Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

Wtf is actually happening there? On the P. thread? :blink:

Some misunderstanding? :roftl:

Oh, I don't know .. I'm just gonna go to bed now (work tomorrow...) so .. goodnight all! :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some misunderstanding? :roftl:

Oh, I don't know .. I'm just gonna go to bed now (work tomorrow...) so .. goodnight all! :bye:

:rolls_eyes: of couse there's a misunderstanding,but what is the CAUSE of it? Mika/Andy story? :naughty: come on,they're acting like little children. :thumbdown:

Goodnight!

n1022105307_287283_6940.jpg

:rolls_eyes: of couse there's a misunderstanding,but what is the CAUSE of it? Mika/Andy story? :naughty: come on,they're acting like little children. :thumbdown:

Goodnight!

I don't know .. I never made it to get back that far .. :roftl:

Nice picture :wub2:

:bye:

you know, the moment i write that i knew you'd bring it up:roftl:

i may be a teacher but i suck at maths:naughty:

all you need to know as number is "46" in biology:mf_rosetinted:

Why is "46" the number in biology?:blink: I thought it was "42". (Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy...)

Goodnight!

Keti, I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't understand something, don't say things about people that you don't know if it's right...:wink2: It's a matter of education:thumb_yello:

Wtf is actually happening there? On the P. thread? :blink:

misunderstanding+sensitivity+period?(maybe,lol)

well (sh)it happens:mf_rosetinted:

Why is "46" the number in biology?:blink: I thought it was "42". (Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy...)

46 is the number of the chromosomes in human DNA.

there is no 42 in highschool biology books.

Keti, I don't mean to be rude, but if you don't understand something, don't say things about people that you don't know if it's right...:wink2: It's a matter of education:thumb_yello:

Who are you to teach me about education? :naughty: I understood it as there was discussed in English (along with several more languages). Actually,I think I understood the point of all of it anyways. And that's what I think,some people there make an elephant from the fly. Some of them have the reasons and are right,some of them are not. It's a matter of a common sense:thumb_yello:

misunderstanding+sensitivity+period?(maybe,lol)

well (sh)it happens:mf_rosetinted:

46 is the number of the chromosomes in human DNA.

there is no 42 in highschool biology books.

:roftl: sure,why not? :naughty:

Who are you to teach me about education? :naughty: I understood it as there was discussed in English (along with several more languages). Actually,I think I understood the point of all of it anyways. And that's what I think,some people there make an elephant from the fly. Some of them have the reasons and are right,some of them are not. It's a matter of a common sense:thumb_yello

I am no one, you're the one that decides how do you want to act upon situations like these...:wink2:

Well yeah, but some people have reasons to act how they are acting... But you're free to judge the way you want..:thumb_yello: I just woldn't say that about them.:wink2:

Anyway, I'm done with pointless discussions.:naughty:

Let's bring the 'love' in...:das:

2u46074.jpg

I am no one, you're the one that decides how do you want to act upon situations like these...:w

Well yeah, but some people have reasons to act how they are acting... But you're free to judge the way you want..:thumb_yo: I just woldn't say that about them.:w

Anyway, I'm done with pointless discussions.:naughty:

Let's bring the 'love' in...:das:

2u46074.jpg

Exactly like that and I stand upon my words :wink2:

I was done with it ages ago,but everyone kinda seem to pop out with different topics and discussions lately,dunno what's wrong with the world :blink::roftl:

n1022105307_183354_8729.jpg

Exactly like that and I stand upon my words :wink2:

I was done with it ages ago,but everyone kinda seem to pop out with different topics and discussions lately,dunno what's wrong with the world :blink::roftl:

n1022105307_183354_8729.jpg

:wink2: I rest my case then.:naughty:

It's the lack of Mika-news... It's driving people insane:naughty:

:wink2: I rest my case then.:naughty:

It's the lack of Mika-news... It's driving people insane:naughty:

I KNEW you were going to say that,you seem to use that phrase very often lately lool :roftl:

I know...I think he should do something,post a blog to appease their appetite :naughty: I personally don't mind him anti-blogging...as far as he isn't tumbling through LA on some vivid parties :naughty:

I KNEW you were going to say that,you seem to use that phrase very often lately lool :roftl

I know...I think he should do something,post a blog to appease their appetite :naughty: I personally don't mind him anti-blogging...as far as he isn't tumbling through LA on some vivid parties :naughty:

Hahaha I'm so predictable... :roftl:Always.:lmao:

Predictable and cheesy, my way of life and attitude.:mf_rosetinted:

Yep:naughty: But I think a blog woldn't do it:naughty:

I'll cut it short, because I don't want more misunderstandings tonight.

You're off topic girls.

This place is not for debates or explainations.

This place is an oasis on the forum where all MFCers can come and find elements vital to the survival of their species: HOT PICTURES!! :naughty::roftl:

So let's go back to topic, oK? :wink2:

Hahaha I'm so predictable... :ro: Always.:lmao:

Predictable and cheesy, my way of life and attitude.:mf_rosetinted:

Yep:naughty: But I think a blog woldn't do it:naughty:

Hmmm,nice. :naughty:

Aww,come on now! Of course it would! For 5 minuted till they post a comment at least :thumb_yello::roftl:

I'll cut it short, because I don't want more misunderstandings tonight.

You're off topic girls.

This place is not for debates or explainations.

This place is an oasis on the forum where all MFCers can come and find elements vital to the survival of their species: HOT PICTURES!! :naughty::roftl:

So let's go back to topic, oK? :wink2:

:blink: what am I doing the whole night? Posting ducks? :roftl: I posted around 50 pictures,you can count if you want,and I just pointed out my oppinion of the issue we all know of. Now I'm done with it and I won't say anything more,you can be sure with that :wink2: