Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

:roftl: I'm too tired for explaining.

Ok ... but ...

You said you like Mika's face & hands ..

And then I said I like his face, unlike the other guy, where I like something else ..

And then you say: okay, I like his body too ...

Wich means to me that you think I'm talking about the other guy's body (wich I wasn't because I haven't seen it, or not really).

(and no: I'm not saying YOU're talking about the other guys body, but the way you said the sentence it just uh .. damn, I can't explain it ... never mind.. :roftl: )

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok ... but ...

You said you like Mika's face & hands ..

And then I said I like his face, unlike the other guy, where I like something else ..

And then you say: okay, I like his body too ...

Wich means to me that you think I'm talking about the other guy's body (wich I wasn't because I haven't seen it, or not really).

(and no: I'm not saying YOU're talking about the other guys body, but the way you said the sentence it just uh .. damn, I can't explain it ... never mind.. :roftl: )

Note: I was talking about Mika all the time.:roftl:

Hope it makes things at least a bit more clear :naughty:

Note: I was talking about Mika all the time.:roftl:

Hope it makes things at least a bit more clear :naughty:

I know you were (like I said in my post :wink2:) ... you just don't get what I mean .. :roftl: But I know that's my fault, I just can't explain it :bleh:

I know you were (like I said in my post :... you just don't get what I mean .. :r: But I know that's my fault, I just can't explain it :bleh:

I guess I'm just too tired? :roftl:

Ok, I'm not gonna get those 26.000 posts today .. I really need to go to bed :

Goodnight!

:bye:

Goodnight B! :bye: I'll be off soon too..

Bienie .... you're not the only one to have been stuck in a fridge at work... except mine wasn't a fridge... it was a freezer... and someone delibrately shut the door on me... and it was -25 in there .... and the blaster was on.... and I didn't have a coat on .... cos' I was only going in there briefly .... and I couldn't open the bloody door cos' the handle was frozen and so cold..... :yikes: I still have nightmares and it happened a year ago... I don't like our big freezers.... :eek:

:tears:

Bienie .... you're not the only one to have been stuck in a fridge at work... except mine wasn't a fridge... it was a freezer... and someone delibrately shut the door on me... and it was -25 in there .... and the blaster was on.... and I didn't have a coat on .... cos' I was only going in there briefly .... and I couldn't open the bloody door cos' the handle was frozen and so cold..... :yikes: I still have nightmares and it happened a year ago... I don't like our big freezers.... :eek:

:tears:

:shocked: Deliberately? That's mean! I hope they got into a heap of trouble:sneaky2:

:shocked: Deliberately? That's mean! I hope they got into a heap of trouble:sneaky2:

I know it was one of the warehouse staff cos' they were just outside when I went in it... but they denied it .... and I couldn't proof who it was... though I had my ideas.... not ever done it since.... :wink2:

Bienie .... you're not the only one to have been stuck in a fridge at work... except mine wasn't a fridge... it was a freezer... and someone delibrately shut the door on me... and it was -25 in there .... and the blaster was on.... and I didn't have a coat on .... cos' I was only going in there briefly .... and I couldn't open the bloody door cos' the handle was frozen and so cold..... :yikes: I still have nightmares and it happened a year ago... I don't like our big freezers.... :eek

:tears

:shocked: That's terrible!

With me it was also someone that closed it, but I know almost sure it wasn't delibrately .. I also have it sometimes that I shut that door (is normal I think) and then open it again because it occurred to me that there still was someone in there when I left.. :roftl:

But a freezer :blink: It was not warm in that fridge .. but a freezer.. :boxed:

Actually, the worst moment was the moment I fell out .. :roftl: I really hope nobody has seen that :roftl: