Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my dear.... I'm good cause finally it's week end and tomorrow I'll stay at home.

and you? How are you?

Yeah,I'm happy because of that too,but angry because we have sooo mayn test next week at school and it has just started!! :protest:

Was your day goood?

n1022105307_120022_9913.jpg

Yeah,I'm happy because of that too,but angry because we have sooo mayn test next week at school and it has just started!! :protest:

Was your day goood?

n1022105307_120022_9913.jpg

Nice pic Keti!!!! :das:

I didn't like have many tests at school... :thumbdown:

Yes, my days was ggod even if it was a little bit boring at work. I didn't have much things to do!

What about your?

Nice pic Keti!!!! :das:

I didn't like have many tests at school... :thumbdown:

Yes, my days was ggod even if it was a little bit boring at work. I didn't have much things to do!

What about your?

Thanks! :das:

Ooh I don't like it EITHER! :thumbdown:

My day was boring as well...and a bbit sad because I didn't talk to the boy I like today :sad:

Ok, I'm back .. Got into a fight with myspace.. for a change .. :roftl:

Hi everyone that landed here! :bye:

They're not... You really have shocked me now.... :roftl:

Fave song off new Franz album is this one at the moment... it's already on YT.... :wub2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3htOdcdBeI8

I know! :shocked:

But great videos too :naughty:

I'll watch it when my laptop is better working than now .. think too much videos .. :boxed::roftl:

Hey B!

oh dear... I can imagine it! Does he know you like him?

I don't know...but I certainly hope he doesn't :shocked::sweatdrop: I talked to him the day before yesterday...he stopped me on the hall and he touched my shoulder and talked to me :wub2:

:tears:

I don't know...but I certainly hope he doesn't :shocked::sweatdrop: I talked to him the day before yesterday...he stopped me on the hall and he touched my shoulder and talked to me :wub2:

:tears:

You know? When I went to school and I talked with a boy who I liked I wasn't able to talk...:blush-anim-cl:

2s0cohu.jpg:wub2:

(I have this pic near my pc)

You know? When I went to school and I talked with a boy who I liked I wasn't able to talk...:blush-anim-cl:

2s0cohu.jpg:wub2:

(I have this pic near my pc)

Oh I knooow..I always feel kinda ashamed and awkward too :blush-anim-cl:

I love that pic too,I have it in my wardrobe!

Hmm .. when should I send the birthday-message?

I wanted to send it after 0 AM, because I'm probably still awake then .. But I think they're in London at the moment, so then I should send it after 1 AM? But I don't think I'll be awake then .. :blink::roftl:

And I don't want to send it tomorrow, because by the time I'm on my laptop it's already evening and that's too late for me .. :bleh:

aw... I've never thought to put a pic in my wardrobe...You've just given me an idea!!!! :wink2:

But I have a pic on my wallet...! :wub2:

A pic? I have uh ... a few pics ... :blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

is such a beautiful pic :thumbdown:

I know...I can take it on the watermarks removement maybe..

aw... I've never thought to put a pic in my wardrobe...You've just given me an idea!!!! :nk2:

But I have a pic on my wallet...! :

Great! :biggrin2:

I have a pic in my wallet too...can you imagine it,one girl from my art studio asked me if he was my boyfriend!! :lmfao: (and she doesn't know about Mika).

Hmm .. when should I send the birthday-message?

I wanted to send it after 0 AM, because I'm probably still awake then .. But I think they're in London at the moment, so then I should send it after 1 AM? But I don't think I'll be awake then .. ::

And I don't want to send it tomorrow, because by the time I'm on my laptop it's already evening and that's too late for me .. :

Send it after 0am,he may open it later,just at the time:wink2: