Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

HELLO GIRLIES!!

:bye:

I really like this one!

I love this one :w:

Hello Amber,whassap? :bye:

yep !

after 14 years he returned to Brazil :snown: that's why I love live in Brazil :mf_ronted: in every decade singers like Madonna, U2, Elton John and others visiting our country :mf_rinted:

Yeah...well,for some reason all the most famous singers and bands decided to come to Serbia now...Rihanna,Madonna (in Monetenegro),James Blunt,The Police (+ Sting solo),Pussycat Dolls,Anastacia,Alicia Keys,Queen,Simply Red,The Rollingstones,Lenny Kravitz...and about 10 more :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep !

after 14 years he returned to Brazil

:sneaky2::thumbdown: that's why I love live in Brazil :mf_rosetinted: in every decade singers like Madonna, U2, Elton John and others visiting our country :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, I'd give anything so that I didn't have to see Madonna often :roftl:

hi Lucy.

hi keti. Not much. still organizing pictures. I was almost done until I realized the I have over 800 mika pics on my myspace that I still want on photobucket *dies*

How can you guys put so many of his pics on your myspaces?? :roftl: I have no Mika albums at all on my ms..I' lazy to upload it :naughty: even though I have about 10,000 pics in my pc :naughty:

How can you guys put so many of his pics on your myspaces?? :roftl: I have no Mika albums at all on my ms..I' lazy to upload it :naughty:

I've removed mine today ... :roftl:

Yeah...well,for some reason all the most famous singers and bands decided to come to Serbia now...Rihanna,Madonna (in Monetenegro),James Blunt,The Police (+ Sting solo),Pussycat Dolls,Anastacia,Alicia Keys,Queen,Simply Red,The Rollingstones,Lenny Kravitz...and about 10 more :naughty:

at least here they take time to come and when they come the show is too expensive :thumbdown:

I just want to see how many years will it take for Mika come

back here after the first time, that some day he will, that if

he come here 1 time :sneaky2::thumbdown:

I guess Mika will come to Serbia...in like 5 years. :mf_rosetinted:

Naah,he must come here as soon as possible.

And I think he'll come to Brazil very soon :wink2:

I've been proposed...ummm,offered a puppy...and some man demanded my shoes..

My space is turning into a dangerous thing...

....or something like that :roftl:

Something like that yes :roftl:

Lifein2minutes_00080.jpg

Lifein2minutes_00081.jpg

Lifein2minutes_00082.jpg

How can you guys put so many of his pics on your myspaces?? :roftl: I have no Mika albums at all on my ms..I' lazy to upload it :naughty: even though I have about 10,000 pics in my pc :naughty:

thats why theyre onmyspace. i had too many on the computer and my dad wanted me to get them off. myspace was the fastest way to do that.:naughty:

you mean 'to me' when I meet him :wink2::naughty:

uh.....no.

i meant me:mf_rosetinted:

thats why theyre onmyspace. i had too many on the computer and my dad wanted me to get them off. myspace was the fastest way to do that.:naughty:

uh.....no.

i meant me:mf_rosetinted:

I simply have them on photobucket..