Who could resist it? Mikagasmics, Part 19.

keti

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:shocked::shocked

what? lol

:roftl:roftl::roftl

I love how you're always "innocently" standing to the side as I do this.

:roftl

Oh I can write like a maniac also :das ask my mom about it...she once found one erm, "book" I wrote...and um...well I kinda got in trouble *gulps* LMAO

lmao, I havealmost all of my stuff on the computer and my mom is computer illiterate so I don't have to worry about it too much.

gn.jpg

you know....this pic is just egging me on :das

cause as he kisses your throat you lean back so that your hips are pressed against hisand you can begin to feel...........

lmao, I havealmost all of my stuff on the computer and my mom is computer illiterate so I don't have to worry about it too much.

you know....this pic is just egging me on :das

cause as he kisses your throat you lean back so that your hips are pressed against hisand you can begin to feel...........

Lucky you (and your mom) !! :roftl:

And you can begin to feeeeeeeeel.......................................what? :naughty:

I dont like the words in front of them :no::naughty:

No?

Omg ...

He's wearing The Kooks T-shirt. :eek:

Yes .. someone said it's a womans-shirt, that's why I post the picture... :roftl:

are you complaining?

or just trying to look innocent?

:naughty:

Uh .. not complaining .. not trying to look innocent ...

I just AM innocent :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky you (and your mom) !! :roftl:

And you can begin to feeeeeeeeel.......................................what? :naughty:

i'm pretty sure that if I answer that I will get into some trouble:naughty:

but I can tell you that his lips are soft against your own and as he lays you on the_________(idk, where are you?) and crawls over your body you can feel his hot steamy breath against your face. before you know it, your fingers are tangled in his hair and he lets out a small, childish giggle at your grin.

but I can tell you that his lips are soft against your own and as he lays you on the_________(idk, where are you?) and crawls over your body you can feel his hot steamy breath against your face. before you know it, your fingers are tangled in his hair and he lets out a small, childish giggle at your grin.

Omg, just shut up, please! :roftl:

:drool: I'm listening... :das:

hmmm McSteamy :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Omg, just shut up, please! :roftl:

i don't think I can....I'm on a roll now :naughty:

Mika's eyes light up when he laughs and he falls into another kiss. his hands begin an exploration and you find out things about yourself that you never even knew. you can feel the muscles in his arms as you trace your hands slowly up them. and you can feel the muscles in his legs as they rest heavily but comfortably against you.

Mika's eyes light up when he laughs and he falls into another kiss. his hands begin an exploration and you find out things about yourself that you never even knew. you can feel the muscles in his arms as you trace your hands slowly up them. and you can feel the muscles in his legs as they rest heavily but comfortably against you.

So it seems :shocked::blink::roftl:

:stretcher: I thiiiiiink you can continue...let's do the final round before I'm dead :mf_rosetinted: