Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

:tears: Okay... :roftl:

Whaaaat,what do you mean?? I thought Mika and Andy turned out in front of everyone and passionately kissed!!:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Really? :blink:

They didn't do it when I saw them ... Maybe because Mika really loves me so he couldn't do it then :wub2: But because a relationship between us is impossible he searches for comfort with the guy...

Or something like that :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she has several pictures with him, her friends until feel jealous of her, and she didn't say that saw something, but said they are always together, come together, go together, where Mika is, Andy is too.

Duuuh,he is his CAMERAMAN,helloo :bye::mf_rosetinted:

She needs the explanation of the termin 'cameraman'?

she has several pictures with him, her friends until feel jealous of her, and she didn't say that saw something, but said they are always together, come together, go together, where Mika is, Andy is too.

Maybe because he's the camera-man? How do you think they made the 2 dvd's and the vlogs? Mika filming himself? :wink2:

Of course they are together a lot! Just the same as with Martin & Mikey & ...

The guys from AT are together all the time, doesn't mean they have relationships with each other .. (I hope :roftl:)

Besides Camera-man

friends maybe??

I'm always with my friend but people don't think we're dating.

It's just cause he's famous...people make up things about famous people all the time. And even if they are...who cares? It'd be cute :bleh:

Maybe because he's the camera-man? How do you think they made the 2 dvd's and the vlogs? Mika filming himself? :wink2:

Of course they are together a lot! Just the same as with Martin & Mikey & ...

The guys from AT are together all the time, doesn't mean they have relationships with each other .. (I hope :roftl:)

I agree with that. I mean,they are WORKING together,and not as they're working idunnowhichjob,but Andy is Mika's personal cameraman,which implies that Andy has to follow Mika on all the gigs and after-gigs,to FILM the stuff.

I agree with that. I mean,they are WORKING together,and not as they're working idunnowhichjob,but Andy is Mika's personal cameraman,which implies that Andy has to follow Mika on all the gigs and after-gigs,to FILM the stuff.

Don't forget all the blablabla when he's preparing a concert orso .. otherwise we wouldn't have had a big documentary .. :wink2:

hi girlsss

Mika and Andy? :shod:

nooo!! please no!

pdp2-Copy.jpg

POST 8.888!!!!!! :yay:

Don't get overexcited about it,it's really crap.. :wink2:

CONGRATS!!!! :punk:

Don't forget all the blablabla when he's preparing a concert orso .. otherwise we wouldn't have had a big documentary .. :wink2:

Totally. Otherwise Mika would cut his payment,right? :mf_rosetinted:

Don't get overexcited about it,it's really crap.. :wink2:

CONGRATS!!!! :punk:

Totally. Otherwise Mika would cut his payment,right? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, sure ... What's the use of having a cameraman if he doesn't film anything? He has to film every move Mika makes, that's what he's paid for.

Unless ... :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Unless what?

Well ... unless it's not about the filming, but Mika just likes Andy's company and the filming is just to distract us ... He wouldn't cut his payment then, because he wants Andy to stay around ...

Well ... unless it's not about the filming, but Mika just likes Andy's company and the filming is just to distract us ... He wouldn't cut his payment then, because he wants Andy to stay around ...

...which is a complete nonsense,by the way...I mean,I'm not claiming that it isn't true,but give me the EVIDENCE,people. If you're so convinced in that idea that is :naughty: otherwise you must be having me on.

...which is a complete nonsense,by the way...I mean,I'm not claiming that it isn't true,but give me the EVIDENCE,people. If you're so convinced in that idea that is :naughty: otherwise you must be having me on.

You do know I was kidding right? :roftl:

Yes,but as there's an old saying:"There's a bit of the truth in every joke"... :naughty::wink2:

Well, not in this one :roftl:

Like Mika would pay Andy because he likes his company, and not for the filming :roftl:

But it's time for bed now ...

Lucy, seriously, don't worry about it.

It's a lot of bull .. And even if it was true, do you really think only one "fan" would know? She might think she's special but I doubt it :wink2:

Goodnight all! :bye: