Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This one is very nice,what a refreshment after all those *hinthint* pics :naughty: I like that Tshirt too,do you maybe happen to remember what was written on it?

:blink:Sorry, no, he didn't take the jacket off so I never read it.....I will put the second pic in your thread now :thumb_yello:

And here a silly one because it's grainy (It's a screenshot from the vid but it's funny):

vlcsnap-194441.png

Both :roftl

Ow, you're glad for me too? :boing:

But the pics are something :naughty:

I'm not gonna post them, but there's one pics that's SO CUTE! :blush-anim-cl: Don't know why they didn't post it in a blog, there's nothing wrong with it, just very cute .... Wich is probably the reason, don't think he's the kind of guy that want's to look cute :roftl:

But just imagine: him lying on a bed (wich is something by itself :naughty:), on his belly, leaning on his arms (nice arms btw), looking right into the camera with his glasses on, dark hair, blue earmuffs (yes, you're reading correctly :roftl:), white t-shirt, a smile ... Aah, it's SUCH A NICE picture *sigh* :wub2:

:blink:Sorry, no, he didn't take the jacket off so I never read it.....I will put the second pic in your thread now :thumb_yello:

And here a silly one because it's grainy (It's a screenshot from the vid but it's funny):

vlcsnap-194441.png

Yes,I thought so... :roftl:

Thanks!

Aww,that's a cute one! His teeth :wub2:

vlcsnap-194441.png

That's a great shot! :roftl: Thanks!

But just imagine: him lying on a bed (wich is something by itself :naughty:), on his belly, leaning on his arms (nice arms btw), looking right into the camera with his glasses on, dark hair, blue earmuffs (yes, you're reading correctly :roftl:), white t-shirt, a smile ... Aah, it's SUCH A NICE picture *sigh* :wub2:

awwwwww :wub2:

send to me by pm :wink2::naughty:

awwwwww :wub2:

send to me by pm :wink2::naughty:

No sorry, I'm not gonna do that ... Not that I don't trust you orso, but it just doesn't feel right doing such a thing :wink2:

I have played with the thought of just asking him if I could use the picture (as an ava orso, or just to show) because I really don't see a reason why it should kept private (wich isn't the case with some others ones, there I do understand why :roftl:) but I don't know ... I won't get an answer anyway so if it's worth bothering? :thumbdown:

No sorry, I'm not gonna do that ... Not that I don't trust you orso, but it just doesn't feel right doing such a thing :wink2:

I have played with the thought of just asking him if I could use the picture (as an ava orso, or just to show) because I really don't see a reason why it should kept private (wich isn't the case with some others ones, there I do understand why :roftl:) but I don't know ... I won't get an answer anyway so if it's worth bothering? :thumbdown:

:sad::crybaby: ok then ... :thumbdown:

I'm back!

Glad to join!

I know :das:

Buthe looks totally bold in THIS one

greatshirt.jpg

that would look so much better with hair.

Am I the only one who hated the HE vid when I saw it for the 1st time? :roftl:

What am I talking about anyway,I hated Love Today when I heard it...I was totally indifferent about Mika...and I called him Charles Dickens :lmao:

I didn't know if I liked it or not. i didnt like the way they changed the song. after a while I learned to love it though. its amazing.

wtt.jpg

:wub2:

lip bite! :wub2:

I'm back!

that would look so much better with hair.

I didn't know if I liked it or not. i didnt like the way they changed the song. after a while I learned to love it though. its amazing.

lip bite! :wub2:

Hey again! Just at the time before I leave. :naughty:

I love how it looks even without hair...

It's weird because I didn't like the song when I first heard it on the album at all,I started to like it later :roftl: and I hated the vid,but then i loved it too. Still do love it ofc...and the song is one of my favs.

Hey again! Just at the time before I leave. :naughty:

I love how it looks even without hair...

It's weird because I didn't like the song when I first heard it on the album at all,I started to like it later :roftl and I hated the vid,but then i loved it too. Still do love it ofc...and the song is one of my favs.

well he looks amazing no matter what. :bleh:

it is a great song, ring ring is my fav :wub2:

aww, i never get on and once I do everyone leaves :thumbdown:

I'm going to bed ...

:bye:

good night B :bye:

sleep well:thumb_yello:

Goodnight B! :bye:

well he looks amazing no matter what. :eh:

it is a great song, ring ring is my fav :b2:

aww, i never get on and once I do everyone leaves :thumbdn:

good night B :bye:

sleep well:thumb_yello:

I love Ring Ring,I played it today on my comp:lol3:

But Stuck In The Middle is my absolute fav right now :wub2:

Aww don't be like that,we did have a (nice :das:) chat today!

Maybe if you could get on more often.:wink2: