Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

strip%20tease-thumb.jpg

430904835_ad0484de2e_b.jpg

Nice one Alice! Love the connection between the photos.

I never left :naughty:. Been quite busy in fact. I never thought that there was so much to do on MFC at this time :roftl:

I've been really bored here the last few days, but then I started stepping out of my comfort zone into a few "different" threads and I too found myself really busy earlier.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy cow, were your batteries full loaded yesterday? There's no way I'm catching up:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I did :lmfao: nearly 40 bloody pages.... :eek: Loved the pics... some I'd never seen before... don't know where Keti is finding them... but I'm not complaining.... :wub2:

Four of my favourite people!

mikajohn1.jpg

QUOTE]

Lovely pic.... that's Christine isn't it.... I did see her at the Xmas party but never spoke to her.... Or I'm completely wrong :boxed:

RE:

ISN'T it GREAT? Someone else FIRST put it up . . .

[Possibly THE best moment in the DVD!]

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE !!! Oh ... & there was a moment before or after that when Mika is leaning his head backwards with his hands on his head (in relief/dis-belief I think ) :wink2:

I did :lmfao: nearly 40 bloody pages.... :eek: Loved the pics... some I'd never seen before... don't know where Keti is finding them... but I'm not complaining.... :wub2:

mikajohn1.jpg

QUOTE]

Lovely pic.... that's Christine isn't it.... I did see her at the Xmas party but never spoke to her.... Or I'm completely wrong :boxed:

No, right on both counts. The party was crazy, it was impossible to speak to everyone, wasn't it?

mikajohn1.jpg

QUOTE]

Hahaha:roftl:

Yep, most of the pics Keti posts are the ones that I've never seen before!:wub2:

objection!

the best moments are where he notices his pants are broken and keeps checking it. :naughty:

:roftl: I love that bit... lol .... I only noticed it when I watched it on the laptop.... didn't notice it on the big telly at all.... :wink2:

Awwww bless him.... :lmfao: