Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

because I'll see later and I don't know anything about the subject, just what you show me today :naughty:

That's all you need to know .. :roftl:

Just tell what you think of the videos (and pictures) orso .. that's enough :wink2: (to start with :bleh:)

I know but i was trying to talk like brasilians do just to tease her so i couldn't use english...;)

you are a crazy woman :mf_rosetinted:

That's all you need to know .. :roftl:

Just tell what you think of the videos (and pictures) orso .. that's enough :wink2: (to start with :bleh:)

and you too :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

B !!!!!!!! crazy bee !!!!!!!!!!! did you sent the message already?

Yes, I did :boxed:

Not sure if it's the right time now .. he still was the same age on his profile :roftl: But well .. I've send it .. and that's it :original:

what? when? where?

new blog btw :punk:

You know, that message i've send ... i thought i should take a look if everything was ok (you can only see it AFTER you've send it) and it doesn't show the picture :boxed:

You know, that message i've send ... i thought i should take a look if everything was ok (you can only see it AFTER you've send it) and it doesn't show the picture :boxed:

maybe the pic is not showing just for you :blink:

you can send it again with a direct link to the picture,

if he can't see it he click on the link :wink2:

maybe the pic is not showing just for you :blink:

you can send it again with a direct link to the picture,

if he can't see it he click on the link :wink2:

Yes, I know .. but that's just great .. now he really thinks I'm stupid :thumbdown:

Yes, I know .. but that's just great .. now he really thinks I'm stupid :thumbdown:

hey, I'm sure he doesn't understand anything of html :naughty:, so he is the stupid one and not you, you made something special just for him :wink2:, this things happens, I always wrote something wrong in mikasounds too and I feel bad at the time but hey ! I'm only human and nobody's perfect :wink2::mf_rosetinted: even Mika or Jim.

hey, I'm sure he doesn't understand anything of html :naughty:, so he is the stupid one and not you, you made something special just for him :wink2:, this things happens, I always wrote something wrong in mikasounds too and I feel bad at the time but hey ! I'm only human and nobody's perfect :wink2::mf_rosetinted even Mika or Jim.

Uh, he knows more about myspace (and probably html) than I will in my whole life .. :blink:

But I give up .. I don't know it anymore :crybaby:

I've send the message to myself to look, and I could see the picture both way (so in my sent-box and in my inbox), so I've send it to him again ... No picture ...

It's just not meant to be I think .. :boxed::roftl:

Uh, he knows more about myspace (and probably html) than I will in my whole life .. :blink:

I've send the message to myself to look, and I could see the picture both way (so in my sent-box and in my inbox), so I've send it to him again ... No picture ...

Are you friends? MySpace strips out the HTML in messages if you send them to people who are not on your friends list.

Are you friends? MySpace strips out the HTML in messages if you send them to people who are not on your friends list.

Really? :blink:

Any idea why?

And how can you send a picture then? Or is it just not possible? :blink:

We're not friends .. not anymore .. :thumbdown::roftl:

you sent a link with the message?

well .... I hope that he can see your pic :thumb_yello:

you sent a link with the message?

well .... I hope that he can see your pic :thumb_yello:

No, because I thought I knew what was wrong with it ... But looks like I just can't send him pictures (real pictures I mean, so that it shows in the message.. I suppose it'll work to send just the url.).

Really? :blink:

Any idea why?

And how can you send a picture then? Or is it just not possible? :blink:

We're not friends .. not anymore .. :thumbdown::roftl:

Probably to stop people like me from using some interesting stalking techniques. :roftl:

And yeah, sorry, it's just not possible. Put the pic online and send him a link.