Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No prob:thumb_yello: It has that mark 'page 46' so I'm pretty sure it was an interview in some magazine. Would like to see everything they wrote about him though :bleh:

I didn't even notice that:doh: I don't pour over photos of Mika a lot. I look at them. I decide instantly if I like them or not. Occasionally there are things I'm very drawn to that I look at repeatedly, but generally, that's not what I do. So I tend to miss stuff that is really obvious to other people:blush-anim-cl:

I didn't even notice that:doh: I don't pour over photos of Mika a lot. I look at them. I decide instantly if I like them or not. Occasionally there are things I'm very drawn to that I look at repeatedly, but generally, that's not what I do. So I tend to miss stuff that is really obvious to other people:blush-anim-cl:

Hehe,it doesn't matter,can happen to anyone. :wink2: I always study Mika's pics very carefully,well some of them at least :blush-anim-cl: and for example I don't like this pic so much. I dunno,the look in his eyes...:boxed: he looks mean :lmfao: well,I guess it's just a matter of taste anyways..

I have to go now,see you tomorrow! :bye:

:shocked::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:Is there a video of this fantastic interpretation??? Bienie you want to make me die

I think Bienie likes to be the cause of all our deaths here... that's why she films so much and does screencaps for extra deadness... :wink2:

She'll come on later and deny this of course.... but I know.... I know :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

:shocked :mf_lustslow :mf_lustslow :mf_lustslow Is there a video of this fantastic interpretation??? Bienie you want to make me die

There is a video :wub2:

I think Bienie likes to be the cause of all our deaths here... that's why she films so much and does screencaps for extra deadness... :wink2

She'll come on later and deny this of course.... but I know.... I know :sneaky2

:lmfao:

:shocked:

You ... you ....

I .... I ....

:blink:

:roftl:

(but I must say I haven't filmed that much, I've only been at 2 gigs :roftl: And at Amsterdam I've looked more than I've filmed :bleh:)

There is a video :wub2

:shocked

You ... you ....

I .... I ....

:blink

:roftl

(but I must say I haven't filmed that much, I've only been at 2 gigs :roftl

And at Amsterdam I've looked more than I've filmed :bleh)

Yes.... but .... but .... nothing :boing::boing:

You are and always be the goddess of the Werchter vids.... I don't need to say anymore do I ..... see.... deadness to MFC'ers always comes after watching one of those.... especially JCGE.... oh and Lollipop trouser joy :wub2:

:wink2: