Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know Anouk ... this is a HARD work :thumbdown:

keep posting pictures of this ugly ugly UGLY boy :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you mean. I'm posting those pics with my eyes closed. It's the only way to manage those awfull pics without :puke:

You know what they say: It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it. And I guess that we are that so said someone.....:boxed:

screen4.jpg

yes

men pm.jpg

sorry :bleh:

Okay okay,so we're jelaous of ALL people and things Mika touches/takes a pic with?:mf_rosetinted:

Uh .. no? :blink: Not ... really ...

:

Not in the way you're talking probably .. :roftl:

In which way do you like him? :blink: as a musician?

you really are crazy, crazy bee :mf_rosetinted:

what the hell do you feel for Jim? you only looooove the way he plays? :mf_rosetinted:

b9198a6f1acc.jpg

:roftl: Well, yes .. like I just said .. :roftl:

Okay okay,so we're jelaous of ALL people and things Mika touches/takes a pic with?:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I missed this one .. :roftl:

WE is a big word .. I'm not :mf_rosetinted:

:blink::thumbdown:

Would you be happy if I and Lucy sent him a bday message telling him he's hot? How would you feel about that?

:blink: I would think it's a bit strange to send him a birthday message after his birthday and a birthday message telling him he's hot ... :roftl:

But if you want to send him a message, go ahead :mf_rosetinted: You can do what you want you know, you don't need my permission :wink2::roftl:

Sorry, I missed this one .. :roftl:

WE is a big word .. I'm not :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not as well :wink2: exept KP,but that's not about being jelaous,it's more about being irritated :naughty: but that's a whole different topic to start talking about,I better shut my big mouth right now :roftl:

i don't know if she is now, but she's always in LA :sad: and Mika are in LA :sad: and ...... and I'm in Brazil :crybaby:

And I'm in Belgium .. the country were people stab little children :boxed:

Oh. My. God!

:mf_lustslow:

I swear, I think I just died.

Hello A :naughty:

:ink: I would think it's a bit strange to send him a birthday message after his birthday and a birthday message telling him he's hot ... :roftl:

But if you want to send him a message, go ahead :mf_rosetinted: You can do what you want you know, you don't need my permission :wink2::roftl:

I'm completely lost in your lack of imagination :lmfao: