Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helloooo punk: I'm on my mom's comp so I need to get away from it and then eat my dinner,soI'll be back soon :thumb_yello wait for me :mf_rosetinted

:boing: We'll wait :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl in a fridge?omg what were u doing?!

me? i am fine and bored:boxed:

Well, we have a big kind of fridge at work, and I had to get some stuff in there. But someone shutted the door ... Wich isn't a problem, because you can open it from the inside .. in theory :roftl:

So .. And just pushing it didn't do the trick, so I used a little more force (very easy with your hands full btw) and used a little more force for several times, and then suddenly ....

Luckily nobody had seen me falling out the fridge :roftl: (and I didn't fell literally, but still ... :roftl:).

We'll wait

Well, we have a big kind of fridge at work, and I had to get some stuff in there. But someone shutted the door ... Wich isn't a problem, because you can open it from the inside .. in theory

So .. And just pushing it didn't do the trick, so I used a little more force (very easy with your hands full btw) and used a little more force for several times, and then suddenly ....

Luckily nobody had seen me falling out the fridge :roftl: (and I didn't fell literally, but still ... :roftl:).

:floor::lmao: wonderful wonderful event!so unsuprisingly weird from you tho :das:

Btw girls...I LOVE that German band Polarkreis 18...I'm listening to theor song Allein Allen now.. :wub2: and the singer is UBER cute! :wub2:

Ow yes? Picture? :mf_rosetinted:

Fine, look at my story earlier ..

You?

I saw it :lmfao:

Me? Well...

Hello girls!!! OMG I have a story to tell. Today it was the first day of school after the winter holiday,it went okay,everyone were amazed by my new haircut :lmfao:

Anyway,when I was leaving,I saw Alex (and omg,trust me,his hair looks VERY much alike to Mika's,it's the same length except Alex's hair is a bit darker and not so curly), and I just passed by him,pretending like I didn't see him. (:fisch:) BUUUT, HE stopped ME !!! He touched me on my shoulder and said E,Kajo! (it's in Serbian,it would be translated as Hey,Keti!,only I have one more nickname at school). I turned around and saw him,and HE SMILED TO ME! Then I said,Hey Alex! Haven't seen you for so long,how are you??,and he said how he was,then we talked about how we spent our holidays and all,he was in Austria (:shocked:) and he asked me if I was on Zlatibor or in Užice (because he's from Užice as my dad,it's a town in Serbia),abd I said I wasn't because my dad couldn't make it because of something and blablabla. THEN,my ex bf came and started to yell Kajooo! Šta radiš?? (Ketiiii! What's up??) and started to HUG ME,while I was talking to Alex. I felt pretty uncomfortable,mostly because he's best friends with Alex and because I believe he did that on purpose. I just hugged him back and said hi to him,and continued talking to Alex; then some other boys came and me and Alex said Byee,see you to each other and then left.

I'm SOO happy,but frustrated at the same time because my ex did what he did :thumbdown:

I saw it :lmfao:

Me? Well...

Nice first day then :naughty:

bcs sth "simpatic" like that is happening to u all the time:roftl::blink

Something what? :blink: Why don't you talk english? :boxed:

:roftl: Sorry :bleh:

Well...mods don't take this for bad please!

4260085870516-new._SX320_CR0,0,0,0_PIde-de-vendor-play-shuttle-off,BottomLeft,0,43_.jpg

Polarkreis18_02.jpg

I couldn't find more pictures..

EDIT** I found one veeery cute but very small

thumb-017-polarkreis18-itw.jpg

Mods are ok with it :wink2: (or some mods anyway :bleh:)

But uh .. how do I say this nicely ... uh ... you can have him? :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry :roftl: