Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww,that happens sometimes. *pats B's head* :wub2::roftl:

Thanks ... I guess :roftl:

(I was just telling something about him in the Dutch, when you mentionned his name .. that's why I think :bleh:)

HE48-border.jpg

HE49-border.jpg

HE50-border.jpg

my skinny skinny boy :wub2:

Hmmm .. so far you not ignoring my pics .. I post dozens and you only react on the one not coming from me :sneaky2:

:bleh:

my pc is possessed

:shocked: it returns the pages

and I don't even put my hands on it! :

:shocked: that sometimes happens to me also!!

Thanks ... I guess :rol:

(I was just telling something about him in the Dutch, when you mentionned his name .. that's why I think :

HE48-border.jpg

HE49-border.jpg

]

Ooh yeaaahh,I'm psychic! It was me texting SMS to my friend a while ago and she asked me what sad song should she listen to,and I said she should play "Seasons In The Sun"; after a few minutes she sent me an SMS telling me that she has just played that song even before she saw my SMS and that I must be psychic!! :roftl:

Ooh yeaaahh,I'm psychic! It was me texting SMS to my friend a while ago and she asked me what sad song should she listen to,and I said she should play "Seasons In The Sun"; after a few minutes she sent me an SMS telling me that she has just played that song even before she saw my SMS and that I must be psychic!! :roftl:

Ok .. that's not good .. that's scary :blink::roftl:

HE58-border.jpg

HE59-border.jpg

HE60-border.jpg

Haha! :lmfao: yeah,I'm scaaary :glasses2:

Love that one btw...can it go on my threaddie? :blush-anim-cl:

Sure :wink2:

As long as you just copy/past it and don't change anything about it (or save & upload it yourself without changing anything) it's absolutely fine by me to post it in other threads :wink2: You don't have to ask that every time :original:

Hmmm .. so far you not ignoring my pics .. I post dozens and you only react on the one not coming from me :sneaky2:

:bleh:

I've seen so many of your pics from the gigs you posted here -- that I don't even have to go on a gig,it's every single detail you can see on your pictures!:roftl:

Sure :wink2:

As long as you just copy/past it and don't change anything about it (or save & upload it yourself without changing anything) it's absolutely fine by me to post it in other threads :wink2: You don't have to ask that every time :original:

Erm...I was ctually thinking...can you post it on my thread? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I've seen so many of your pics from the gigs you posted here -- that I don't even have to go on a gig,it's every single detail you can see on your pictures!:roftl:

I was talking to L :bleh: But it's true :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

But these are new ones (yes, really :bleh:)... And L really want to see them ... but now she's just ignoring them :sneaky2:

Erm...I was ctually thinking...can you post it on my thread? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Why? :roftl:

But I can ... maybe ... But not tonight .. I'm going to bed soon and I'm doing too much for another thread .. sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I was talking to L :h: But it's true :h-anim-cl::roftl:

But these are new ones (yes, really :bleh:)... And L really want to see them ... but now she's just ignoring them :sneaky2:

She's not ignoring them,she isn't even here at the moment :roftl:

Why? :ro:

But I can ... maybe ... But not tonight .. I'm going to bed soon and I'm doing too much for another thread .. sorry m-cl:

Becaaaaaauusee....well because I'm too lazy to upload it myself now and post it :bleh: but I've seen so many great pics on the PDP Shots thread,PUUURFECT for my thread,the ones with Yasmine especially :bleh:

But you're obviously ignoring my thread :thumbdown:

Edited by keti