Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

Haa thanks :wub2: I won't post much, but i read a lot and save pictures :) .

I'm Inèz btw :D 15 years old & from Belgium. I like to swim and to ride on the bike. I also have 2 horses ( so I ride also on them) and 3 dogs.

Something else :P ?

x

Hello! I read every page of this thread and post occasionally.

I'm 15 too and I live in Texas! I love to ride my bike also, but I don't get to very often because my school assigns lots of homework :thumbdown:.

And I'm really obsessed with this musician: 9712564.jpg

:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haa thanks :wub2: I won't post much, but i read a lot and save pictures :) .

I'm Inèz btw :D 15 years old & from Belgium. I like to swim and to ride on the bike. I also have 2 horses ( so I ride also on them) and 3 dogs.

Something else :P ?

x

What sort of dogs have you got, Inez?

Hello! I read every page of this thread and post occasionally.

I'm 15 too and I live in Texas! I love to ride my bike also, but I don't get to very often because my school assigns lots of homework :thumbdown:.

And I'm really obsessed with this musician: :wub2:

Ah I go by bike to school (7 km), that's with my normal bike. I have also an old race bike, wich I take to do big distances on the roads. My dad has a good mountainbike and sometimes I go with some friends into the forest to mountainbike a bit.

And I'm also obsessed by that guy :blush-anim-cl: Picture from Werchter(that u posted)?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/Cassia_/MIKA/Lighter.jpg' alt='Lighter.jpg'>

Ah I go by bike to school (7 km), that's with my normal bike. I have also an old race bike, wich I take to do big distances on the roads. My dad has a good mountainbike and sometimes I go with some friends into the forest to mountainbike a bit.

And I'm also obsessed by that guy :blush-anim-cl: Picture from Werchter(that u posted)?

Lighter.jpg

Wow! That sounds really fun! Superstar (that's my sister) and I like to bike to her best friend's house, because she lives really close to us! I wish I could bike to school, but we have to take the Interstate to get there, so that wouldn't be a good idea :naughty:.

I don't know where my pic is from! I just find them on here :naughty:

081217103411114889.jpg

Wow! That sounds really fun! Superstar (that's my sister) and I like to bike to her best friend's house, because she lives really close to us! I wish I could bike to school, but we have to take the Interstate to get there, so that wouldn't be a good idea :naughty:.

I don't know where my pic is from! I just find them on here :naughty:

[iM]http://nsa03.casimages.com/img/2008/12/17/081217103411114889.jpg[/img]

Yeah that wouldn't be a good idea indeed :bleh:

I'm very very old (compared to you two) :old:

But just as obsessed :das:

And I post a lot :naughty:

How young are you?

I just see that ur b-day is 2 days after mine :)