Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Don't worry Rose, you can go back to your happy clappy stuff, for rude comments, he has me.

TBH Babs, I'm in a right grumpy mood at the moment, so I figured it wouldn't do him any harm to get a grumpy comment from me for once.

Like I said, it keeps him on his toes:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or he's going au naturale. No need to waste time impressing the walls of the studio with curly locks, amirite? :surfing:

Good to see you! Haven't spoken in aaaages :punk:. Anyway re the hair, I think that this texture and stickiness is not very 'naturale' , more along the lines of 'chemichale' :crybaby:

But I do wish that he generally didn't feel the need to impress anyone or anything with curly locks :bleh:

Why Ô why can't i multiplequote???

When Ô when will i learn??

I was gonna say that :roftl:

todas as tags [] tem que estar fechadas [.quote] no começo e sem o ponto que eu coloquei e
no final de cada uma que vc estiver citando

To that I will add that, if you 'bold' something and the '[' or ']' also gets bolded by accident, it won't work either :thumb_yello:.

No, it's the new " dragged through a hedge backwards look". Soon everyone will have it!

Yeah, something like that. :naughty: And I blooming hope not!!

TBH Babs, I'm in a right grumpy mood at the moment, so I figured it wouldn't do him any harm to get a grumpy comment from me for once.

Like I said, it keeps him on his toes:naughty:

I don't think he gives a flying **** what we say anyway. Well I wouldn't in his position.

I don't think he gives a flying **** what we say anyway. Well I wouldn't in his position.

Funnily enough, I put in the comment that he would probably ignore it anyway.

I didn't realise there was a change in chickens throughout the years :naughty:

Well, you never know what they will try and pass for chicken nowadays...when I was younger, a chicken was a proper chicken!

Now everything is that fake pretend cr@p :roftl:

And crap is what I am posting, I'm too tired and have an early morning ,so I shall leave you. :naughty: Good night!

Well, you never know what they will try and pass for chicken nowadays...when I was younger, a chicken was a proper chicken!

Now everything is that fake pretend cr@p :roftl:

And crap is what I am posting, I'm too tired and have an early morning ,so I shall leave you. :naughty: Good night!

That's true. Maybe Mika's chicken her is pretend crap as well :shocked:

Goodniiiight x x

I Seem to have missed Dilek feeling the sharp end of a stick.. Don't worry about people who can't take a joke.. I'm 100% sure Mika giggled like a ringtone over it. :wink2:

And, this Mika !!! person writing "hahaha so funny" = Not Mika (imo). He'd do a big capital "LOL" :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: