Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should see the blogs, half the time drunk talk *roftl* And lovely pictures *naughty* You've seen some yesterday .. :mf_rosetinted

Don't think you saw this one:

AT3.jpg

Or this one:

AT31.jpg

Or this:

AT48.jpg

Or ..

AT49.jpg

*roftl*

(just a few from the ones I have .. :naughty)

I saw the first one. I love the last one :roftl:

I love how on MFC we all talk about other people, lol :lmao:

I go off on Bowie rants all the time :naughty:

the second one is funny too

I saw the first one. I love the last one :roftl:

I love how on MFC we all talk about other people, lol :lmao:

I go off on Bowie rants all the time :naughty:

the second one is funny too

Oh, I know .. I do that a lot :blush-anim-cl:

But well .. Mika isn't the only lovely person and/or great musician in this world .. If it has to go only about Mika .. pfff .. you can't keep on going & going & going (as long as there's no new cd or tour or ...), right? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I know .. I do that a lot :blush-anim-cl:

But well .. Mika isn't the only lovely person and/or great musician in this world .. If it has to go only about Mika .. pfff .. you can't keep on going & going & going (as long as there's no new cd or tour or ...), right? :mf_rosetinted:

oh, I agree 100%.

thats why I was gone for so long. theres only so much to say when he doesn't give us anything new and you can't constantly repeat yourself.

1g3pkk.jpg

0ddd0234.jpg

I love the shape his body makes in this one :)

oh, I agree 100%.

thats why I was gone for so long. theres only so much to say when he doesn't give us anything new and you can't constantly repeat yourself.

1g3pkk.jpg

0ddd0234.jpg

I love the shape his body makes in this one

Oh, nice one :wub2:

But yes ... I could make the choice not coming here anymore (or not that much) but I don't want to :bleh: I like it here ... and I don't find it necessary to talk about Mika ALL the time, or show ONLY Mika pics ... If there are people that think differently, then they just can ignore my posts :bleh:

(I do understand that f.e. maybe this thread isn't the best place, because it's a Mika-thread .. but I don't see it only as a Mika-thread, but a thread where we have a few regulars and I see them as friends so that's why I do it in here ... and as long as the mods think I can be like this (otherwise they just have to pm me orso :wink2:) I'll continue, because I really don't see a problem)

LT99-border.jpg

Oh, nice one :wub2:

But yes ... I could make the choice not coming here anymore (or not that much) but I don't want to :bleh I like it here ... and I don't find it necessary to talk about Mika ALL the time, or show ONLY Mika pics ... If there are people that think differently, then they just can ignore my posts :bleh:

(I do understand that f.e. maybe this thread isn't the best place, because it's a Mika-thread .. but I don't see it only as a Mika-thread, but a thread where we have a few regulars and I see them as friends so that's why I do it in here ... and as long as the mods think I can be like this (otherwise they just have to pm me orso :wink2) I'll continue, because I really don't see a problem)

LT99-border.jpg

I know what you mean. I'm not complaining, just commenting. I come here more for the people than for Mika I must admit. I like the atmosphere and theres some people i've gotten close to on MFC.:thumb_yello:

wowwww

great pics :wub2:

hi girls!!

:bye:

hello.

I love his hair in the first one:wub2:

(I do understand that f.e. maybe this thread isn't the best place, because it's a Mika-thread .. but I don't see it only as a Mika-thread, but a thread where we have a few regulars and I see them as friends so that's why I do it in here ... and as long as the mods think I can be like this (otherwise they just have to pm me orso :wink2:) I'll continue, because I really don't see a problem)

Once Mika becomes active again things are likely to become a bit more structured. People come to the news section to read the news, the pic threads to look at pics, the gig threads to see pics/videos/reports.

There are dozens of social threads on MFC if you want a place for random chit chat. I understand you now view this as somewhat a social thread but it wasn't started with that intention and for most of its history didn't serve that purpose.

I know what you mean. I'm not complaining, just commenting. I come here more for the people than for Mika I must admit. I like the atmosphere and theres some people i've gotten close to on MFC.:thumb_yello:

hello.

I love his hair in the first one:wub2:

hiiii

yep.. at least for now.. i mean.. we don`t have news of anything related to his new album so i guess that most of the people are here now to chat with the others mfcers and have fun!

n1245248174_30266879_4158.jpg

:wub2:

hiiii

yep.. at least for now.. i mean.. we don`t have news of anything related to his new album so i guess that most of the people are here now to chat with the others mfcers and have fun!

n1245248174_30266879_4158.jpg

:wub2:

I don't think I have that one.......:shocked:

I really haven't been here for a long time! :blink:

Once Mika becomes active again things are likely to become a bit more structured. People come to the news section to read the news, the pic threads to look at pics, the gig threads to see pics/videos/reports.

There are dozens of social threads on MFC if you want a place for random chit chat. I understand you now view this as somewhat a social thread but it wasn't started with that intention and for most of its history didn't serve that purpose.

Hmm yes, it's that what I'm saying ... I understand this isn't the purpose of the thread, but it just rolls this way at the moment ...

You know, it's not that I'm posting only non-mika-pics, so that's why I don't do it in another thread, I'm just here for the mika-pics and sometimes I get offtopic, because there's something new from the other guys .. And I already had (or we had) lots of fun with those kind of things :roftl:

Just speaking for myself now, I don't know how other people see it ...

I do know that we had a little discussion about it around the end of part 18, and then I suggested to have a side-thread to this, something along the lines of a Mikagasmic-chat-thread orso, where you can post Mikagasmic pics, but also just talk or post other pics or ... And people then thought it wasn't necessary ... also because there are already a lot of threads, wich is true, but you have always other people in those threads, you'll never have the same group as you have here at the moment .. wich isn't bad but just not the same ..

I hope anyone understands what I'm trying to say, the explaining isn't going that well at the moment here, can't seem to find the words :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Good grief, since my last visit last night this thread is hardly recognisable with all these other people :blink: Who are all these guys? :crybaby:Maybe it would be best to make their own ATgasmic thread, and keep this one for MIKAgasmic pics and chat? :original: Don't you think?

Here are a few that I took in Toronto last winter :wub2::

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

Raw00050.jpg

Good grief, since my last visit last night this thread is hardly recognisable with all these other people :blink Who are all these guys? :crybaby Maybe it would be best to make their own ATgasmic thread, and keep this one for MIKAgasmic pics and chat? original: Don't you think?

Here are a few that I took in Toronto last winter :wub2 :

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

Raw00050.jpg

Well, it may look like that if you're concentrating on the ATpics, but I've also posted 35 Mika-pics since this afternoon? :blink:

Problem is that people are here and in some other threads, and then another extra thread? I don't think they like At that much (otherwise my fantopic would be a bit more active then it is now :bleh:). But that doesn't mean that they won't or can't react on some funny pics/videos .. but not in a different thread I think :boxed:

But it's fine .. I understand .. I'll see how I'll handle it.. :wink2:

Well, it may look like that if you're concentrating on the ATpics, but I've also posted 35 Mika-pics since this afternoon? :blink:

Problem is that people are here and in some other threads, and then another extra thread? I don't think they like At that much (otherwise my fantopic would be a bit more active then it is now :bleh:). But that doesn't mean that they won't or can't react on some funny pics/videos .. but not in a different thread I think :boxed:

But it's fine .. I understand .. I'll see how I'll handle it.. :wink2:

Oooh, I know, I've seen your Mika pics :das: and they are greatly appreciated :naughty:.

I just think that it's maybe a bit confusing if there are tons of other pics here, or a lot of random chitchat, cause even though it's totally understandable and the same around the whole MFC, we have other threads and so you know..and maybe people come to this thread for a very specific purpose and if they see other things they stop coming....:blush-anim-cl:

Oooh, I know, I've seen your Mika pics :das: and they are greatly appreciated :naughty:.

I just think that it's maybe a bit confusing if there are tons of other pics here, or a lot of random chitchat, cause even though it's totally understandable and the same around the whole MFC, we have other threads and so you know..and maybe people come to this thread for a very specific purpose and if they see other things they stop coming....:blush-anim-cl:

:original:

Like I said: I understand ..

But still, I don't know, I find it a difficult thing :blink:

If this place would be about only posting Mika pics, usually the same ones over and over again .. I wouldn't be here. I wasn't active in the earlier threads for that reason, but that changed, don't know exactly why but probably some time around the Werchter-pics, because they were from me orso .. And I'm still here know, because I got to know a few people I didn't knew before :wink2:

But if it would go back the way it was (and yes, the way it should be) it's just not my thing, and I'll probably not come here anymore (unless there are some new pictures, but you usually can see them also in the news-section orso...). But maybe I'm the only one feeling it like this .. and that's ok then, I'll know what to do :wink2:

Lovely pics Bienie and Sari!

When I go home tomorrow I'll have to catch up on 30 pages of pics...:thumbdown:

I think it's totally about 10 (15? Keti posted a lot, and me too :bleh:) pages of Mika pics, 5 pages of non-mika-pics and 10 pages of chatting ... And you don't want to read that last part .. :roftl:

So it's not that much :bleh:

LT105-border.jpg

LT106-border.jpg

I think it's totally about 10 (15? Keti posted a lot, and me too :bleh:) pages of Mika pics, 5 pages of non-mika-pics and 10 pages of chatting ... And you don't want to read that last part .. :roftl:

So it's not that much :bleh:

LT105-border.jpg

LT106-border.jpg

Haha, believe me, I surely will skip the chatting:naughty:

:original:

Like I said: I understand ..

But still, I don't know, I find it a difficult thing :blink:

If this place would be about only posting Mika pics, usually the same ones over and over again .. I wouldn't be here. I wasn't active in the earlier threads for that reason, but that changed, don't know exactly why but probably some time around the Werchter-pics, because they were from me orso .. And I'm still here know, because I got to know a few people I didn't knew before :wink2:

But if it would go back the way it was (and yes, the way it should be) it's just not my thing, and I'll probably not come here anymore (unless there are some new pictures, but you usually can see them also in the news-section orso...). But maybe I'm the only one feeling it like this .. and that's ok then, I'll know what to do :wink2:

Nah, I'm right with you. If this was all just old Mika pics and nothing else I would definitely not come here. I may pop in every now and then just to see if theres anythinng new, but I would hardly ever show up. Not that I do now, but I'm starting to get back into it. I just needed a break. Noew that I've had one I'd like to be around more often.