Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink:

I'm lost now:naughty::roftl:

Damn, me too .. :roftl:

But let's get back to the point then: when's the wedding?

What wedding? Why will there be a wedding? :blink:

Hello dear :huglove: I'm fine thanks,just finished drying my hair :naughty: how are you? I saw the thread you opened! I'm so glad you're back!! :wub2:

I'm so glad to be back here!! Hope that I'll have more energy soon, so I can continue my daily visits here. But most of the days I'm soooo exhausted that only the thought of starting up my notebook makes me sleep. I'm soooo sick of that lack of energy, it makes me so frustrated!! There are so many things I have to do, but I simply don't have the energy....Am sleeping most of the evenings....And because of last pneumonia my lungfunction got even worse. During that pneumonia it was only 30-35% (which is really really bad, it scared me to be honest), now it's 45% but it was about 55%. But whatever, I'm back where I belong. Here, on MFC:naughty:

mika041gd4bg2.jpg

Damn, me too .. :roftl:

But let's get back to the point then: when's the wedding?

What wedding? Why will there be a wedding? :blink:

Oh I knooow you're teasing me :wink2: just tell me,what do you want me to buy to you? Is there something you need for the house? Horses?

I'm fine and you?

]

Me too,thank you.:wink2:

I'm so glad to be back here!! Hope that I'll have more energy soon, so I can continue my daily visits here. But most of the days I'm soooo exhausted that only the thought of starting up my notebook makes me sleep. I'm soooo sick of that lack of energy, it makes me so frustrated!! There are so many things I have to do, but I simply don't have the energy....Am sleeping most of the evenings....And because of last pneumonia my lungfunction got even worse. During that pneumonia it was only 30-35% (which is really really bad, it scared me to be honest), now it's 45% but it was about 55%. But whatever, I'm back where I belong. Here, on MFC:naughty:

mika041gd4bg2.jpg

Aw..I'm sorry to hear that,but it's good that your lungfuctions got better! :wink2: and it's good to have you back,also :wub2:

But whatever, I'm back where I belong. Here, on MFC:naughty

mika041gd4bg2.jpg

And posting nice pictures :wub2:

Oh I knooow you're teasing me :wink2 just tell me,what do you want me to buy to you? Is there something you need for the house? Horses?

There's gonna be no wedding? :blink:

And what house? :roftl: And I don't think he has anything to do with horses.. :bleh:

:blush-anim-cl awww I'm glad that my presence is appreciated :naughty

so .... he sent a reply to you? :das:

Well .. actually ... he did :mf_rosetinted:

There's gonna be no wedding?

And what house? :roftl: And I don't think he has anything to do with horses.. :bleh:

:

Oh but I do think so! :wink2:

hey Keti,

I just read that you was dying your hair :roftl: then I read again, drying :naughty:

MHHHH.jpg

Haha,my poor hair :naughty: