Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just something random ... you know my legs still look very bad? :boxed: It's been 3 weeks now ... There's improvement (luckily), the bruising's gone and also the swelling (mostly) but the wounds? You can still see every (little) scratch :thumbdown: I don't like it :tears:

Just something random ... you know my legs still look very bad? :boxed: It's been 3 weeks now ... There's improvement (luckily), the bruising's gone and also the swelling (mostly) but the wounds? You can still see every (little) scratch :thumbdown: I don't like it :tears:

owww sorry for that :boxed:, these things really take a long time, have patience B :huglove:

owww sorry for that :boxed:, these things really take a long time, have patience B :huglove:

I think 3 weeks is long enough? No? :roftl:

What it they become scars, stay there forever? :boxed::sad:

I'm sorry to hear that :sad: but it has to pass pretty long time until they look better :wink2: I think you'll have to wait about one more month for that :thumbdown: but I hope it'll get good as soon as possible :huglove:

I'm sorry to hear that :sad: but it has to pass pretty long time until they look better :wink2: I think you'll have to wait about one more month for that :thumbdown: but I hope it'll get good as soon as possible :huglove:

And I guess you're right ... but I so hope that it goes away totally .. and not that I'll have scars from it ... :sad:

And I guess you're right ... but I so hope that it goes away totally .. and not that I'll have scars from it ... :sad:

Are there some deep scrathes? If so,they'll overgrow slower than the ones who aren't very deep.

Are there some deep scrathes?

Some are ... A lot aren't, but I thought they would be gone by now .. wich isn't the case, you can still see everything :boxed:

Some are ... A lot aren't, but I thought they would be gone by now .. wich isn't the case, you can still see everything :boxed:

I edited my post :bleh: so like I said,they'll overgrow slower...the deeper ones that is. And as for the others you'll have to wait a few months till it all dissapears,I think :wink2:

if you saw as my allergy left my arms and legs :tears:

I don't know if one day everything will go away :thumbdown:

I'm sorry to hear that :sad::huglove:

You mean with you? Or with me?

I edited my post :bleh: so like I said,they'll overgrow slower...the deeper ones that is. And as for the others you'll have to wait a few months till it all dissapears,I think :wink2:

Oh well, there's not much else I can do ... I really hope it all goes away ... because it's not great to see at all :thumbdown: (although there are not much people that see it, but still ...)

with me ...

it's a long story Keti, and today I don't want to talk about this, I'm with so angry today, I guess is pms :thumbdown: at least I hope so ...

Ow :sad:

I hope it does go better ... :wink2:

Oh well, there's not much else I can do ... I really hope it all goes away ... because it's not great to see at all :thumbdown: (although there are not much people that see it, but still ...)

Yeah,I know it's not nice :thumbdown:

I remember now of my first "serious" ride of bycycle,I was about 6 or 7 years old and I didn't know how to seize up (I still don't though)..so I crashed into bush :naughty: and then fell off of the bike and fell onto the ground...you would cry if you saw how my legs and arms looked like,really :roftl: