Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the first one Keti.

I love the hair :wub2:

In my dream, Mika was georgous. More than usual. You kinda have to mix 2 pics from the new dvd. The b/w one of him standing with the umbrella and the one of him working on the clown thing. Where he's kinda unshaven and serious. Consentrated. And the eyes....Oh! The eyes would kill you!

*melts*

I'd look for the pics but I'm too lazy.

In my dream, Mika was georgous. More than usual. You kinda have to mix 2 pics from the new dvd. The b/w one of him standing with the umbrella and the one of him working on the clown thing. Where he's kinda unshaven and serious. Consentrated. And the eyes....Oh! The eyes would kill you!

*melts*

What's this with all those lazy people here .. :roftl:

But it sounds good :naughty:

anyone got pick showing how hairy Mika is?

I love how hairy he is ♥♥

:lmao: thats awful!!!

I'm serious, I have a bit of a thing for hairy guys. Not that kind of hairy:naughty: Mika kind of hairy.

Mika--large-msg-117909192687.jpg

article_attitude_2007-04_e.jpg

article_attitude_2007-04_f.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

*melts*

Oh my days :mf_lustslow: I know those two pics... :wub2: *imagines the combination of those two*

:shocked:

:stretcher:

*GASP*

*DIES*

THAT'S IT!!!!!

:mf_lustslow:

isn't it delish? :das:

I remember when I once posted that pic up here (was months and months ago) and when I asked "Do you guys see what I see?" hinting on the hairy part,but nobody answered :naughty:

It is....it's no good for my poor heart :shocked:

Too lazy ... :roftl:

But I can imagine it looks good :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

looks like we're all too lazy :naughty:

I remember when I once posted that pic up here (was months and months ago) and when I asked "Do you guys see what I see?" hinting on the hairy part,but nobody answered :naughty:

It is....it's no good for my poor heart :shocked:

I love the treasure trail :drool:

It kills me every time. I find myself staring every single time. Theres a kid who teaches my dance class and he looks almost exactly like Mika. He did this one sexy move and his shirt came up just enough to show his treasure trail. I was listening to Mika at the time and I swear I almost died!

looks like we're all too lazy :naughty:

I love the treasure trail :drool:

It kills me every time. I find myself staring every single time. Theres a kid who teaches my dance class and he looks almost exactly like Mika. He did this one sexy move and his shirt came up just enough to show his treasure trail. I was listening to Mika at the time and I swear I almost died!

Oh dear :shocked: how old is he??

Striped socks ... cool ... :nahty:

Btw, did you know that those socks from Jim match a blouse from me? :ro: Same coloured stripes, so crazy :tl:

My friend has the same ones as Mika,and I aksed her where did she buy them and she said she doesn't remember!! :sneaky2:

Oh, Keti....I love his neck... :stretcher:

I know Amber,me too :stretcher: I would go all Draculla on him :naughty: