Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Image114-1.jpg

Bab, WTF??? :crybaby:

Aww

And soon they'll have little afro-haired babies with deep voices and a lot of energy

Oh my, can you imagine?:roftl:

thank you babs... you know how these make me feel!!!

You weirdo :naughty:

Babs, Sara, and nono all in one thread.

Should I be worried? :eek:

Babs, Sara, nono, and Alex.

NOW you should be worried.

Very worried indeed :roftl:

But seriously now, what if they have twins? They could have the same as this couple in the UK where one of them is black and the other one white, and they had 2 sets of twins where each twin is a different race.

I kid you not :naughty:

Edited by sariflor

Bab, WTF??? :crybaby:

Very worried indeed :roftl:

But seriously now, what if they have twins? They could have the same as this couple in the UK where one of them is black and the other one white, and they had 2 sets of twins where each twin is a different race.

I kid you not :naughty:

I think it was the couple's second lot of multi coloured twins too

what if who had twins?

Andy and Cherisse :wub2:. Him being a modern man, he is happy to share everything equally with his gal, and he is having the kids himself. How sweet is that? :naughty:

I think it was the couple's second lot of multi coloured twins too

Hence why I said:' they had 2 sets of twins where each one was a different race' :bleh:

Andy and Cherisse :wub2:. Him being a modern man, he is happy to share everything equally with his gal, and he is having the kids himself. How sweet is that? :naughty:

Hence why I said:' they had 2 sets of twins where each one was a different race' :bleh:

I didn't read it right. Sorry. I can't find anything of it in the news though, but I am sure that's what I read.

Goodnight Keti and Daniela- and everyone else as well, I was meant to have an early night and had promised myself I'd be in bed before 12, and it's 3 am :sneaky2:. This place just sucks you in and doesn't release you :roftl:

:roftl: I have that problem too!

Good night Sara! :wub2:

WHOA, are we daaaay trippin'? Where on earth do we get our imaginations from? :roftl:

I'd personally like to see Andy dump mika and go out with someone else straight after, so i could .. you know... comfort the poor guy

I didn't read it right. Sorry. I can't find anything of it in the news though, but I am sure that's what I read.

Here:

http://www.ktla.com/content_landing_page/?Woman-Gives-Birth-to-Mixed-Race-Twins-Ag=1&blockID=175323&feedID=1080

And here the less sensacionalist explanation:

http://scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2009/01/twins_of_different_races_2009.php

:roftl: I have that problem too!

Good night Sara! :wub2:

Goodnight!

WHOA, are we daaaay trippin'? Where on earth do we get our imaginations from? :roftl:

I'd personally like to see Andy dump mika and go out with someone else straight after, so i could .. you know... comfort the poor guy

Dream on! It's Cherisse all the way, baby :naughty:

Edited by sariflor

Here:

http://www.ktla.com/content_landing_page/?Woman-Gives-Birth-to-Mixed-Race-Twins-Ag=1&blockID=175323&feedID=1080

And here the less sensacionalist explanation:

http://scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2009/01/twins_of_different_races_2009.php

Goodnight!

Dream on! It's Cherisse all the way, baby :naughty:

She's so cute :wub2:

Who am I kidding, I'd be a horrible comfort-er :roftl: