• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bec "vershun dial up" checking in.

Dc where are those facebook photos :sneaky2:

*gets impatient*

They're coming..ish..

I got up to the bowling last night and will continue tonight. When (and IF) they get done, I'll personally send you a TXT informing you. Now go enjoy QLD! :wink2:

Just a quick Hi/Bye.

Going to watch Ed Wood and then get some more sleep.

Oh, random fact: It's Kobiiiii and Alice Coopers birthday today. :yay: And they both think they're 18..

Hope you're all well :huglove: and Bec - Hope you're having fun.. hintpostcardhint

She's alive!! *performs Nat Bassingthwaighte's debut solo single*

Go the Uma Bowen birfdae-ness!! :punk:

I watched her last night in a Desperate Housewives re-run.. :das:

I found the last Tiny Teddie from Tanya's Mika Mail in my biscuit tin today

:crybaby:

: o i love getting to the end of my tiny teddy packets coz i always find decapitated limbs :thumb_yello:

Just a quick Hi/Bye.

Going to watch Ed Wood and then get some more sleep.

Oh, random fact: It's Kobiiiii and Alice Coopers birthday today. :yay: And they both think they're 18..

Hope you're all well :huglove: and Bec - Hope you're having fun.. hintpostcardhint

:biggrin2: hi kelzyyy!

good news. mfc was unblocked at my school :punk:

thats either really really good. or really really bad :cool:

.... as in I was spelling it wrong too ... :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: Hahhahahahahahahahah! *blames you entirely* I just figured it out when I was trying to get to that ukulelehunt.com site, and it kept telling me it didn't exist, well, that ukelelehunt.com didn't exist. Hmm, actually, I blame the word-shortening "uke" *removes blame from you*

I didn't have the heart to tell you :huglove:

Besides, who notices one misspelled word amongst so many :roftl:

:lmfao::lmao::roftl:

:groovy:HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKIE DOKE!!!:groovy:

Oh and it is! It's the most intelligent, beautiful and fantastic instrument ever created

Thank you!!

event.png

:crybaby:

:roftl: :roftl:

Your ukulele is awesome!

Why hasn't anyone told me that I've been spelling ukulele wrong for like a year now?

Well.. I tried to slip in a few hints by mentioning the ukulele and spelling it right. But I didn't want to correct you because I like to watch you suffer. :naughty:

:groovy:HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKIE DOKE!!!:groovy:

Yay! :groovy:

Your ukulele is awesome!

Thank you!

Well.. I tried to slip in a few hints by mentioning the ukulele and spelling it right. But I didn't want to correct you because I like to watch you suffer. :naughty:

:lmfao::roftl: Thanks!

Howdy all

(Oh, happy belated Australia day all ) Im only 9 days late hehe

:roftl

Fashionably late.

I had a most BRILLIANT day today! *pbs*

Accompanied by Vampire Weekend I was easily able to spot the ****ing massive signs pointing out the Albany highway exits, and take one. Driving along Albany highway I became worried that I might not be able to spot the music store in time. But it turned out it was ****ING MASSIVE and bright red, and had a big guitar on top of it. Of course I still noticed it too late and had to go backwards to get to it. I walked aimlessly/awkwardly around the store trying to spot any ukeleles, unsuccessfully, and was about to ask someone when I finally noticed them at the front of the store. And they had a whole lineup of different ukeleles. From $22 to $200 The $22 one was the "Ashton" I saw yesterday. I gave it a strum. It sounded like ****. It sounded like when you are little and you make a guitar out of a tissue box and lacky bands. I strummed the other ukelele's (all Mahalo). They sounded like miniature guitars. So I was inspecting the prices of them when someone came to help me. The cheapest Mahalo was one covered in glitter, for $34. Then the next one up was plain coloured and had a plug to attach an amplifier, and $69, and then they increased in dramatic jumps after that. So I was like "um .. I choose the cheapest one that doesn't sound like **** (aka, the sparkly one)" (because all the Mahalo ones sounded exactly the same to me anyway). He then proceeded to show me all the colours they had of it, and they were all covered in glitter, which I found annoying then, but I have since decided is pretty awesome. Mine is purple. This is it:

Mahaloblinglilasm.jpg

It came with the same case too. I wub it. But I had to give it to my friend who "bought" it for me, so she can wrap it and give it to me on Sunday. Basically brutally ripping my heart in two in the process.

It's okay my love, we will be reunited soon. Soon. *makes a counter for when she will see her glittery beloved once more*

Woo!! I love it!

So after purchasing my little purple beauty, and sitting in my car fiddling with him for a bit, I went on to my next adventure: Carousel. It was obviously extremely easy to spot, but arrived at 5.00pm. Thanks to my little unexpected detour earlier. And it closed at 5.30pm (pathetic, at least in Rockingham our shops are open until 6). But with some speed walking and good luck, perhaps half an hour would be just enough time to accomplish my main goal of the day - buying a reasonably priced copy of New Moon. I am desperate for it. My friend leant out her copy to someone else. And the library has like 8 holds on it. Rockingham Kmart and Target were completely sold out, and Dymocks and Angus and Robinson wanted THIRTY DOLLARS for it. So I speed walked into Carousel, quickly located a map and set of in the direction of Kmart, dodging raffle ticket sellers left right and centre. I made it to this extra-large Kmart store, and after getting lost on how to enter (quickly fixed with some slight backtracking and only minimal employees-noticing-me-going-the-wrong-way-and-laughing-at-me embarrassment) I made my way to the book section and found one lonely copy of Twilight, representing the only Stephanie Meyer reading material present. ****ing Kmart and their cheaper prices. Now in a state of panic, there being only 10 minutes until closing time, I half speed walked and half sprinted to the Target, at the other end of the centre. I made it with seconds to spare, and located a glorious $23 copy. Not as good as Kmart prices, but passable.

I still have to get a copy of New Moon too. Have you finished reading Twilight already? I'm half way through, but haven't been overly dedicated to it.

So now I had reading material, but no food, as the food court closed with the shops. Outside the carpark was a KFC and Hungry Jacks. I considered for a short while, before deciding to first drive down to the Vet, so make sure I knew where it was and how to get there (considering my Albany highway finding luck earlier on), and MAYBE I would see a Subway on the way. If today was my lucky day. Guess what I saw on the way? Yes, you are right, I saw the MOST RIDICULOUSLY MASSIVE JB HIFI STORE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. But it was closed. I will just have to come back one day (you know, when I live there ). Oh, but next to it was a Subway. I located the vet with ease and returned to the JB Subway for dinner.

My job interview was at 7, so I still had an hour to kill in the JB parking lot. After a quick compulsory play with my ukelele (knowing I'd have to say goodbye soon ) I dug in to New Moon . With constant paranoid time checks to make sure I didn't get sucked into it and forget to go to my interview. Of course Bella was complaining and whining the whole time about how she was turning older that day and she didn't want to. *doesn't want to turn 20 *

That answers my question about Twilight. :naughty:

You poor thing, turning 20.. :rolls_eyes: I apparently turn 32 this year.

I arrived at my job interview a good, reasonable 5 minutes early (well, being on time for anything is unreasonable for me). But I made a better first impression with the punctuality than I ever have before, I wasn't even breathless! Commence my over hour long interview. The BEST interview I've ever had in my life. I SUCK at interviews, ESPECIALLY job interviews. THIS IS THE MOST INDESCRIBABLY PERFECT JOB! IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY! I NEED NEED NEED TO GET THIS JOB! HOLY ****! Okay, I'll just have to stop talking about it now, to lessen the depression if I don't get it. Okay. Cease all mention of this job until after I aquire it

You'd better get the job.

I'm sorry about all the rain in Queensland, I was just trying to get things a bit cooler for the rest of you :badmood

I'll have another go at the weekend

:sorry

:naughty: They're fairly used to torrential rain up there..

I didn't have the heart to tell you :huglove

:sneaky2Besides, who notices one misspelled word amongst so many :roftl

lmfao!!

And ahoy there Kelzy, HK and Tanya :bye

Ahoy there matey!

That might be quite a while yet :naughty I have to say I prefer Marmite :blush-anim-cl

I shall just console myself with the cinnamon mints

I'm happy to send you goodies, in exchange of goodies too.

New blog - Blackall Project

Very weird and interesting drawing..

They're coming..ish..

I got up to the bowling last night and will continue tonight. When (and IF) they get done, I'll personally send you a TXT informing you. Now go enjoy QLD! :wink2

I'm giving you until July to put them on there.. (you might need that long consider the size.)

She's alive!! *performs Nat Bassingthwaighte's debut solo single*

Go the Uma Bowen birfdae-ness!! unk

I watched her last night in a Desperate Housewives re-run.. :das

I'm alive!!! :naughty: I can explain my absence now that I know what was wrong.

I'd pay good money to see you do a nosejob impersonashun.

Lol!!

o i love getting to the end of my tiny teddy packets coz i always find decapitated limbs :thumb_yello

Lmfao!!!

:biggrin2 hi kelzyyy!

good news. mfc was unblocked at my school unk

thats either really really good. or really really bad :cool

Hey Olivia!!

That's good news if you're bored, right? :naughty:

*instructs everyone to go ans marvel at Petra's masterpiece / Luke's lovely song*

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2111165#post2111165

:wub2 mf_lustslow

*does this*

Well.. I tried to slip in a few hints by mentioning the ukulele and spelling it right. But I didn't want to correct you because I like to watch you suffer. :naughty

:roftl:

Woo!! I love it!

Me too *commences trying to convince Leah to let her have it now*

I still have to get a copy of New Moon too. Have you finished reading Twilight already? I'm half way through, but haven't been overly dedicated to it.

That answers my question about Twilight. :naughty:

You poor thing, turning 20.. :rolls_eyes: I apparently turn 32 this year.

Yes, I obsessively finished it in under 3 days :naughty:

Wow, where'd you hear that? Sounds liek hogwash to me :naughty:

You'd better get the job.

Yes, I quite agree.

Me too *commences trying to convince Leah to let her have it now*

Maybe you could make a deal to give her an early bday present too. :naughty:

Yes, I obsessively finished it in under 3 days :naughty:

*really high 5's*

It's certainly something I could finish that fast, providing I skipped over the scenery paragraphs (e.g. Edward had a face of an angel - Edward had a body of a greek god - Edward had the most tantalising morning breath I'd ever smelt.. blah blah blah we get it.. he's hawt.. )

Wow, where'd you hear that? Sounds liek hogwash to me :naughty:

I know.. I've never believed my age so why would others. :naughty:

Yes, I quite agree.

Yes. I think it would be good for you.

Hi/bye Silverylala !

Hello all !! :bye:

Guess what I discovered today ... that Clancy left behind .....

..... lurking in the back of my freezer .....

5 Zooper Doopers !!! :kachinga:

I haven't tried one yet ... but will laterrrggghhh !! :licks_lips:

You can have this one back

evilsnowman.jpg

Have a piccy

purple.jpg

My snowman!!! *melts away in 5 seconds back*

Noooooooooo! :crybaby:

Oooooooh... Mika in ultra tight jeans! :das:

Bec "vershun dial up" checking in.

Dc where are those facebook photos

*gets impatient*

No mq again.... I might have to go back and do one when I get back.

Lil bro is so excited to have me here that his nagging me to do things every 2 seconds.

I slept on a water bed with satin sheets last night

(water beds are so weird to sleep on)

Anyways will check back in later....

Hey ya Bec... hope you're having fun...

Oh, random fact: It's Kobiiiii and Alice Coopers birthday today. And they both think they're 18..

Happy birthday to Alice and Kobiiiii!

First item of business!

Thanks to the GC 4 for my post card....it made my day!

1. Bec - in answer to the pointy building, I shall quote my former boss and say......wouldn't touch the sides

2. Teegs - *gropes you back* I look forward to meeting you one day

3. DC - thanks for the message, I can't wait to meet you either and don't believe anything Kelzy has told you

4. Kelzy - You groped everything in my honour but you didn't grope me. I would share Mr. Stanley with you *enters tantrum position*....and what massive fibs have been filling DC's fragile little mind with. Oh, and you should have your Cyndi Lauper stuff tomorrow....sorry, i got a little side tracked!

Oooooh... I wanna go ot Melb... well, if K Rudd gets to fork over my $950 (if I actually do qualify for it :sneaky2:) then I might make a visit...

Howdy all

(Oh, happy belated Australia day all) Im only 9 days late hehe

Nice one Sen!

Yes, they must be the most stupid invention ever.

I had a most BRILLIANT day today! *pbs*

So. Last night I figured out how to get there. Cannington Vet, just off the Albany Hwy. Easy. Take the Freeway, turn right at the Leech Highway, the exit after my uni exit, And then turn right at Albany highway - that's it! All major roads, even!

All the same, I decided to set out extra early because also on the Albany hwy, just before the vet is a MASSIVE musical instrument store with a big sale (I saw the ad on TV, even), AND also Westfield Carousel, a big (for WA) shopping centre that I've managed to have never been to in my entire life.

[...]

Accompanied by Vampire Weekend I was easily able to spot the ****ing massive signs pointing out the Albany highway exits, and take one. Driving along Albany highway I became worried that I might not be able to spot the music store in time. But it turned out it was ****ING MASSIVE and bright red, and had a big guitar on top of it. Of course I still noticed it too late and had to go backwards to get to it. I walked aimlessly/awkwardly around the store trying to spot any ukeleles, unsuccessfully, and was about to ask someone when I finally noticed them at the front of the store. And they had a whole lineup of different ukeleles. From $22 to $200. The $22 one was the "Ashton" I saw yesterday. I gave it a strum. It sounded like ****. It sounded like when you are little and you make a guitar out of a tissue box and lacky bands. I strummed the other ukelele's (all Mahalo). They sounded like miniature guitars. So I was inspecting the prices of them when someone came to help me. The cheapest Mahalo was one covered in glitter, for $34. Then the next one up was plain coloured and had a plug to attach an amplifier, and $69, and then they increased in dramatic jumps after that. So I was like "um .. I choose the cheapest one that doesn't sound like **** (aka, the sparkly one)" (because all the Mahalo ones sounded exactly the same to me anyway). He then proceeded to show me all the colours they had of it, and they were all covered in glitter, which I found annoying then, but I have since decided is pretty awesome. Mine is purple. This is it:

Mahaloblinglilasm.jpg

It came with the same case too. I wub it. But I had to give it to my friend who "bought" it for me, so she can wrap it and give it to me on Sunday. Basically brutally ripping my heart in two in the process.

It's okay my love, we will be reunited soon. Soon. *makes a counter for when she will see her glittery beloved once more*

So after purchasing my little purple beauty, and sitting in my car fiddling with him for a bit, I went on to my next adventure: Carousel. It was obviously extremely easy to spot, but arrived at 5.00pm. Thanks to my little unexpected detour earlier. And it closed at 5.30pm (pathetic, at least in Rockingham our shops are open until 6). But with some speed walking and good luck, perhaps half an hour would be just enough time to accomplish my main goal of the day - buying a reasonably priced copy of New Moon. I am desperate for it. My friend leant out her copy to someone else. And the library has like 8 holds on it. Rockingham Kmart and Target were completely sold out, and Dymocks and Angus and Robinson wanted THIRTY DOLLARS for it. So I speed walked into Carousel, quickly located a map and set of in the direction of Kmart, dodging raffle ticket sellers left right and centre. I made it to this extra-large Kmart store, and after getting lost on how to enter (quickly fixed with some slight backtracking and only minimal employees-noticing-me-going-the-wrong-way-and-laughing-at-me embarrassment) I made my way to the book section and found one lonely copy of Twilight, representing the only Stephanie Meyer reading material present. ****ing Kmart and their cheaper prices. Now in a state of panic, there being only 10 minutes until closing time, I half speed walked and half sprinted to the Target, at the other end of the centre. I made it with seconds to spare, and located a glorious $23 copy. Not as good as Kmart prices, but passable.

So now I had reading material, but no food, as the food court closed with the shops. Outside the carpark was a KFC and Hungry Jacks. I considered for a short while, before deciding to first drive down to the Vet, so make sure I knew where it was and how to get there (considering my Albany highway finding luck earlier on), and MAYBE I would see a Subway on the way. If today was my lucky day. Guess what I saw on the way? Yes, you are right, I saw the MOST RIDICULOUSLY MASSIVE JB HIFI STORE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. But it was closed. I will just have to come back one day (you know, when I live there). Oh, but next to it was a Subway. I located the vet with ease and returned to the JB Subway for dinner.

My job interview was at 7, so I still had an hour to kill in the JB parking lot. After a quick compulsory play with my ukelele (knowing I'd have to say goodbye soon) I dug in to New Moon. With constant paranoid time checks to make sure I didn't get sucked into it and forget to go to my interview. Of course Bella was complaining and whining the whole time about how she was turning older that day and she didn't want to. *doesn't want to turn 20*

I arrived at my job interview a good, reasonable 5 minutes early (well, being on time for anything is unreasonable for me). But I made a better first impression with the punctuality than I ever have before, I wasn't even breathless! Commence my over hour long interview. The BEST interview I've ever had in my life. I SUCK at interviews, ESPECIALLY job interviews. THIS IS THE MOST INDESCRIBABLY PERFECT JOB! IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY! I NEED NEED NEED TO GET THIS JOB! HOLY ****! Okay, I'll just have to stop talking about it now, to lessen the depression if I don't get it. Okay. Cease all mention of this job until after I aquire it.

Anyway, yes, so I left the interview with a big grin on my face, because of how perfect the job was, and how well (for me) the interview went. I had to stop to drop off my ukelele buddy to my silly friend, and then came home and have been typing this since well before it clicked over to my birthday, but then it did, and then I had to open Petra's card and be harrassed in 40 different mediums and I forgot about this.

Bloody hell! I always imagine you saying your long stories really really fast...

Shiny uke there! (I'm not gonna try spelling it, cause i forgot the spelling! :doh:)

It's good that you got New Moon... I bought Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, but couldn't get Breaking Dawn... but I only went to Big W...

Hope you get the job!

Guess what I discovered today ... that Clancy left behind .....

..... lurking in the back of my freezer .....

5 Zooper Doopers !!!

I haven't tried one yet ... but will laterrrggghhh !!

Yummy! We went shopping tonight, and I bought more... got the flavours like we had in GC... Nathan was eyeing them off so he better not touch!

WOW.

This place is busy.

Oh yeah... absolutely flat out...

Oooooh... have you signed our petition to try and get Mika to visit us?

*points to links in siggie*

'tis very quiet. How's your zooper doopers HK?

Mika posted a bulletin on Myspace.

It was about his PDP dvd being on a website recommended for lovers on valentines basically.. "Why not share this moment with someone you want to make love to *insert kid dancing on top of piano in an astronauts outfit*"

Anyway, when I looked there were 6 comments, 4 of them were from Aussies..

And he thinks we aren't worth a tour does he?? :sneaky2:

Anyway, Hi/Bye from me again. :huglove:

'tis very quiet. How's your zooper doopers HK?

Mika posted a bulletin on Myspace.

It was about his PDP dvd being on a website recommended for lovers on valentines basically.. "Why not share this moment with someone you want to make love to *insert kid dancing on top of piano in an astronauts outfit*"

Anyway, when I looked there were 6 comments, 4 of them were from Aussies..

And he thinks we aren't worth a tour does he?? :sneaky2:

Anyway, Hi/Bye from me again. :huglove:

Hi/bye Kelz ! :huglove:

Are you 'scarce' atm 'cos you are unwell ?? :tears:

*sings in autotune*

Riding through Surfers on the bus all day

We hope that the driver is licenced

It doesn't get us down and we feel okay

Cause the signs that we're seeing are priceless

:fisch:

I wonder when the video will be finished?

Hoopla Melz...

What's happening?

Ohhhhh... we gots rain on Wednesday night... and it was heavy too!

That's great Teegs !! :woot_jump:

When I watch the weather on the news each night I always look for the reports in each of our respective regions ... :wub2:

I heard today that Melb. will be 40 frikken 6 on Saturday :shocked: ... but then on Sat. night ... a cool change & will drop 20 degrees !!! :kachinga:

I hope you have some cool change soon too !! :thumb_yello:

No cold change so far... it's still fricking hot here... then again, my room doesn't have a fan...

*puts order in for a ceiling fan*

:shocked: I TOTALLY RELY on my pedestal fans !!

We bought 2 more this summer ... they're only $18 at Mitre 10 & Bunnings ! :thumb_yello:

Plus ... I don't like air-con. ... :no: ... makes me sick, all that artificial air ... :thumbdown: