Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Well, if he was upset, then definitely about the bleached dreadlocks bit. :mf_rosetinted:

Who wrote that? :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:I confessed about that right after I posted it

Btw, do we need to use these (picture below) for the new album then? :naughty: I swear that I ran into them TOTALLY by chance :roftl:

FireShotcapture13-SkullcandyRastaSm.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika never says anything straight out. You always have to read between the lines. His lukewarm use of the word "amusing" makes me think he actually wasn't amused.

It's a huge leap to say he was pissed off though.

And do you know what? I don't care that much. It amused us at the time, and anyway we didn't start it.

yes, he wasn't amused at all, the way I see it. but like I posted, it was not smt mfc started and it was just some kinda parody even in the first place.

I understand he may be worried false news circulate, but it's not the first time it happens and once clarified it's just a fake page, that may be the end of it.

yes, he wasn't amused at all, the way I see it. but like I posted, it was not smt mfc started and it was just some kinda parody even in the first place.

I understand he may be worried false news circulate, but it's not the first time it happens and once clarified it's just a fake page, that may be the end of it.

I think that his problem is the opposite: he's worried that true news may circulate :roftl:

Is that a new blog, or am I behind as usual?

it is!! :punk::punk:

Omg..he looks as if he hasn't been sleeping for a few months :shocked: he looks SO exhausted...and tired :wub2: I love it!! and it looks like his hairdresser has died :lmfao:

New pocahontas blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no WW,it's just mika with a "wicked" hairdo:mf_rosetinted:

jk.

Man,he looks tired. Both him and Greg!

mah! i think he just woke up at 2 in the afternoon,which has the same effects on you as being tired:naughty:

it looks like his hairdresser has died :lmfao:

:roftl::naughty::roftl:

Yeah it looks like he has been out in a very strong wind......and a bit unshaven too. :naughty:

a bit much... :blink:

in bad shape, but it's good to see the man's face again. :blush-anim-cl:

no no WW,it's just mika with a "wicked" hairdo:mf_rosetinted:

jk.

mah! i think he just woke up at 2 in the afternoon,which has the same effects on you as being tired:naughty:

I think he has slept about 2 hours alltogether :naughty: