and i decide who wins. And pay me some P&H.

take it or leave it folks. trying to get some good karma here.

:shocked: Where did you get that from ? What do you need help with ?

Did you find a Uke today ?? Am I asking too many questions ??

:naughty:

Hello All ! :bye: Yup, I still have a sick tummy ... dunno what it is ... nausea all the time ... yuck ... didn't sleep very well ... dunno if it's just my body or a bug that I have caught ... :thumbdown:

Otherwise, Happy Saturday All !!! :original:

Courtesy of Mother Melzy's extensive Joke folder.

Spinsters Revenge

When I was younger I hated going to weddings.

It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, 'YOU'RE NEXT'.

They stopped that $hit after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Tea with Daddy

A story I heard......

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.

After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'

My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that she can reach to get water is the toilet?!!'

Edited by Kelzy
maybe the first one was a bit rude :fisch:

Where did you get that from ? What do you need help with ?

Did you find a Uke today ?? Am I asking too many questions ??

The Kooks forum. Coming up with a joke. Haven't left the house yet. yes.

Hello All ! Yup, I still have a sick tummy ... dunno what it is ... nausea all the time ... yuck ... didn't sleep very well ... dunno if it's just my body or a bug that I have caught ...

Otherwise, Happy Saturday All !!!

Oooooh, yick!

Spinsters Revenge

It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, 'YOU'RE NEXT'.

They stopped that $hit after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Tea with Daddy

A story I heard......

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.

After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'

My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that she can reach to get water is the toilet?!!'

:roftl:! But .. are they jokes or stories? Are they true? :blink:

Hmm, I'd say I'm leaning towards the profile comment one, but I'm not sure. I will wait for further suggestions. :naughty:

Here's what you're up against :naughty:: http://forums.thekooks.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=29178

EDIT: :lmfao: Look at the third post down. It looks like the language barrier worked in her favour there :naughty:

Hello Aussies - where are you all? It's sleepy time here so

I thought you would be in just now!! :blink:

Well, I may just have to go back to bed and try and sleep!! :naughty:

I was out looking for red shoes for my Dorothy costume (success, although they had no red shoes in almost store, including converses, I found a pair of red canvas sneakers that will do)

Will take photo of the costume before I leave, and photos there, provided my batteries dont go flat

:roftl: Keep on dancing..

Heya all! :bye: Wendi, I think they've all melted - or gone out to buy air coolers.

Melted is also a possibility.

Everywhere is out of zooper doopers

but today is cooler than the last 3 days

I'm sure the gamer upstairs has better plans for you.

Well, IN HIS FACE because I ended up going after all :naughty: T'was fun. I got 2 hours of sleep. *pbs*

Snap out of it! Math is horrid!

I actually do like doing calculations and solving equations, I love the feeling of triumph when you get the answer. But at the same time, math is SO ****ING POINTLESS, that it's probably more depressing than it is satisfying.

Exactly! And it's so black-and-white; you either know how to get the answer or you don't. There's no weird rhetoric or philosophy or essay-writing involved, it's a totally different way of thinking...I find that I can do math for hours without getting too fed up. But still, it was like extracting teeth to get to that stage in Math 11, and it'll only be worse in 12, so no thank you. :naughty:

Yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhh! JEALOUS! :naughty:

And also, can you please tell your beloved Coldplay to not charge ridiculous amount for seats behind their back, sheesh. I can not afford that.

Oh, sure, I'll just ring them up and tell them, because we're totally tight. We're like THIS, Coldplay and I...*holds up crossed fingers* :naughty:

All public transport was free today. Ka-ching.

Sweet! Did you use and abuse it to your advantage?

Speaking of...

IMG_0723.jpg

Just for you Bianca...

That is just wrong. On so many levels. Ew.

The other thing I forgot to talk about in detail (thanks Bec), I started reading Twilight! Actually I started last night (hence my earlier than normal departure), and then I read it on the bus to and from Fremantle (like two and a half hours). I just read the first chapter last night, and I was unprepared for how hilarious the book became after that. It was slightly embarrassing trying to hide my continual laughter from the entire bus. Jeez Louise. They cast that Rpattz well, didn't they?

The constant descriptions of how ridiculously good looking he is totally crack me up.

"Edward was standing at the foot of my bed, smirking. I glared at him. It wasn't easy - it would have been more natural to ogle."

I think I've come to the official decision that I do not like Twilight. I like the lesser plot lines involving the other characters (Jacob and the other vampires) but Edward and Bella just make me want to barf. And the writing...makes me lose my will to live a little. She graduated with a degree in English, for Chrissakes. You'd think by then, you'd have learnt to not make up words.

I got a coat today!! Finally! I've been looking for a nice one for 2 years and I finally found one that fits! Yae!

Well, IN HIS FACE because I ended up going after all :naughty: T'was fun. I got 2 hours of sleep. *pbs*

How'd you get there in the end?

Exactly! And it's so black-and-white; you either know how to get the answer or you don't. There's no weird rhetoric or philosophy or essay-writing involved, it's a totally different way of thinking...I find that I can do math for hours without getting too fed up. But still, it was like extracting teeth to get to that stage in Math 11, and it'll only be worse in 12, so no thank you.

YES. It does have it's merits but ... no. Just no :naughty:

Oh, sure, I'll just ring them up and tell them, because we're totally tight. We're like THIS, Coldplay and I...*holds up crossed fingers*

Yay!

I think I've come to the official decision that I do not like Twilight. I like the lesser plot lines involving the other characters (Jacob and the other vampires) but Edward and Bella just make me want to barf. And the writing...makes me lose my will to live a little. She graduated with a degree in English, for Chrissakes. You'd think by then, you'd have learnt to not make up words.

Yes, her writing is starting to REALLY frustrate me. But I am engrossed all the same, I stayed up till like 5am last night reading, I'm 1/3rd through :naughty:

I got a coat today!! Finally! I've been looking for a nice one for 2 years and I finally found one that fits! Yae!

Yay!

*waits for Bec's costume pictures*

:naughty: Hi Kelz ! Hey , they are looking for 'puppy eyes smileys in the smiley suggestion thread & I've had a quick look on P/B but they have very little ... You got any in your Super Vast collection ?? :wink2

I think I have some.. I'll go look. I'd be surprised if I didn't have any :naughty:

roftl:! But .. are they jokes or stories? Are they true? :blinkHmm, I'd say I'm leaning towards the profile comment one, but I'm not sure. I will wait for further suggestions. :naughty

Here's what you're up against :naughty http://forums.thekooks.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=29178

EDIT: :lmfao Look at the third post down. It looks like the language barrier worked in her favour there :naughty

They are jokes.

I have more.. Depends how dirty you want them? :naughty:

I was out looking for red shoes for my Dorothy costume (success, although they had no red shoes in almost store, including converses, I found a pair of red canvas sneakers that will do)

Will take photo of the costume before I leave, and photos there, provided my batteries dont go flat

Melted is also a possibility.

Everywhere is out of zooper doopers

but today is cooler than the last 3 days

Yae for photos!

And today is much much nicer. :sweatdrop:

Glad you got to go!

:roftl: ranter..

Yae! photoshoot. AMF.

:roftl Hahah !!! There are a total of 7 members logged in atm & 2 of them are hiding !! :roftl

:naughty: There's just not much happening around here for Mika fans..

MFC fans, however, can keep busy.

I think I have some.. I'll go look. I'd be surprised if I didn't have any :naughty:

:naughty: There's just not much happening around here for Mika fans..

MFC fans, however, can keep busy.

Thought you might :wink2: ... yeah, the only one they have is a blue one with big eyes ... pretty lame I think ... I've been trawling some other smiley sites ... alas, to no avail... :rolls_eyes:

Haha ! Yes, like looking for smileys ... :naughty:

Spinsters Revenge

Oh I love it!:roftl:

Tea with Daddy

A story I heard......

:lmao:

Speaking of...

IMG_0723.jpg

Just for you Bianca...

Actually ...what is it?

I have thought about it but didn't really had the courage to ask.:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Hahah !!! There are a total of 7 members logged in atm & 2 of them are hiding !! :roftl:

Same thing is happening now, 10 members logged in and 2 are hiding!

But as a mod can't you see their names somewhere?

Keep on dancing..

Heya all! Wendi, I think they've all melted - or gone out to buy air coolers.

Kelzy :sneaky2::wub2:

I saw apart of a news item - forest fires in Australia - but, despite my

really bad geography ability, I know Australia is a huge continent so

I guess the hot weather is partly to blame - and it's not in your backyard!! :blush-anim-cl: It's been minus 3 last few nights and set to get colder!!

Spinsters Revenge

Tea with Daddy

A story I heard......

:lmao:

Looking forward to seeing them :thumb_yello: