The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being a dumbass ... but I switched over to pirate ... ok ... the whole page looks pirate-y ...BUT is it sposed to translate MY writing?? OR do I have to write in pirate style to begin with ??!! :boxed:

I can't right click BTW ... have a Mac :blink:

I WANT it to translate MINE !! :crybaby:

Hahahahahahahahaha. No :naughty: It's just like if you were German and you wanted the options and everything to be written in German so you could understand them. Or if you have were German and had a friend who couldn't understand German, and you knew their password, so you logged into their account and changed their facebook so they couldn't understand it. :smth:

At least you liked fairy floss.. Bubble gum is also good, as is the purple one

Hmmmm, I'm wary of bubblegum/purple. I generally hate anything bubblegum flavoured, or blue or purple flavoured.

d'you know that I've used this username forever, and this is the first time I've been mistaken for a guy because of it? lol

But there's no way ya's could have know, so I forgive ya. =]

I thought you were a boy :naughty:

Hey neighbours!

I was just posting in the TPBM thread and thought you might appreciate it here as well :wink2:

Not in a looooooong time!

tpbm just got freaked out by their crush's dad like me :das:

The family is known as a prominent member of the christian comunity and he told me that he wore a girl guides hat with the motto BE PREPARED and tampons hanging off it because it was an Australian hat that originally had corks hainging off the brim. AND he wore it to a church party! :lmfao:

Yeah, so much cold I see by myself…but what is it in the other end?

Edit: I just saw the hidden text and :shocked: Really!

I know... it's just wrong... why would anyone want somethign like that attached to their bottle opener???

Yes Sienna ... very bad taste of some Aussie tourist shops I think ...

Very bad taste...

Actually, do you know what I've noticed in visiting Aussie tourist shops in Syd? Very few are owned by white people...

Oh I agree!

Way worse than bunny feets which I don't understand how one would want to have as for example a key ring!

My brother has a crocodile foot as a keyring...

I am a huge beatles fan, but i do love the bono version.

To me it just sounds right...

The Beatles one is good, esp since they're wearing some pretty cool clothes...

I thought they were funny!!

We sell tinned Haggis droppings here

I'll buy it for you next time I see them :naughty:

I've seen tinned koala meat...

Looks like no more Martin then :tears:

hdjshfn.jpg

Don't remind me...

For all you hot Aussies

baileysnl0.jpg

Thanks... yummy!

it seems like he started touring with lilly allen.

Yep... he did an acoustic thing with her and we've been discussing whether it means that he's leaving Mika or if he's just doing some stuff until Mika tours...

I was born in Wollongong. (and so was the vast majority of my family..lol)

Yeah, the inner city most certainly isn't the biggest attraction... I really like the Buddhist temple too!

I went to stay with my aunt and uncle down there in December, and when we went to work, (they own a joinery in Unanderra), I'd walk down to the temple for a walk around. It's really pretty. =]

Nice!

Unanderra isn't that far from my aunt and uncle's place... I don't think it is anyways...

I actually remember going there twice - once in 1996 with the parentals (and the monks prayed for us and gave us lollies!), and the other time was during a school excursion...

Well, the guy's gotta find work somewhere I suppose...he's got a couple mouths to feed. And so far the only touring and performance going on with the 2nd album is some box called the Mika-player on Venice Beach.

And we all know how well that's going...

Uh oh.

No one let Tegan find out.

I was a bit "Oh no, his band is falling appart!" But yes, you are soooo right. Wtf does he expect? Of course he'll have to find a new band whenever he finally decides to get off his arse and start doing anything. Selfish/lazy idiot

Tegan knew last night...

Well Mikey is apparently working with someone else ATM, so yeah... I dont know if he's gonna go or not...

If Martin goes I will be so upset... and Mika will be so sorry he toured without him...

Maybe he's a talking horse..

Mr Ed anyone?

*slits wrists*

I really hope he's coming back... :tears:

Oh, and don't slit your wrists.. Martin will be back.

I hope so.. I keep thinking good thoughts...

Oh no... I don't like when they remake movies like that

It sucks... I'll have to watch it to see if it's any good...

Just cos Martin's playing for Lily Allen doesn't mean he's out of Mika's band..

That's my 2 cents for the day..

Very true... I just hope he's still in the band... he must return to OZ!!!

:blink: And what , pray tell, is the Mystery Closet ?? (apart from being a mystery ..) :rolls_eyes naughty:

:naughty::mf_lustslow: It was where all the action was happening.

There was a closet (well, a cupboard really) in the apartment we were staying in in GC that we couldn't unlock...

We gave up trying to eventually

And :bow: at your avvie

And :bow: :bow: at your siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a closet (well, a cupboard really) in the apartment we were staying in in GC that we couldn't unlock...

:naughty::mf_lustslow: It was where all the action was happening.

We gave up trying eventually ...

Aaaaahhh ... I see !! :wink2: It probably had the spare dunny paper in it !! :roftl::naughty:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Roger lost! After the last point I kept thinking "I won't get upset, I won't get upset, I won't get upset." And then Roger got up to do his speech and he started to cry and it was so sad and then I started to cry as well! But after we both composed ourselves he had another go and was able to say a few sentences before the crying began to start up again. :tears:

It's been an emotional evening. :naughty:

Well done to Rafa though. :thumb_yello:

:crybaby: :crybaby:

Roger lost! After the last point I kept thinking "I won't get upset, I won't get upset, I won't get upset." And then Roger got up to do his speech and he started to cry and it was so sad and then I started to cry as well! But after we both composed ourselves he had another go and was able to say a few sentences before the crying began to start up again. :tears:

It's been an emotional evening. :naughty:

Well done to Rafa though. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

And :bow: at your avvie

And :bow: :bow: at your siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. Brilliant work Tegan. :stretcher: What a man, girls, what a man :stretcher:. Is LA farer from Australia or Western Europe? Isn't he is in LA right now? :crybaby: