Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B! :boing: how are you?

Feeling weird? :blink:

I don't know .. :roftl:

I woke up this morning with a split lip .. started to bleed all day .. it hurts :thumbdown:

And they're still talking about that member leaving Air Traffic :thumbdown:

But I also got internetbanking today! And I got my wage from december!

And there was the European Championship figure skating! (was watching that, that's why I wasn't here anymore :wink2:)

AOL!! :mf_lustslow:

i remember that :wub2:

it`s been almost 2 years from that :blink:

amazing how time pass by...

hi girls!!

i just wanna say hi cause i had to go swimming for a few hours..

see you :bye:

I'm on AOL and I never noticed that come up two years ago for me to watch it.... I'm kind of annoyed at that.... cos' I normally watch the live sessions they feature... but I missed that one... might have been here alot earlier than 2008 then.... :sneaky2:

Feeling weird?

I don't know ..

I woke up this morning with a split lip .. started to bleed all day .. it hurts :thumbdown:

And they're still talking about that member leaving Air Traffic :thumbdown:

But I also got internetbanking today! And I got my wage from december!

And there was the European Championship figure skating! (was watching that, that's why I wasn't here anymore :wink2:)

Ouuuch! Hope it gets better. :)

Stupid,don't care about it :wink2:

Ooh I love figure skating :mf_lustslow:

She's cool,she sings really good. I have her as a friend on MySpace..well,the whole Mika's band actually :roftl: but I used to dislike her,now she's totally okay to me. :thumb_yello: what about you?

well, my dad agrees with me, neither of us really like her. We don't like her voice and we find her a bit slutty. We think that maybe Mika made some kind of deal with someone and thats why shes there. like, maybe someone has something on him and so she has to tour with him for so long. they don't really seemto have very good chemisrty most of the time, but idk. We could be completely wrong :blink:

hhjkjk.jpg

00scsd.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

Love the first one!

and HANDS!!!!! :drool:

Ouuuch! Hope it gets better.

Stupid,don't care about it :wink2

Ooh I love figure skating :mf_lustslow

Thanks, I must say it annoys me :thumbdown:

I don't care .... *

Me too :wub2:

(or some parts anyway :naughty::blush-anim-cl:)

* I do care!! :tears: Hope they soon tell something about it on their myspace, if it's true or not ..

well, my dad agrees with me, neither of us really like her. We don't like her voice and we find her a bit slutty. We think that maybe Mika made some kind of deal with someone and thats why shes there. like, maybe someone has something on him and so she has to tour with him for so long. they don't really seemto have very good chemisrty most of the time, but idk. We could be completely wrong :blink

No very good chemistry? Is it me or ...? :blink::roftl:

well, my dad agrees with me, neither of us really like her. We don't like her voice and we find her a bit slutty. We think that maybe Mika made some kind of deal with someone and thats why shes there. like, maybe someone has something on him and so she has to tour with him for so long. they don't really seemto have very good chemisrty most of the time, but idk. We could be completely wrong :blink:

Love the first one!

and HANDS!!!!! :drool:

Perhaps.

I love the hands tooooo :drool:

Thanks, I must say it annoys me :

I don't care .... *

Me too :wub2:

(or some parts anyway :

* I do care!! :tears: Hope they soon tell something about it on their myspace, if it's true or not ..

No very good chemistry? Is it me or ...? :blink::roftl:

I hope so too :wink2:

Yeah,I think there's a veeery good chemistry between them too...

well, at first they did, but it doesn't seem that he was paying much attention to her later on.

Stage was a bit more crowded the last times, compared to before ... :wink2:

Keti .. what/who do you like in figure skating? Me curious .. :naughty:

Lifein2minutes_00014.jpg

Lifein2minutes_00016.jpg

Lifein2minutes_00017.jpg

well, at first they did, but it doesn't seem that he was paying much attention to her later on.

idk, she just doesn't seem like his type. *shrug*

Hmm...I think she doesn't have necessarily to be his type,but I think he certainly likes her.

Keti .. what/who do you like in figure skating? Me curious .. :naughty:

Lifein2minutes_00017.jpg

If you ask me the names of the skaters,I can't answer :roftl: and,what do I like? I dunno,I like how it looks like while they're skating,all the piruets and all :naughty: you know,visually :roftl:

If you ask me the names of the skaters,I can't answer :roftl: and,what do I like? I dunno,I like how it looks like while they're skating,all the piruets and all :naughty: you know,visually :roftl:

Ok, I was more talking like pairs, ice dancing or the man/woman solo .. But without names I don't think you have a favorite thing .. :naughty::roftl:

Ok, I was more talking like pairs, ice dancing or the man/woman solo .. But without names I don't think you have a favorite thing .. :naughty::roftl:

I don't get you. How do you mean,I don't have a favourite thing? :blink:

Me too...I'm just too bored. :boxed:

ghefh.jpg

I've always found it amazing how he can so easily look like he's in his mid-late thirties in some pictures, and then again like a boy in others :blink:.

This one of course being an example of the 30's :naughty:

I've always found it amazing how he can so easily look like he's in his mid-late thirties in some pictures, and then again like a boy in others :blink:.

It's always the stubble isn't it... I love him with stubble... just makes him look more manly and just :wub2:

Then again saying that I do like the other pics too.... like the Novello's and Grammy's .... it is amazing how he can look so so different....

I don't get you. How do you mean,I don't have a favourite thing? :blink:

You do know that you have different kind of 'disciplines' in figure skating?

Pairs or Ice Dancing or Men's Solo or Women's Solo .. ?

But since you don't know any names I doubt you're watching a certrain kind of discipline.. :wink2: Or am I wrong? :bleh:

Ok: no offence, and don't take this as an attack, but I do think that you're wrong there. I'm sure that there's no way on earth that he would have her there when he doesn't want her.

Also, who do you think dresses her like that? Mika and his mum + sisters do the clothes...You may like or dislike her, which is entirely your choice and I'm not even trying to question that, but what is really clear to me is that she is NOT there against Mika's will or doing her own thing.

He is totally behind whatever she does/wears/doesn't do or doesnt wear :das:

Yeah,I agree.. I think I've seen one pic of him with a short beard once,where he looked like he was 40 or something :shocked: it was a really longer stubble. But it was really long time ago,when I either wasn't on here,nor SUCH a fan. I think I saw it on the MFC in the pics gallery.

You do know that you have different kind of 'disciplines' in figure skating?

Pairs or Ice Dancing or Men's Solo or Women's Solo .. ?

But since you don't know any names I doubt you're watching a certrain kind of discipline.. :: Or am I wrong? :h:

Of course I know that :naughty: I think that doesn't have to do anything with that :blink: maybe I don't know the names of the skaters,but I love pairs and women solo the most.