Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

i don't think so...

he didn't sign it with Mxxx :naughty:

now the joke is on us... is it or isn't it mika?

We had it coming anyway... :naughty:

Well considering where it's place, after Ingies comment, it couldn't have been posted by anyone outside, due to the fact this was the first batch approved.

So I would think so.

But maybe that comment is about the blog and not the lyrics... I don't know. :boxed:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dilek....i'm sure he laughed at it!:wub2:

you are amazing...you gave us the laugh we needed!:naughty:

know what? naughty mika is upset because he realized he's making us waiting too long!!!!:sneaky2: and fakes are round the corner to fill the empty space he's leaving behind....

so please mika...this is another signal...HURRY UP!:naughty:

No one is upset with u dilek, not even Mika, we didn't start it, someone else did, we just added some fun to it....

uh really?

thank you! that made me feel better cause i really felt guilty when i saw the blog:emot-sad:

he sound a bit annoyed so i can't tell wheter he found it funny or got mad:blink:

anyway,from now on what happens here stays here,ok?:naughty:

I can't believe I'm the only one who noticed, but after Ingies post of the lyrics, there is a comment under the name Mika!!! saying "ha ha, very funny!"

Now it may or may not be him, but as it's more or less directly after the lyrics, and he can probably choose where he comments as he approves them, I'm thinking it just might be him.

So Ingie, congratulations, you finally got his attention ;-)

does that mean he's not angry?

if so :yay:

you know i really wub him and i don't want to upset him:wub2:

Is there a new blog? Mikasounds keeps crashing my internet.

Hi M4L

yes - a short one about the wiki pages not being real - quite humerous, and he's found a very appropriate cartoon to go with it :thumb_yello:

He says

"According to the online book of “truth” (aka Wikipedia), my new album is called “Seven Words” and features such outstanding songs such as “Mummy look a dinosaur!” and “Touch my curls” featuring Mariah Carey. HA! nice one. Amusing but totally false as most have probably guessed.

Mxx

FROM WIKIPEDIA;

Standard edition track listing

(All songs written by Mika unless otherwise stated).

1. “My Own Life in cartoon motion”(Mika) – 2:59

2. “Just Me and my devoted fans”(Mika, Eggy White) – 3:11

3. “My People” (Mika) – 3:01

4. “And it Rained and Rained” (Mika) - 3:57

5. “love Me or leave”(Mika) – 6:12

6. “Rehabilitation”(Mika) – 3:44

7. “Mummy, look a Dinasour!”(Mika) - 3:49

Cartoon copyright HOLBERT, in commemoration of George Carlin"

http://bp1.blogger.com/_SJP3Lr5NHA4/SG2Vm8OfiTI/AAAAAAAAEAI/ePgHijOJZKs/s1600-h/holbert.gif

I hope this link works for you :thumb_yello:

Hi M4L

yes - a short one about the wiki pages not being real - quite humerous, and he's found a very appropriate cartoon to go with it :thumb_yello:

He says

"According to the online book of “truth” (aka Wikipedia), my new album is called “Seven Words” and features such outstanding songs such as “Mummy look a dinosaur!” and “Touch my curls” featuring Mariah Carey. HA! nice one. Amusing but totally false as most have probably guessed.

Mxx

FROM WIKIPEDIA;

Standard edition track listing

(All songs written by Mika unless otherwise stated).

1. “My Own Life in cartoon motion”(Mika) – 2:59

2. “Just Me and my devoted fans”(Mika, Eggy White) – 3:11

3. “My People” (Mika) – 3:01

4. “And it Rained and Rained” (Mika) - 3:57

5. “love Me or leave”(Mika) – 6:12

6. “Rehabilitation”(Mika) – 3:44

7. “Mummy, look a Dinasour!”(Mika) - 3:49

Cartoon copyright HOLBERT, in commemoration of George Carlin"

http://bp1.blogger.com/_SJP3Lr5NHA4/SG2Vm8OfiTI/AAAAAAAAEAI/ePgHijOJZKs/s1600-h/holbert.gif

I hope this link works for you :thumb_yello:

:shocked: This is so sweet of you! :huglove:

It's magically working though now:blink::roftl: Thanks!! xox

does that mean he's not angry?

if so :yay:

you know i really wub him and i don't want to upset him:wub2:

Hi Dilek

I don't think he would have quoted so much from it if he was angry :thumb_yello:

And Mika enjoys this kind of joke - remember the one he told Graham Norton about the forged letter forbidding him to go to Monaco?:roftl:

We had it coming anyway... :naughty:

But maybe that comment is about the blog and not the lyrics... I don't know. :boxed:

It seems a bit odd someone signing themselves Mika, and putting that comment on about his blog, if they want people to think it's him!

Why would he say that about his own blog!

Doesn't make sense!

dilek, don't worry about it, i'm sure he found it funny!

but you got him to blog!!! :naughty:

i hope so,otherwise i'll be very upset:emot-sad::(actually i still feel bad about it and some comments on MS didn't help at all:boxed:

yeah we should look on the bright side:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It seems a bit odd someone signing themselves Mika, and putting that comment on about his blog, if they want people to think it's him!

Why would he say that about his own blog!

Doesn't make sense!

I know, I was just saying maybe that's not Mika.

Ok, now I really leave. Byeee!

Hi Dilek

I don't think he would have quoted so much from it if he was angry :thumb_yello:

And Mika enjoys this kind of joke - remember the one he told Graham Norton about the forged letter forbidding him to go to Monaco?:roftl:

actually, they played that episode of graham norton on tv last night.

seems like bbc canada have 20 episodes and they keep repeating the same ones. i think i've seen it 6 times since november :naughty: and his other appearance too.

Hi Dilek

Hi Nectar(yeah i lurk in the oldlings :naughty:))

i think you're right but still there is something with this blog makes me feel bad maybe it's some of the comments..idk

oh that letter joke was even funnier:roftl:

i hope so,otherwise i'll be very upset:emot-sad::(actually i still feel bad about it and some comments on MS didn't help at all:boxed:

:huglove:take no notice of the comments - they don't know all the circumstances:thumb_yello:

Hi Nectar(yeah i lurk in the oldlings :naughty:))

i think you're right but still there is something with this blog makes me feel bad maybe it's some of the comments..idk

oh that letter joke was even funnier:roftl:

Don't worry - you have owned up - which is more than the originator has done - and you weren't the only one, so none of the comments are directed at you personally. Anyone who takes offence is an idiot with no sense of humour. (Mika is not an idiot and has a sense of humour :thumb_yello:)

I am definitely off to bed now. Goodnight :bye:

Don't worry - you have owned up - which is more than the originator has done - and you weren't the only one, so none of the comments are directed at you personally. Anyone who takes offence is an idiot with no sense of humour. (Mika is not an idiot and has a sense of humour :thumb_yello:)

I am definitely off to bed now. Goodnight :bye:

aw thanks!

night!:bye:

btw i officially don't like that mari anymore, she spent all her credits on me:-/

Don't worry hun, we all backed you up on there.

I left another comment, which fingers crossed will get approved tomorrow, saying that it wasn't malicious, as did Sara before me, and that he mustn't think we are taking the micky out of him, as that isn't the case.

Don't worry hun, we all backed you up on there.

I left another comment, which fingers crossed will get approved tomorrow, saying that it wasn't malicious, as did Sara before me, and that he mustn't think we are taking the micky out of him, as that isn't the case.

aww thank you so much:huglove:

all i want him to know that it wasn't us who wrote the article first, but i couldn't explain it well in english,that's why i appreciate sara's comment on there.:wub2:

I thought that Ella is actually Gregs dog.

ooh right:)

btw...the wikipedia thing is getting funnier!

regge style???????? hehehe doesn't the MIKA who put a case agains MIKA do reggae music? MIKA vs MIKA LOL

ok.

it was me who added “Touch my curls” featuring Mariah Carey and “Mummy look a dinosaur!” and some more.

the original article was already false,i just edited the tracks(partly) so that ppl could tell it's fake and also have a laugh.

i'm sorry.

i really love mika , i had no intention of being mean or upsetting him.

if you haven't seen the original one here it is:

Dilek, of course I don't know (I am not Mika, luckily), but I don't see Mika as someone who goes into stuff he doesn't approve of. It would be such a waste of precious time. Moreover, he knows how eagerly each of his blog entries are awaited by his devoted fans. However random the topic, he can be sure that everyone is delighted to hear (or read) a bleep from him. He wouldn't reward anybody with this sort of attention as some sort of weird punishment. Nobody would get it that way. :naughty: I think if he was really totally pissed off by what he read, he would have just ignored it.

Or have you ever read a blog by him about how funny he finds the press being upset about him not coming out of the closet? :wink2: