Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's not ignoring them,she isn't even here at the moment :roftl

Becaaaaaauusee....well because I'm too lazy to upload it myself now and post it :bleh: but I've seen so many great pics on the PDP Shots thread,PUUURFECT for my thread,the ones with Yasmine especially :bleh:

Pfffffff :sad:

I know! :roftl: (I thought off you while making them :naughty:)

But I haven't had the time to get in your thread with them ... so you can always put them there yourself (on a day you're not too lazy to upload them :roftl:) or I'll do is at soon as I can, but I don't know when that is .. :roftl:

sorry girls, I had to reboot my stupid computer :thumbdown:

I'm back now, I just don't know for how long? :sneaky2:

Great you're back! :boing:

But I just posted my last one for today :bleh::roftl:

Pfffffff :sd:

I know! :roftl: (I thought off you while making them :naughty:)

But I haven't had the time to get in your thread with them ... so you can always put them there yourself (on a day you're not too lazy to upload them :roftl:) or I'll do is at soon as I can, but I don't know when that is .. :roftl:

Awww,you thought about me? :wub2:

Okay...but as you see I edited my post :bleh::tears:

Awww,you thought about me? :wub2:

Okay...but as you see I edited my post :bleh::tears:

Yes, I did :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not ignoring your thread :roftl:

I just don't have the time I used to have ... with work ... So when I'm on I'm just here & the dutch and sometimes another thread, but not that much anymore ... Maybe I'll have time for your thread this weekend :wink2:

Yes, I did :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not ignoring your thread :rofl:

I just don't have the time I used to have ... with work ... So when I'm on I'm just here & the dutch and sometimes another thread, but not that much anymore ... Maybe I'll have time for your thread this weekend :wink2:

Why the ":mf_rosetinted:" face?

Okay...I'll hold you for your word :bleh:

Why the ":mf_rosetinted:" face?

Okay...I'll hold you for your word :bleh:

Because I always use that one when I don't know wich smiley I should use :roftl:

I did said maybe .... So don't shoot me if I don't have the time :roftl:

(I'm probably not home on saturday, I want to go walk with my horse and take pictures in the snow :wink2:, don't know if I'm up to it when I'm back... and I don't know yet about sunday..)

Maybe because he's so :das:? Like:"Come oon *apple pose*" :roftl:

Come On ... that's it! :naughty::roftl:

But I'm going to bed now ... Goodnight & hope to speak you (and L) tomorrow!!

:bye:

Because I always use that one when I don't know wich smiley I should use :roftl:

I did said maybe .... So don't shoot me if I don't have the time :roftl:

(I'm probably not home on saturday, I want to go walk with my horse and take pictures in the snow :wink2:, don't know if I'm up to it when I'm back... and I don't know yet about sunday..)

Okayokay just post the bloody pics when you have 5 minutes spare,okay? :bleh::roftl:

Hmmm .. so far you not ignoring my pics .. I post dozens and you only react on the one not coming from me :sneaky2:

:bleh:

I was talking to L But it's true

But these are new ones (yes, really )... And L really want to see them ... but now she's just ignoring them

INIA :mf_rosetinted:

I love all your pics, but I can't comment all of them and my stupid

computer isn't help me at all right now, this piece of crap of hell,

I need a new pc but I don't have money grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :sneaky2:

I post a comment and send it but the stupid comment didn't appear, oh well, today is not my day I think, if I dissapear again you know why ok? and I'm sayind to everybody not just for Keti ;) B go to bed yet right? well, bye B, I hope come back here tomorrow :sad: I wanna kill my computer :crybaby:

I post a comment and send it but the stupid comment didn't appear, oh well, today is not my day I think, if I dissapear again you know why ok? and I'm sayind to everybody not just for Keti ;) B go to bed yet right? well, bye B, I hope come back here tomorrow :sad: I wanna kill my computer :crybaby:

I think we are all having problems tonight - it is taking forever to post a comment.

See you tomorrow Lucy :huglove: