Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

beztytuumv2.jpg

This one is beautiful. His hair is beautiful, his smile is beautiful... *sigh*

I never understood what this paper images were!:blink:

Why wrote he that?:blink:

Weren't they to do with a gig he did in America? I think it was New York... Somebody who was around in mid 2007 might know the details, I'm afraid I don't.

I never understood what this paper images were!:blink:

Why wrote he that?:blink:

He was at Good Morning America and it was raining. All ofthe people there were supposed to get a free show after, but it was outside. It was raining so he was afraid that it wouldn't be able to happen.

But they found another place to do it last minute.

dzfsh.jpg

f_mm_33a7c63.png

filebv.jpg

fileCAA07RKP.jpg

He was at Good Morning America and it was raining. All ofthe people there were supposed to get a free show after, but it was outside. It was raining so he was afraid that it wouldn't be able to happen.

See, I knew somebody else would know more details.

Weren't they to do with a gig he did in America? I think it was New York... Somebody who was around in mid 2007 might know the details, I'm afraid I don't.

Thank you!:wink2:

And Thank you too!:naughty:

(I should be sleeping!:blink::naughty:

Now it’s for real! Bye bye! :bye: )

I got up at 6am to watch it and he wasn't on til 8.:sneaky2:

I taped it XD

welcome :thumb_yello:

Is it mean that I find that funny?:naughty: Sorry...

Actually, I have a quick story to tell you... I used to drop my son off at school and drive past this construction site and from a distance the name of the company on the barriers always read "Purple Grape" to me, and then I'd get closer and find it was something completely different:roftl: I could never work out how I'd gotten purple grape, except to blame it on you in my head!

Is it mean that I find that funny?:naughty: Sorry...

Actually, I have a quick story to tell you... I used to drop my son off at school and drive past this construction site and from a distance the name of the company on the barriers always read "Purple Grape" to me, and then I'd get closer and find it was something completely different:roftl: I could never work out how I'd gotten purple grape, except to blame it on you in my head!

yeah, kinda funny. not at the time. at the time i was mad at Mika for making me get up that early :naughty:

Thats crazy! what did it really say?

yeah, kinda funny. not at the time. at the time i was mad at Mika for making me get up that early :naughty:

Thats crazy! what did it really say?

Well, at least it was something pleasurable getting you up early. Unlike having to get up early for work or something:naughty:

I have no recollection! I'll have to see if they're still building there and check out what it does say. Being the school holidays, I'm not driving past there atm, and even if it was term time, my son goes to high school this year, so I still wouldn't be driving past there. But I can make a special trip.

celebutopianetanetMika05-1.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika06-1.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika08.jpg

I always loved these pics of the Good Morning America show.... :wub2:

I never understood what this paper images were!

Why wrote he that?

He was just being sweet with the people waiting outside, worried that they were in the rain...

If UKers are 5 hours ahead of me that means it is... 3:30am? Holy smokes, girl! Goodnight Babs!

05:02 now LOL:roftl: