Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Don't know who's here and who not, don't know if someone misses me but I just want to let you know that I'm sick :thumbdown:

It's not that bad, mostly my throat .. it's killing me and I hardly have a voice. Also headache and some muscle pains and .. Sitting up isn't going that well at the moment, so I don't know if I'm here tonight (also because I have to go to work tomorrow so it's better to rest as much as I can).

So Keti ... sorry ... if you want my pics in your thread I think you're gonna have to post them yourself :sad::bleh:

:bye:

Hi guys,

Don't know who's here and who not, don't know if someone misses me but I just want to let you know that I'm sick :thumbdown

It's not that bad, mostly my throat .. it's killing me and I hardly have a voice. Also headache and some muscle pains and .. Sitting up isn't going that well at the moment, so I don't know if I'm here tonight (also because I have to go to work tomorrow so it's better to rest as much as I can).

So Keti ... sorry ... if you want my pics in your thread I think you're gonna have to post them yourself :sad::bleh:

B:tears::huglove:

Hope you get better soon and back on track:biggrin2:

Hi guys,

Don't know who's here and who not, don't know if someone misses me but I just want to let you know that I'm sick :thumbdown:

:tears:

i hope you get better soon :huglove:

take care ^^

Heej, from wich photoshoot is that first photo :mf_lustslow: ?

Do you have more of them?

Oke, sorry that I post here, normally I just look at the pictures and save some of them xD .

x

Edited by Inezzz

Oke, sorry that I post here, normally I just look at the pictures and save some of them xD .

x

Good to have ya'! *welcomes you with some more pictures :naughty:*

ap080726010657nv4fm9.jpg

martin_rosenauer_mika_mng003a-1.jpg

l_4681cbfa26c5feb8ac531c5abd82cedd.jpg

P1010481.jpg

x

i also have this one...:wink2:

a587c1.jpg

Haa thanks :wub2: I won't post much, but i read a lot and save pictures :) .

I'm Inèz btw :D 15 years old & from Belgium. I like to swim and to ride on the bike. I also have 2 horses ( so I ride also on them) and 3 dogs.

Something else :P ?

x