Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes....i love them!:wub2::

thankyou so much....:wink2:::

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Oh, I had that too, before I started to work ... Now I really can't stay up that late anymore :thumbdown::sad:

Yeah...especially cos I'm starting with school again.. :thumbdown:

Yeah...I have one folder 'MFC STUFF' where I have a few folders again: 'Avatars' ,'Siggies' ,'MFC people' and 'MFCers' artwork' too :roftl:

Yeah,that's awkward! I totally disturbed my sleep - now I go to bed at about 3am,and wake up about 1:20pm :shocked::roftl: that has to change INSTANTLY...

I always try to organize my stuff but I never have much success at it :thumbdown::blush-anim-cl:

What the hell is that? :blink: a poster?

No, a vinyl :roftl: It's all about the sound :mf_rosetinted:

Although I have no idea what the second track is :roftl: but I love discovering new songs :wub2:

Because...because Katy would make him totally unhappy. She would do the same thing she does to all of her guys - she would cheat on Mika. And what did Mika say? That if he has a relationship,that it has to be a STABLE relationship. Katy certainly wouldn't be able to give him that,because she's...just the way she is :naughty: so if they even did make out,it was just about that - making out. :chkn: .

Get what I mean? I'm sure that he wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with HER.

She's like Britney Spears if you ask me - she would marry to someone and divorce in three days :naughty:

guess you're right, and God knows that I really hope that you're right :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

No, a vinyl :rtl: It's all about the sound :mf_rosetinted:

Although I have no idea what the second track is :rtl: but I love discovering new songs :wub2:

Oh right :roftl: okay,I would sooo buy it if I were you!!:wink2:

guess you're right, and God knows that I really hope that you're right :-cl:

I know I'm right :wink2: and if I'm NOT,then Mika really dissaponted me :boxed::naughty:

Keti :shocked: I love your siggie :shocked::wub2:

I'd like to see the whole pic of it :wub2

Hi! :boing:

Oh right :roftl: okay,I would sooo buy it if I were you!!:wink2:

I would too if I was me... But I can't! :crybaby:

Hiiiiii Foxxy !!!! :huglove:

Hey Lucy :naughty: How are you?

Hey,thanks Foxxy! :wub2: it's Bienie's PDP shot,so either she can post that pic to you or I can,just need a few minutes to upload it :thumb_yello:

Ohh, thank you! :wub2:

Hey,thanks Foxxy! :wub2: it's Bienie's PDP shot,so either she can post that pic to you or I can,just need a few minutes to upload it :thumb_yello:

*search, search, search*

DOCU1087-border.jpg

Oo...why not? :sad:

Because I don't have an account .. and I don't have paypal .. and my mother don't want me to buy anything from ebay .. and technically I don't have money too, but that's the least of my worries :roftl: And ... I said after the other vinyls I wouldn't buy anything from ebay anymore :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

(I do have paypal but no money on it, and I need my parents to write money from my bankaccount on to it .. and I don't know if that's gonna work ... maybe it's time to start doing all things on my own ... :naughty::roftl:)

but you are you crazy bee :roftl:

Really? :blink: Sh*t ...

:roftl:

Uuu, niiiice :wub2: Thanks! Is there some more with these glasses cuz I like them so much :naughty

DOCU1088-border.jpg

DOCU1089-border.jpg

There are more I think? In the car .. somewhere .. But I need to search for them :roftl:

Because...because Katy would make him totally unhappy. She would do the same thing she does to all of her guys - she would cheat on Mika. And what did Mika say? That if he has a relationship,that it has to be a STABLE relationship. Katy certainly wouldn't be able to give him that,because she's...just the way she is :naughty: so if they even did make out,it was just about that - making out. :chkn: .

Get what I mean? I'm sure that he wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with HER.

She's like Britney Spears if you ask me - she would marry to someone and divorce in three days :naughty:

guess you're right, and God knows that I really hope that you're right :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Ok guys, you can hope all that you like, although in this case I recommend that you wait seated, but it's a very different thing to actually badmouth someone that you don't know, making statements de facto like what you said about KP here.

Can't you just try to be a bit more respectful? You don't know the girl- Give her a break.

FYI anyway, she has been with this guy for 4 years before they broke up, and let me break this to you: people finish relationships. Hellooo- it's a fact of life, especially when one is that age.

If anything, it was really good that they kept it going that long. So please lay off bashing her all over the place, cause it's not nice.

Let me also add that you don't know that she has cheated on her ex, so it would be nice if you didn't say that .

Edited by sariflor