Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

LOL nah, he knows if his mother walks in while he's google-earthing you, he runs the risk of getting a smacked bottom :das:

HAHAHA! And the problem with that is???

I'll just google earth him instead. suss.gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true true... but just for that, you should go here right now! :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17080&page=102&highlight=naughty+corner

Now THAT'S somewhere I haven't been to in quite a while! LOL!

Remember when you, me and Caz where the top 3 posters?

Ha ha, and it wasn't so long ago!

Goodmorning everyone:punk:

Funny to see that to google-earth is a verb......!:blink::naughty:

I will play one game of Tetris before getting the 2 youngest girls out of bed, oldest daughter has already left for school.

Talk to you later, bye!:punk:

( edit: hihihi: you can tell I am not quit awake yet! I thought I was posting at the Oldlings, ha! Wanted to re-read my post, couldn't find it there.....stupid me.......bye!)

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

HAHAHA! And the problem with that is???

I'll just google earth him instead. suss.gif

Alright then, you google earth him yourself, I'll spank him MYself :das:

( edit: hihihi: you can tell I am not quit awake yet! I thought I was posting at the Oldlings, ha! Wanted to re-read my post, couldn't find it there.....stupid me.......bye!)

:roftl::roftl:

:naughty: Hello there!

Wow a new blog he is fast !

I love Pocahontas :wub2:

And why is everyone judging his hair ?:naughty::roftl:

Ummm.. Because his hair is more frizz, and less Wiz than usual.

Alright then, you google earth him yourself, I'll spank him MYself :das:

And I can watch with L.A. Live Cam.

And why is everyone judging his hair ?:naughty::roftl:

His hair is :wub2:cutest I've ever seen!:blush-anim-cl:

A web cam, wow!:shocked:

I clicked on it now and it was no sight of a human being and the streetlights was on, maybe because it’s 3.41 am but this was really fun.

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

I love the internet and I’m old enough show enthusiasm over this kind of things without putting my image at risk!:biggrin2:

He looks like Bob Geldof towards the end of Live Aid. :boxed:

Ok, slightly more dashing, I agree :naughty:

Surely, I'm not the only person who thinks he looks like Tim Burtons twin brother?

He's the spitting image!

And for the record, I like Tim Burton, he kind of cute.

Live cam eeeeh???

:snog: *gets all smoochie*

Looking smexier than usual today Melzy, have you lost weight? Have you done something with your hair? Nothing? Oh well you're just EXTRAVAGENT anyways, it's natural, so prettyful!

Have I told you I :wub2: you

lately?

Because I do!

*starts swimming over to your place to get a looksee :surfing:

Considerably more frizzy...it looks like what we call 'cardado' in Spanish.:roftl: Let me tell you, that rage finished in the 70's...

did mika had a dynamite with his tea?

Hehe...It does look like that doesn't it?

OMG I love his hair

Uhm :blink: You do?

His hair is cutest I've ever seen!

A web cam, wow!

I clicked on it now and it was no sight of a human being and the streetlights was on, maybe because it’s 3.41 am but this was really fun.

Thanks!

I love the internet and I’m old enough show enthusiasm over this kind of things without putting my image at risk!

What, Sienna, you love it as well? :crybaby:

Anyway, to all those mentioning the webcam: that is a fantastic idea :mf_lustslow: All we need is for M and Greg to set up a webcam in the studio....and we can do real time surveill..er..I mean communicating :roftl:.

Surely, I'm not the only person who thinks he looks like Tim Burtons twin brother?

He's the spitting image!

And for the record, I like Tim Burton, he kind of cute.

Finallyyyyyyyyyyy!! Rose, I love you. This post made my day :naughty:.

Yes there is a smidgeon of Tim Burton in there, or maybe even a bit of Helena Bonham-Carter

Now, that is just mean :sneaky2:

He looks like Bob Geldof towards the end of Live Aid. :boxed

Ok, slightly more dashing, I agree :naughty

Hahaha!! He does have BG hair!! Maybe he'll get a group of musicians together to help get us all out of this recession. :naughty:

A web cam, wow!:shocked

Thanks!:thumb_yello

I love the internet and I’m old enough show enthusiasm over this kind of things without putting my image at risk!:biggrin2

I love live cams. I don't know why I didn't mention this sooner.. I love the African Jungle Live Cams - watching the animals.. Anyway, things should get interesting on it soon. 6am their time probably. People will start walking. And, there are live cams all around the world. There's no reason why we can't stalk... I mean "view" particular people in particular locations. :naughty:

I am so glad to discover I am not the only one who google-earths and webcams everyone :roftl

I thought I was weird and borderline stalkerish! Phew :naughty

Oh, you're safe. There's alot of weirdos here. :roftl:

Live cam eeeeh???

:snog*gets all smoochie*

Looking smexier than usual today Melzy, have you lost weight? Have you done something with your hair? Nothing? Oh well you're just EXTRAVAGENT anyways, it's natural, so prettyful!

Have I told you I :wub2 you

lately?

Because I do!

*starts swimming over to your place to get a looksee :surfing

Va Va Vooom!!! Aww, thanks. So far from the truth, darling.. :wub2: you too.

*throws a life-jacket at you*

Yes there is a smidgeon of Tim Burton in there, or maybe even a bit of Helena Bonham-Carter :naughty

Quote of the day!!!!!!! :lmao:

Considerably more frizzy...it looks like what we call 'cardado' in Spanish.:roftl Let me tell you, that rage finished in the 70's...

It must be en vogue again. :naughty:

Anyway, to all those mentioning the webcam: that is a fantastic idea :mf_lustslow All we need is for M and Greg to set up a webcam in the studio....and we can do real time surveill..er..I mean communicating :roftl.

Oh! Great thinking! We can get some nose picker screencaps! :mf_lustslow:

Edited by Kelzy

Goodmorning everyone:punk:

:roftl:

screenshot_41-1.png ..........2uqbos5.jpg

awwww my heroes:wub2:

anyway i want to thank to mika for giving me the right pic i needed to use as my avatar with my new user title:roftl: