Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me that one,aaaaand THIS one:

hrzh.jpg

:das:

Holy fudge yes!!!!!

hmmm McSteamy :roftl:

bahahahahahaha!!!!

So it seems :shocked::blink::roftl:

your hands find his abs and the hard definition of them sends your heart fluttering. the small whispers in your ear are more than you could have hoped for. there is so much emotion and passion in every small move he makes and even though the entire thing is a bit awkward at times Mika laughs it off and you feel so comfortable pressed tight against him. when his hands find your belt buckle a gasp if forced out. Mika finds it cute and nuzzles your face. his hair tickles your nose.

if i suddenly disappear....i probably got banned, lol:naughty:

Holy fudge yes!!!!!

bahahahahahaha!!!!

your hands find his abs and the hard definition of them sends your heart fluttering. the small whispers in your ear are more than you could have hoped for. there is so much emotion and passion in every small move he makes and even though the entire thing is a bit awkward at times Mika laughs it off and you feel so comfortable pressed tight against him. when his hands find your belt buckle a gasp if forced out. Mika finds it cute and nuzzles your face. his hair tickles your nose.

:wub2:

Hahah :roftl:

I can't believe what i just read :shocked:

belt.jpg

Trust me, me neither :blink:

Probably :roftl:

You're just .... nah, can't describe it ... I don't feel well at the moment :roftl:

You know .. Jim's a nice guy too ...

(change of subject? No? Damn .. :roftl:)

You're just .... nah, can't describe it ... I don't feel well at the moment :roftl:

uhh I'm feeling very well :roftl: a little bit too hot I think but I'm fiiiiiiine :naughty:

Trust me, me neither :blink

Probably :roftl:

You're just .... nah, can't describe it ... I don't feel well at the moment :roftl

You know .. Jim's a nice guy too ...

(change of subject? No? Damn .. :roftl)

sorry, :lol3:

And would you be surprised?

I think you need a cold shower right now :sneaky2:

not at all :naughty:

I know...so what? 2 requests to stop?:naughty:

uhh I'm feeling very well :roftl: a little bit too hot I think but I'm fiiiiiiine :naughty:

and one to keep going?

I can always continue in pms if I must........