Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

Im fine... and you?

My pc tonight is not quick... :thumbdown: it needs much time to upload a page...

Me too,was at a walk with my friend,I bought some accessories..

That happened to me too a few nights ago...now that's the case with my mouse:sneaky2:

K! :boing:

:

B! :huglove: how are you?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw..sorry to hear that :sad: what happened?

I'm fine..

Oh, not much .. It was my second day at a certain machine and although I wasn't alone ... Getting double as much samples as other days, having people from a firm there that wan't you to do certain things (wich you don't do in normal routine so extra work and extra paying attention), having the machine breaking down, wich isn't a problem because you have that one double (so that you always can keep on working, it's important) but then the other one breaking down too ... Well .. it's not something for every day. But I discovered that when you're in misery, you laugh the most :roftl: It wasn't a complete disaster, just ... well .. :roftl:

Hi Girls!!! e:

Everyone's here! :y:

090112092208226458.jpg::

Hey Kate!! :huglove: how are you?

Oh, not much .. It was my second day at a certain machine and although I wasn't alone ... Getting double as much samples as other days, having people from a firm there that wan't you to do certain things (wich you don't do in normal routine so extra work and extra paying attention), having the machine breaking down, wich isn't a problem because you have that one double (so that you always can keep on working, it's important) but then the other one breaking down too ... Well .. it's not something for every day. But I discovered that when you're in misery, you laugh the most :rtl: It wasn't a complete disaster, just ... well .. :tl:

Ow...bummer :blink::roftl: but at least you found it all funny,which is kinda good :roftl:

maybe it's like this cause I'm on MSN too... :mf_rosetinted:

I don't even have MSN :naughty:

Hi dear! :boing:

oh, are you ill? Im sorry...

Yes, a bit .. just have spend my whole weekend on the sofa/in bed :thumbdown: But I'm better now .. although my voice isn't yet what it should be, wich gives funny moments (when you want to talk and you get nothing, or sound like I don't know .. or when you're talking and then you sound like I don't know or you don't make any sound anymore :roftl:) but I hope that's it, and that I'll be totally better tomorrow (or the day after or..) :wink2:

Hi Girls!!! :bye

Everyone's here! :yay

090112092208226458.jpg:wub2:

L isn't :sad:

Oh, not much .. It was my second day at a certain machine and although I wasn't alone ... Getting double as much samples as other days, having people from a firm there that wan't you to do certain things (wich you don't do in normal routine so extra work and extra paying attention), having the machine breaking down, wich isn't a problem because you have that one double (so that you always can keep on working, it's important) but then the other one breaking down too ... Well .. it's not something for every day. But I discovered that when you're in misery, you laugh the most :roftl: It wasn't a complete disaster, just ... well .. :roftl:

:blink: tough day...:blink: at least you take that with fun... same with me when I have some disasters:naughty:

Hey Kate!! :huglove: how are you?

Great and u?? didn't come here for ages! :shocked:

Ow...bummer :blink::roftl: but at least you found it all funny,which is kinda good :roftl

Yeah, it's my way to cope with certain things I guess (f.e. when I fell of my horse, or when we fell together, or when I got ran over by the horse or with the barbed wire ... afterwards I make jokes about it, but that doesn't mean I find it funny and want to experience it again orso ... it's just my way of coping ... I'm weird :roftl:)

HJ19-border.jpg

HJ20-border.jpg

HJ21-border.jpg

HJ22-border.jpg

Yeah, it's my way to cope with certain things I guess (f.e. when I fell of my horse, or when we fell together, or when I got ran over by the horse or with the barbed wire ... afterwards I make jokes about it, but that doesn't mean I find it funny and want to experience it again orso ... it's just my way of coping ... I'm weird :roftl:)

[HJ22-border.jpg

I think you're not the only one at that :roftl:

Where did you get that? :shocked::wub2:

Have fun. :bye:

Joepie indeed :) In total they've put 4 different posters of Mika over 2 years.

I have it too :wink2:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7393/img5766bordersy7.jpg[/ig]

Don't know if it's the same one as she says, but I got it from the Joepie.. (first time in x years that I bought that thing.. :roftl:)

Yes it's the same one, lovely dog btw :)