Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

COLOR]

He is totally behind whatever she does/wears/doesn't do or doesnt wear :das:

Haha,I used to be terribly jelaous of her because I saw Mika likes her and what his reactions on the gigs with her were like,but now she's totally okay with me and I don't mind that! :naughty::roftl:

l_0645f6f91f80e0d1554bcad76236b633.jpg

Of course I know that :naughty: I think that doesn't have to do anything with that :blink: maybe I don't know the names of the skaters,but I love pairs and women solo the most.

Ok :wink2:

But to me it looks like if you follow a certain thing or like watching it that you know some names, or the top riders orso ... So that's why I thought you hadn't a favorite thing.. :wink2: But I was wrong then :roftl:

yup:lmfao: what can we do:blush-anim-cl:

looks like we r both ..a bit...in love:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

What... no ... I'm not in love with him... I don't know him .... :wink2:

I just fancy the pants off him .... :lmfao:

It's always the stubble isn't it... I love him with stubble... just makes him look more manly and just :wub2:

Then again saying that I do like the other pics too.... like the Novello's and Grammy's .... it is amazing how he can look so so different....

Yes, I agree that the stubble usually makes him look at lot more 'manly' and generally just better...or maybe it's not even the fact that the stubble is there, but that the stubble somewhat counteracts the effect of the granny curling technique, or the quirky jackets, etc, which may 'detract' from his masculinity.

It's probably just balancing things a little :thumb_yello:.

Edited by sariflor

Ok :wink2:

But to me it looks like if you follow a certain thing or like watching it that you know some names, or the top riders orso ... So that's why I thought you hadn't a favorite thing.. :wink2: But I was wrong then :roftl:

I don't even look at the names of the skaters :roftl: but I know Russian skaters are the best.

I don't even look at the names of the skaters :roftl: but I know Russian skaters are the best.

Ok, maybe it's just me then ... When I hear names a few times I remember them .. :roftl: (writing them is another thing, especially the russian ones .. :bleh:)

Werchter2_03072008.jpg

Ok, for those in need of a different subject (:roftl:), look at this..

10 twenty five

nxg > lbg > old

one m’alad, please. oh, and a tea… hold on, better make it three?

enter: the longest room

we wrote a campfire song today. its warm and uplifting. i hope it will bring people closer.

things are starting to come together now.

on a side note; you know you’ve been using the london underground too much when, as you arrive at your front door, your first instinct is to produce an oyster card, as opposed to the traditional set of keys.

// j.m

Weird? Crazy? :blink: Or ..? :roftl:

Voixdegaou2_2007.jpg

Ok, for those in need of a different subject (:roftl:), look at this..

Weird? Crazy? :blink: Or ..? :roftl:

Voixdegaou2_2007.jpg

Why does that pic make me think he's about to have a major major whining session coming on..... :lmfao: