Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think that's highly unlikely.. :blink:

it'd be nice though.. :fisch:

oh, yeah, violetta. generally meant. :wink2: since mika blogged about it, there'll be a whole new spoof genre flourishing now, trying to get his attention. :wink2: but only the original will last :mf_rosetinted:

Only the true originals will stand:punk:

Ok, I missed something and I didn't get the sheriff thing... but anyway, and I don't know why, I'm laughing!

Hm....

Hello Alice!

You didn’t happen to be the author of the wiki page did you?:wink2:

ok.

it was me who added “Touch my curls” featuring Mariah Carey and “Mummy look a dinosaur!” and some more.

the original article was already false,i just edited the tracks(partly) so that ppl could tell it's fake and also have a laugh.

i'm sorry.

i really love mika , i had no intention of being mean or upsetting him.

if you haven't seen the original one here it is:

fireshotcapture10sevenwrj4.png

oh dilek....i'm sure he laughed at it!:wub2:

you are amazing...you gave us the laugh we needed!:naughty:

know what? naughty mika is upset because he realized he's making us waiting too long!!!!:sneaky2: and fakes are round the corner to fill the empty space he's leaving behind....:wink2:

so please mika...this is another signal...HURRY UP!:naughty:

Dilek i used J&Y's names to post that comment a few months ago and he blogged about it too...Mika has a fine sense of humour and even if he felt a bit stung by it it's not your fault, the person who started it might feel that way, but not you...besides u were encouraged by us all...

BTW...HAPPY BDAY MIRO...;)

ok.

it was me who added “Touch my curls” featuring Mariah Carey and “Mummy look a dinosaur!” and some more.

the original article was already false,i just edited the tracks(partly) so that ppl could tell it's fake and also have a laugh.

i'm sorry.

you heartless hacker! :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

ok.

i'm sorry.

if you haven't seen the original one here it is:

fireshotcapture10sevenwrj4.png

Dilek, you did nothing wrong and don't need to apologise. All you did was take an (obviously) fake article, and 'embellish' it, which gave us all a good laugh.

Then the thing just spontaneously grew, we all added bits and bobs, and it gave everyone a lot of fun. Nobody had a bad intention, and if anything, what we did was good for Mika rather than bad.

The original article (with the fake info), as we saw by the posts that they made on the Big Brother forum, was believed by some 'non hardcore Mika fans'. Once we started editing it to make it so obviously ridiculous, they realised that it was all a hoax.

So, if anything, Mika should be grateful that we took a piece of info that some people had believed, and not only edited it to make it so absurd that noone else would believe it, but also contributed to its speedy deletion.

That's what I call a result :naughty:.

Bottomline: he owes us biiiiiiiig time :bleh:

Dilek i used J&Y's names to post that comment a few months ago and he blogged about it too...Mika has a fine sense of humour and even if he felt a bit stung by it it's not your fault, the person who started it might feel that way, but not you...besides u were encouraged by us all...

BTW...HAPPY BDAY MIRO...;)

Thank you :biggrin2:

Dilek, you did nothing wrong and don't need to apologise. All you did was take an (obviously) fake article, and 'embellish' it, which gave us all a good laugh.

Then the thing just spontaneously grew, we all added bits and bobs, and it gave everyone a lot of fun. Nobody had a bad intention, and if anything, what we did was good for Mika rather than bad.

The original article (with the fake info), as we saw by the posts that they made on the Big Brother forum, was believed by some 'non hardcore Mika fans'. Once we started editing it to make it so obviously ridiculous, they realised that it was all a hoax.

So, if anything, Mika should be grateful that we took a piece of info that some people had believed, and not only edited it to make it so absurd that noone else would believe it, but also contributed to its speedy deletion.

That's what I call a result :naughty:.

Bottomline: he owes us biiiiiiiig time :bleh:

I couldn't have said that better myself!:naughty:

Thank you :biggrin2:

Happy Birthday Miro !!:punk:

I couldn't have said that better myself!:naughty:

I thought that you'd agree :naughty:. The thing is, I do honestly think that we're right in seeing it this way.

When we read the first track listing we went :'hmmm, not likely', but when those people in the big bro forum read it they were all excited thinking that it was all real!

So really, our changes to it just made it all stand out as a joke, and it made the original article look so fake, that it could only be good for him.

Non issue :mf_rosetinted: