Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

Oh yeah,that happened to me too :roftl: still does sometimes :fisch:

Okay :thumb_yello: I found a bunch of pics today in my old Mika folders I haven't opened for 20 months,so I uploaded some..

:roftl:

:thumb_yello:

I don't have Mika folders .. just one folder with everything in it .. :blink: (I do have folders for the screenshots from Werchter, Amsterdam & PDP, but that's the only thing that's organized :roftl:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rol:

:thumello:

I don't have Mika folders .. just one folder with everything in it .. :blink: (I do have folders for the screenshots from Werchter, Amsterdam & PDP, but that's the only thing that's organized)

Haha,I could've guessed that :roftl: I had one folder (the very first one) which I filled and filled till some 1000-1200 pictures,and it came to the stadium that the comp wouldn't recognize some and didn't open them :blink:

So now I have a...about 20,25 folders,all with the date of opening in the title and all,then I have a folder "Bienie's Pics" too :roftl: it's all VERY organized,I just can't stand when a thing like that isn't organized :shocked:

Omg :wub2:

I know :blush-anim-cl:

I read this today, and this part let me worry about:

She continued: "And sometimes you find yourself making out with somebody else and you feel like you're cheating. But you're not cheating because you're broken up. And I know being a girl, I've had sex with a guy, and been thinking about a different guy the whole time. That's 'Real Talk.' And even though you're broken up, it still feels like cheating. And it hurts right now."

she was making out with some guy right before she split with Travis, in who she was thinking while she was with Travis? would be Mr.M? :tears:

Haha,I could've guessed that :roftl I had one folder (the very first one) which I filled and filled till some 1000-1200 pictures,and it came to the stadium that the comp wouldn't recognize some and didn't open them :blink

So now I have a...about 20,25 folders,all with the date of opening in the title and all,then I have a folder "Bienie's Pics" too :roftl: it's all VERY organized,I just can't stand when a thing like that isn't organized :shocked:

Bienie's Pics :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

But I'm gonna organize it all ... soon ... when I have the time ... I'm saying this for like a year now :blink::roftl: I know that there are things that are more worse than looking at Mika-pictures all day, but still I can't seem to start :roftl:

She continued: "And sometimes you find yourself making out with somebody else and you feel like you're cheating. But you're not cheating because you're broken up. And I know being a girl, I've had sex with a guy, and been thinking about a different guy the whole time. That's 'Real Talk.' And even though you're broken up, it still feels like cheating. And it hurts right now."

she was making out with some guy right before she split with Travis, in who she was thinking while she was with Travis? would be Mr.M? :tears:

I don't know ... maybe ... maybe not ... I actually don't think about those things ... Sorry :wink2:

she was making out with some guy right before she split with Travis, in who she was thinking while she was with Travis? would be Mr.M? :trs:

It could be,but she's a jerk,so - who cares? :wink2:

Bienie's Pics ::

But I'm gonna organize it all ... soon ... when I have the time ... I'm saying this for like a year now :btl: I know that there are things that are more worse than looking at Mika-pictures all day, but still I can't seem to start :roftl:

Haha,that happened to me also,but last night I stayed till 2:30am making all the pics in order :roftl:

you just think in Jim :sneaky2::sad:

Damn .. now I just wanted to post something but now I'm not gonna because then you think you're right ... :blink: although it was a coincidence :roftl:

Haha,that happened to me also,but last night I stayed till 2:30am making all the pics in order :roftl

:shocked: Good job!

I can't .. I need my sleep too much, I already can't get out of bed in the morning :blush-anim-cl: I need to do it when I have a day off .. and when I don't have other things to do on that day off (like begin sick and stuff like that :roftl:)

I don't care about her too, the problem (at least to me)

is if Mika cares about her? :sad:

As long as he keeps on making music and doing gigs and have his new album ready sometime this year .. I don't care who he cares about :wink2: (as long as he's happy of course, I don't want to see him unhappy :thumbdown:).

LT7-border.jpg

So Cute!

I haven't organized anything either. I've tried but I just end up giving up. The best I can do is Mika, not Mika lolololol

I do try and look for duplicates, I do find a lot of those.

Mika - not Mika ... yes, I have that too :boing::roftl:

(although with me it's more like Mika - Air Traffic :bleh: and my own pictures :wink2:)

Oh, I need to do that too .. also don't want to :thumbdown::roftl:

As long as he keeps on making music and doing gigs and have his new album ready sometime this year .. I don't care who he cares about :wink2: (as long as he's happy of course, I don't want to see him unhappy :thumbdown:).

yeah, you just care about his music right? :sneaky2: what nice friend you are :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Good job!

I can't .. I need my sleep too much, I already can't get out of bed in the morning :blush-anim-cl: I need to do it when I have a day off .. and when I don't have other things to do on that day off (like begin sick and stuff like that :roftl:)

Yeah...I have one folder 'MFC STUFF' where I have a few folders again: 'Avatars' ,'Siggies' ,'MFC people' and 'MFCers' artwork' too :roftl:

Yeah,that's awkward! I totally disturbed my sleep - now I go to bed at about 3am,and wake up about 1:20pm :shocked::roftl: that has to change INSTANTLY...

yeah, you just care about his music right? :sneaky2: what nice friend you are :mf_rosetinted:

Well uh ... yes .. mostly ... :roftl:

Yeah,that's awkward! I totally disturbed my sleep - now I go to bed at about 3am,and wake up about 1:20pm :shocked::roftl: that has to change INSTANTLY...

Oh, I had that too, before I started to work ... Now I really can't stay up that late anymore :thumbdown::sad:

how you have so much sure? :das:

Because...because Katy would make him totally unhappy. She would do the same thing she does to all of her guys - she would cheat on Mika. And what did Mika say? That if he has a relationship,that it has to be a STABLE relationship. Katy certainly wouldn't be able to give him that,because she's...just the way she is :naughty: so if they even did make out,it was just about that - making out. :chkn: .

Get what I mean? I'm sure that he wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with HER.

She's like Britney Spears if you ask me - she would marry to someone and divorce in three days :naughty: