Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

I do too everyone was waiting for this...and he mentionned SB next round so maybe there's a new blog coming out soon...;)

Lena how cold is in Russia now??

Russia huge! In my region now it is not so cold, - 15С... But I love, When up to a minus 10. Warm without a cap)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: rose? in a bad mood? i don't believe it! you ok?

I'm a bit down at the moment, things are a little strained at the present time. Let things get on top of me a bit.

Might be better when I get to my friends house, give me a bit of room to breathe.

someone needs a hug :huglove:

Thanks, I needed that.

Back at you ;-)

I might put on another comment, apologising for being a bit narky. Don't want him to think I'm getting stroppy with him, it's just everything else.

Thanks, I needed that.

Back at you ;-)

I might put on another comment, apologising for being a bit narky. Don't want him to think I'm getting stroppy with him, it's just everything else.

i wouldn't worry about it... he probably doesn't read what we write :naughty:

Thank you ;-)

G, I suspect you are right, be nice if he could give us a sign that he did read the odd one though.

He did once.

The fan comment her posted about "It was worth a try" I think it was in the peanut man post :wink2:

Besides, he knows we're all human. He's very understanding that way and I think I saw him on google earth walking to your place to give you a BIG bare hug just a moment ago :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

Oh and HIIII KELZY! :poke:

He did once.

The fan comment her posted about "It was worth a try" I think it was in the peanut man post :wink2:

Besides, he knows we're all human. He's very understanding that way and I think I saw him on google earth walking to your place to give you a BIG bare hug just a moment ago :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

Oh and HIIII KELZY! :poke:

When he's done with Rose I hope he google earths me. :naughty:

Oh HIIIII LIYONAH!!!!!! :snog:

Thank you ;-)

G, I suspect you are right, be nice if he could give us a sign that he did read the odd one though.

you know what... he does read some. i suggested to him that we send him questions and he answers them... and he did the week after :naughty:

i forgot about that... wow. having an oldling moment and i'm not an oldling! (well ok, i am, but i am in denial)

He's very understanding that way and I think I saw him on google earth walking to your place to give you a BIG bare hug just a moment ago :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

A BARE hug? :shocked:

Not just a BEAR hug? Oh, Rose you are in for quite a

special treat, I think! :naughty:

lol i've google earth my friend in texas before... she has a lovely pool! :naughty:

:roftl: I do that too. I googled earth'd my house when it first came out, but my car wasn't out front like normal, so I searched around town to find myself. But I still haven't found my car. :naughty:

And I love street view.

:roftl::roftl: i didn't even notice that!

well... that should cheer up rose in a minute!

better get ready for it!!

And the queue starts here.

Right now, I'd be happy with either.

Bob Ross isn't doing it for me tonight, and he usually chills me right out!

I could do with a nice Mika hug.

When he's done with Rose I hope he google earths me. :naughty:

Oh HIIIII LIYONAH!!!!!! :snog:

LOL nah, he knows if his mother walks in while he's google-earthing you, he runs the risk of getting a smacked bottom :das:

LOL oops :naughty:

But you'll never be able to tell if it was a genuine mistake or a pun :naughty:

LOL nah, he knows if his mother walks in while he's google-earthing you, he runs the risk of getting a smacked bottom :das:

LOL oops :naughty:

But you'll never be able to tell if it was a genuine mistake or a pun :naughty:

true true... but just for that, you should go here right now! :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17080&page=102&highlight=naughty+corner