Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But it's not just one ... it's Mika? :blink:

Ok, I'm gonna say it for the 3th, 4th, 5th time? But I'm going to bed :roftl:

(and now for real, battery of my laptop is almost dead so I can't stay :bleh:)

Goodnight all! :bye:

:roftl: goodnight B!

But it's not just one ... it's Mika? :blink:

Ok, I'm gonna say it for the 3th, 4th, 5th time? But I'm going to bed :roftl:

(and now for real, battery of my laptop is almost dead so I can't stay :bleh:)

Goodnight all! :bye:

Having too much fun you see. :naughty:

I'm pretty sure that the Andy the cameraman story is just a cover, because he's Cherisse's boyfriend.

I saw them hiding a bit behind a wall (in the corner) and snogging at one of the gigs, when they thought that nobody could see....I even took a pic but I can't find it now :thumbdown:

I'm pretty sure that the Andy the cameraman story is just a cover, because he's Cherisse's boyfriend.

I saw them hiding a bit behind a wall (in the corner) and snogging at one of the gigs, when they thought that nobody could see....I even took a pic but I can't find it now :thumbdown:

:eek: i won't say "really?" ... i actually won't say anything ... I'd love to think it's true:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I love how you were watching them.

:roftl:

I knew there had to be something in it! He likes feisty women doesn't he, like he likes Yelle for instance and Cherrise is the same type. See if you can find the photo. PM me!

i won't say "really?" ... i actually won't say anything ... I'd love to think it's true:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

What, you think I'd make that up? :shocked::sneaky2: Why would you love it? But yeah, I think that it's quite clear. It's a perfect plan...Nobody suspected. I was actually really shocked to be honest.....But hey, if they are happy...Good for them!

I love how you were watching them.

:roftl:

Nothing escapes my eye....and it was really sweet :wub2:. I wouldn't be surprised if for the new gigs, we see a ring on Andy and Cherisse's fingers ....

girls was there something wrong with lucy here???

coz i know what happened in our thread...

Yep,she was too stressed about the Mika-Andy story so she vanished...and why the heck did you start that discussion on the ptgs. thread?? I thought you guys knew how she feels about it.. :thumbdown:

I knew there had to be something in it! He likes feisty women doesn't he, like he likes Yelle for instance and Cherrise is the same type. See if you can find the photo. PM me!

Yes, it all makes sense now. He couldn't have Yelle cause she is with Grand Marnier, so he goes for Cherisse. He likes girls who are in music you see.

I will PM you :thumb_yello:

i wasn't there at the time, when i got back i read previous pages and realised what happened...

i know she's too sensible but wasn't there could do nothing to avoid it...

i did before, but tonight i was off...

jeeeeezzzz......;(

What, you think I'd make that up? :shocked::sneaky2: Why would you love it? But yeah, I think that it's quite clear. It's a perfect plan...Nobody suspected. I was actually really shocked to be honest.....But hey, if they are happy...Good for them!

wait,wait,wait,I didn't say u made that up...but there's lots of stories bout mika&the band and i shouldn't believe in every...with no proofs:mf_rosetinted:

I'd love that bcs i wanna happiness 4 every single mamber of the band ...aaaand bcs mika's not with him then,....:blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

i wasn't there at the time, when i got back i read previous pages and realised what happened...

i know she's too sensible but wasn't there could do nothing to avoid it...

i did before, but tonight i was off...

jeeeeezzzz......;(

I know...some people there should really have some limits... I read it all :thumbdown:

Anyway I hope she's okay. I hope she's not too stupid to do something to herself,I must put it like this :shocked: