Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did : nearly 40 bloody pages.... Loved the pics... some I'd never seen before... don't know where Keti is finding them... but I'm not complaining.... :wub2:

[:

[

Hahaha

Yep, most of the pics Keti posts are the ones that I've never seen before!:wub2:

Thanks girls,I'm very glad you like the pics I'm posting!! :wub2:

:shocd: That one was posted by you keti !! THANK YOU !!! I absolutely LOVE it !!! :wub2::cheerful_h4h:

You're welcome Happi,was a pleasure :huglove::blush-anim-cl:

Ok I thought I'd post a few pics some i haven't seen myself don't know about you guys?

[

[normal_berlin-22.jpg

]

I know those :thumb_yello:

You see I totally forgot about that one and it's perfect for my ODD thread,so feel free to post it there...I'd really appreciate it.. :wub2:

Oh great, now the whole MFC is rounding the portuguese thread:rolls_eyes:

well as for me i was there just to improve my portuguese:mf_rosetinted:

lol kidding but it takes attention because it's very active atm and ppl wonder what's going on there:wink2:

they won't get any wiser even though they read it though, last pages are half portuguese half english and half french:roftl:

lol kidding but it takes attention because it's very active atm and ppl wonder what's going on there:wink2:

they won't get any wiser even though they read it though, last pages are half portuguese half english and half french:roftl:

I've been wondering what's going on there, but I don't speak portugese, and didn't realise there would be any English in it. But apparently that won't help me anyway...

I thought you were a teacher Dilek! Half portugese, half english and half french adds up to one and a half!

Dilek!

That's so nice of you, wanting to learn other languages. You'll be poli lingual soon!:naughty:

Yep, if I wasn't portuguese and I didn't know of what happenned, I'd be looking too:wink2::roftl:

Hahaha, it's internacional now babeh:mf_rosetinted:

It's not only the portugese-thread that attracts people that usually aren't in there at the moment ... :naughty::bleh:

I've been wondering what's going on there, but I don't speak portugese, and didn't realise there would be any English in it. But apparently that won't help me anyway...

I thought you were a teacher Dilek! Half portugese, half english and half french adds up to one and a half!

you know, the moment i write that i knew you'd bring it up:roftl:

i may be a teacher but i suck at maths:naughty:

all you need to know as number is "46" in biology:mf_rosetinted:

Dilek!

That's so nice of you, wanting to learn other languages. You'll be poli lingual soon!:naughty:

hey! i'm already polilingual!

i speak 3 and a half languages.

*counts again*

yes 3 and a half:naughty: