Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Miro !!:punk:

I thought that you'd agree :naughty:. The thing is, I do honestly think that we're right in seeing it this way.

When we read the first track listing we went :'hmmm, not likely', but when those people in the big bro forum read it they were all excited thinking that it was all real!

So really, our changes to it just made it all stand out as a joke, and it made the original article look so fake, that it could only be good for him.

Non issue :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you! :biggrin2:

Seven dirty words

The seven dirty words are seven English-language words that comedian George Carlin listed in his monologue "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television", released in 1972 on his album Class Clown. At the time, the words were generally considered highly inappropriate and unsuitable for use on the public airwaves in the United States, particularly on over-the-air television and AM/FM radio stations. Current practice is to allow the statement to stand but to bleep-censor the actual word

In 1972, comedian George Carlin was arrested for disturbing the peace when he performed the "Seven Dirty Words" routine at a show at Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1973, Carlin recorded a monologue known as "Filthy Words", which contained seven obscenities. The Pacifica radio station WBAI-FM broadcast it uncensored on October 30 of the same year. John Douglas, who was driving in the car with his son, heard the broadcast and complained to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) because he was unhappy his son had heard it.[1]

Following the lodging of the complaint, the FCC proceeded to ask Pacifica for a response, then issued a declaratory order upholding the complaint. No specific sanctions were included in the order, but WBAI was put on notice that "in the event subsequent complaints are received, the Commission will then decide whether it should utilize any of the available sanctions it has been granted by Congress."

Pacifica appealed this decision, which was overturned by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. The FCC in turn appealed to the Supreme Court, which ruled in favor of the FCC (see: FCC v. Pacifica Foundation 438 U.S. 726 (1978) and First Amendment Library entry on the case).[2]

This decision formally established indecency regulation in American broadcasting. In follow-up rulings, the Supreme Court clarified that the words might be acceptable under certain circumstances, particularly at times when children would not be expected to be in the audience.[3][4]

[edit] Seven Dirty Words

The words are:

I NEED A MOD TO TELL ME IF I CAN PRINT THE WORDS IN HERE (VERY BAD ONES!)...

Seven dirty words

The seven dirty words are seven English-language words that comedian George Carlin listed in his monologue "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television", released in 1972 on his album Class Clown. At the time, the words were generally considered highly inappropriate and unsuitable for use on the public airwaves in the United States, particularly on over-the-air television and AM/FM radio stations. Current practice is to allow the statement to stand but to bleep-censor the actual word

In 1972, comedian George Carlin was arrested for disturbing the peace when he performed the "Seven Dirty Words" routine at a show at Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1973, Carlin recorded a monologue known as "Filthy Words", which contained seven obscenities. The Pacifica radio station WBAI-FM broadcast it uncensored on October 30 of the same year. John Douglas, who was driving in the car with his son, heard the broadcast and complained to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) because he was unhappy his son had heard it.[1]

Following the lodging of the complaint, the FCC proceeded to ask Pacifica for a response, then issued a declaratory order upholding the complaint. No specific sanctions were included in the order, but WBAI was put on notice that "in the event subsequent complaints are received, the Commission will then decide whether it should utilize any of the available sanctions it has been granted by Congress."

Pacifica appealed this decision, which was overturned by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. The FCC in turn appealed to the Supreme Court, which ruled in favor of the FCC (see: FCC v. Pacifica Foundation 438 U.S. 726 (1978) and First Amendment Library entry on the case).[2]

This decision formally established indecency regulation in American broadcasting. In follow-up rulings, the Supreme Court clarified that the words might be acceptable under certain circumstances, particularly at times when children would not be expected to be in the audience.[3][4]

[edit] Seven Dirty Words

The words are:

TFP and :lmao: !!!

Prob is there are a few there saying this is idiot and taking it the wrong way...

Of course being an MFC inner joke only us identify it as a joke, others are taking it and commenting it as a serious issue....OH Lord! ;(

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed, but after Ingies post of the lyrics, there is a comment under the name Mika!!! saying "ha ha, very funny!"

Now it may or may not be him, but as it's more or less directly after the lyrics, and he can probably choose where he comments as he approves them, I'm thinking it just might be him.

So Ingie, congratulations, you finally got his attention ;-)

Edited by RAK1

Seven dirty words

[edit] Seven Dirty Words

The words are:

hmmm sorry willy wonka! :naughty:

no george carlin 7 dirty words here please! :naughty:

i heard that show before, it is very funny though

and of course, i follow this with the official mod smiley :thumb_yello:

I can't believe I'm heonly one who noticed, but after Ingies post of the lyrics, there is a comment under the name Mika!!! saying "ha ha, very funny!"

Now it may or may not be him, but as it's more or less directly after the lyrics, and he can probably choose where he comments as he approves them, I'm thinking it just might be him.

That's true! Do you think that's really Mika?

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed, but after Ingies post of the lyrics, there is a comment under the name Mika!!! saying "ha ha, very funny!"

omg, I just saw that now!

Maybe it is him! haha

Though it could just be someone who thought it as very funny, and meant that the comment was for mika by writing his name instead of there own....:naughty: That makes no sense but it does in my head.

It would be great if it was him acknowleging her comment though, I mean it is hilarious! :roftl:

That's true! Do you think that's really Mika?

Well considering where it's place, after Ingies comment, it couldn't have been posted by anyone outside, due to the fact this was the first batch approved.

So I would think so.

i don't think so...

he didn't sign it with Mxxx :naughty:

now the joke is on us... is it or isn't it mika?

It's got !!! at the end, which I would think is his attempt at being sarcastic.