Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

Probably to stop people like me from using some interesting stalking techniques. :roftl:

And yeah, sorry, it's just not possible. Put the pic online and send him a link.

Ok ... ? :blink::roftl:

It's already online, but the link will work then? If you just put http:// www ..... .jpg he can click on it? Or ...?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok ... ? :blink::roftl:

It's already online, but the link will work then? If you just put http:// www ..... .jpg he can click on it? Or ...?

I don't think he'll be able to click on it, but he should be able to see it. Are we friends on MySpace (sorry I can't keep track :naughty:)? If not you can try sending it to me and check your sent folder to see how it looks.

I don't think he'll be able to click on it, but he should be able to see it. Are we friends on MySpace (sorry I can't keep track :naughty:)? If not you can try sending it to me and check your sent folder to see how it looks.

I don't think we're friends :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

But thanks, I'll give it a go!

yes, is the direct link for the pic :wink2:

have to go now, byebye B :huglove: see ya tomorrow !!

Byebye :bye:

Christine, you're right ... only the url itself works ... or it looks like it in my box anyway :wink2:

I'm sorry if I am the party pooper once more, but when you open the previous page, all you see is Mika unrelated chit chat *coughs*

:fisch:

We are aware of that, really :mf_rosetinted:

I usually try to post pictures along with the rest, but last night was a bit uh .. different :roftl: Sorry ...

371.jpg

I'm sorry if I am the party pooper once more, but when you open the previous page, all you see is Mika unrelated chit chat *coughs*

:fisch:

Niki, did you get my cold? What's up with that couging?

*atchuuu* :bleh::roftl:

Hi girls! :bye:

I'm passing here to wish you a good day!

2u4k8d4.jpg

See you later ( I hope ) or next time! :wink2:

Wow, amazing picture!

What's going on :blink: AGAIN you in this thread :shocked:

:roftl:

Hi! How are you?

(great to have you here btw :bleh:)

Yeah, well, what can I do, I just sort of bumped into it :naughty:...but anyway here is an offering:

Mika at Hammersmith Apollo on 250208 (taken by me). Not very spectacular, but hey....

vlcsnap-289047.png

Yeah, well, what can I do, I just sort of bumped into it :naughty:...but anyway here is an offering:

Mika at Hammersmith Apollo on 250208 (taken by me). Not very spectacular, but hey....

vlcsnap-289047.png

Yes, I had that too a while ago .. it starts with just talking along every now and then, but after a while ... :naughty:

Good offering :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, my sig isn't working very well eh? Or is it my laptop? :boxed:

WM8.jpg