Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

Tomorrow? :boxed:

:shocked: shheeesh...

Is that job in the Netherlands? And is it every day? My mom travels to a different city on her work as well,but not every day,just twice a week...

Let's see:

Good sides of the 1st Job:

-it's closer and you don't need to travel very long

-it's (most probably) better paid

Bad sides of the 1st Job:

-it lasts for three months.

-they don't guarantee the extension.

Good sides of the 2nd Job:

-it's extended for longer time

Bad sides of the 2nd Job:

-it's pretty far away

-it's (most probably) less paid

Bad side of everything:

THE DEADLINE FOR THE DECISION IS TOMORROW.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: shheeesh...

Is that job in the Netherlands? And is it every day? My mom travels to a different city on her work as well,but not every day,just twice a week...

Let's see:

Good sides of the 1st Job:

-it's closer and you don't need to travel very long

-it's (most probably) better paid

Bad sides of the 1st Job:

-it lasts for three months.

-they don't guarantee the extension.

Good sides of the 2nd Job:

-it's extended for longer time

Bad sides of the 2nd Job:

-it's pretty far away

-it's (most probably) less paid

Bad side of everything:

THE DEADLINE FOR THE DECISION IS TOMORROW.

Yes, a fulltime job so every day (unless I have a day off orso). And they have lots of different working hours, so it's not always the same time I have to be there ...

And yes, that's about it .. :roftl:

Also good side on job 1: I know the people and how they run the place :wink2:

Very soon yes :boxed:

Maybe I can buy some more time .. I don't know ... I don't know anything! :boxed:

Hmm yes, it's life .. i heard that a bit too much today :roftl:

My life has just begun, I'm not ready yet for decisions like that :boxed:

you know? My parents too sayd to me "take your decison... it's life etc..." when I had to choice the job I do now.... But they told too what decision I had to take... and I dont' like it now:sneaky2:

Yes, a fulltime job so every day (unless I have a day off orso). And they have lots of different working hours, so it's not always the same time I have to be there ...

And yes, that's about it .. :roftl:

Also good side on job 1: I know the people and how they run the place :wink2:

You know what,try to find that person who was supposed to call you and talk to him/her FIRST.. and ask your parents what they think about it. And do they know anyone from the hospital or anyone who can pull some strings for you and who could guarantee the extension more than 3 months? Ask them that too. It is quite risky to go every day to the different country,there can appear some issues perhaps..:boxed:

:

pa daaa:naughty:

"Hello" finally :mf_rosetinted:

Are you bitchy today? :roftl:

You know what,try to find that person who was supposed to call you and talk to him/her FIRST.. and ask your parents what they think about it. And do they know anyone from the hospital or anyone who can pull some strings for you and who could guarantee the extension more than 3 months? Ask them that too. It is quite risky to go every day to the different country,there can appear some issues perhaps..:boxed:

Yes well, that's a bit difficult .. I don't know the person (or I do know her but I don't have her phonenumber orso) and I don't know if she have to work tomorrow .. And I also have the phonenumber from that person I need to contact, so ...

Pulling strings isn't gonna be an option, but I know enough people :roftl: It just doesn't mean anything :thumbdown:

But I'm staying ... yes ... I'm gonna take the risk and I'll see what happens when the contract ends ... I'm not sure about the whole other hospital-thing ..

Yes well, that's a bit difficult .. I don't know the person (or I do know her but I don't have her phonenumber orso) and I don't know if she have to work tomorrow .. And I also have the phonenumber from that person I need to contact, so ...

Pulling strings isn't gonna be an option, but I know enough people :roftl: It just doesn't mean anything :thumbdown:

But I'm staying ... yes ... I'm gonna take the risk and I'll see what happens when the contract ends ... I'm not sure about the whole other hospital-thing ..

I don't understand,what do you mean that it doesn't mean anything if you know lot of people? :blink: here almost everything depends of pulling the strings and if you know some people who can help you...

What do your parents say?

And if you have the number of that person -- call her,and ask HER about all that thing,cos that person who contacted you can be some employee who maybe isn't that much into that thing.

I don't understand,what do you mean that it doesn't mean anything if you know lot of people? :blink: here almost everything depends of pulling the strings and if you know some people who can help you...

What do your parents say?

And if you have the number of that person -- call her,and ask HER about all that thing,cos that person who contacted you can be some employee who maybe isn't that much into that thing.

Yes well, here it's not like that :roftl:

The people I know can say what they want, they're not the ones that decided :wink2: The head of the laboratory held a meeting today, asking if I could get a contract for a year ... And they didn't want to :thumbdown: So no, it's not working like that here :roftl:

That it's my decision, but we pretty much agree that it's probably best staying where I am ...

That person is the head, but she doesn't know anything about the payments.. And I don't have other peoples phonenumber :wink2:

Btw, another subject ... if possible ... something funny orso ... I already have enough headache :roftl:

(not that I don't appreciate you all trying to help me :huglove::wink2:)

You know what,try to find that person who was supposed to call you and talk to him/her FIRST.. and ask your parents what they think about it. And do they know anyone from the hospital or anyone who can pull some strings for you and who could guarantee the extension more than 3 months? Ask them that too. It is quite risky to go every day to the different country,there can appear some issues perhaps..

Are you bitchy today?

ME?:blink: No...not really,do i look that way?:naughty:

Yes well, here it's not like that :roftl:

The people I know can say what they want, they're not the ones that decided :wink2: The head of the laboratory held a meeting today, asking if I could get a contract for a year ... And they didn't want to :thumbdown: So no, it's not working like that here :roftl:

That it's my decision, but we pretty much agree that it's probably best staying where I am ...

That person is the head, but she doesn't know anything about the payments.. And I don't have other peoples phonenumber :wink2:

Is your job just for pernament,are you changing someone else in the lab for short time?

Yes,I think it's the best for you to stay here then too...:wink2:

Is your job just for pernament,are you changing someone else in the lab for short time?

Yes,I think it's the best for you to stay here then too...:wink2:

How do you mean?

If I'm filling in for someone at the moment? I did, but she's coming back (sooner than expected).

:clap::clap: good...post then,post:naughty:

You don't know what you're talking about ... You don't want me to post them :roftl:

well girls... I have to go now cause tomorrow I'll get up early.

Wish you a goodnight and SWEET DREMAS!!!! :huglove:

BYE GIRLS!!

SEE YOU SOON!

:sad: Goodnight! :bye:

How do you mean?

If I'm filling in for someone at the moment? I did, but she's coming back (sooner than expected).

Yes,that's what I meant.

well girls... I have to go now cause tomorrow I'll get up early.

Wish you a goodnight and SWEET DREMAS!!!! :huglove:

]

f520qc.jpg s:

BYE GIRLS!!

SEE YOU SOON!

Byebye dear,sleep well! :huglove: