Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Va Va Vooom!!! Aww, thanks. So far from the truth, darling.. :wub2: you too.

*throws a life-jacket at you*

At me?

Aaah! *drowns under the weight of life jacket*

You know, I've been so sad lately that I haven't been eating right!

Yesterday I ate nothing at all until dinner and today I had three tastless crackers that dried my throat, some potato chips and lasagnia for dinner.

That was it.

No enthusiasm really, apparently it's going around. Do you have that there too Kelzy?

And those things are SO the truth!

Except the weight thing, weight's just a number, i was just including all matter of stupid cliched lines ;)

I think you're very prettifull :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

screenshot_41-1.png ..........2uqbos5.jpg

Caz!!!! :crybaby: this is hilarious *wiping tears of laughter*

Btw- Doesn't he also look a bit like Edward Scisorhands? I know that that was also Johnny Depp so he would, but still...

Anyway, things should get interesting on it soon. 6am their time probably. People will start walking. And, there are live cams all around the world. There's no reason why we can't stalk... I mean "view" particular people in particular locations. :naughty:

Oh! Great thinking! We get get some nose picker screencaps!

Have I mentioned lately that I love your 'vision'? :naughty:

anyway i want to thank to mika for giving me the right pic i needed to use as my avatar with my new user title:roftl:

And yours too :roftl:

In all seriousness now,I really want to stress this point:

There are so many amazingly bright, talented and funny people on this site, that it's shocking.

I was chatting to someone once who said that MFC'ers were not your average pop fan, that they are far far more than that, even if many 'outsiders' may not realise it. I agree.

Caz!!!! :crybaby: this is hilarious *wiping tears of laughter*

Btw- Doesn't he also look a bit like Edward Scisorhands? I know that that was also Johnny Depp so he would, but still...

In all seriousness now,I really want to stress this point:

There are so many amazingly bright, talented and funny people on this site, that it's shocking.

I was chatting to someone once who said that MFC'ers were not your average pop fan, that they are far far more than that, even if many 'outsiders' may not realise it. I agree.

:roftl::roftl: But is IS edward scizzor hands AND johnny depp sari !! ... what do you mean !? :roftl: ....as soon as i saw the blog my visuals were mika's hands as scissors :shocked::roftl:

get back in the naughty corner and DON'T LEAVE without permission

missy moo!!!

But , but , but .... *baby voice* .... you have to admit the hair is uncanny ?? :no: ... and if i have to stay there , fweddiekins has to aswell .... :tears:

Fweddie has been passing plates of testicles round the oldlings :tears: *points*

But , but , but .... *baby voice* .... you have to admit the hair is uncanny ?? :no: ... and if i have to stay there , fweddiekins has to aswell .... :tears:

Fweddie has been passing plates of testicles round the oldlings :tears: *points*

his hair is kinda .... pouffy! :naughty:

and don't worry about freddie, i have alerted all mods and admin to keep an eye on that bad boy :sneaky2:

:roftl:But is IS edward scizzor hands AND johnny depp sari !! ... what do you mean !? ....as soon as i saw the blog my visuals were mika's hands as scissors :roftl:

:shocked::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I must be on a different planet!! Hahaha!! Oh dear :naughty:. There is nothing that I can say to fix it, is there? I will just crawl into my hole hehehe.

But I agree that it's uncanny!!! Maybe Mika has been watching some movies in the studio lately and thought he'd have a go at it :roftl:

Hopefully, a bout of super-creativity :insane:

Could be one of those little lights hanging from the ceiling 'touching his curls' :naughty:

First one would be great and I hope that's exactly what hapenned to his hair. But I have to admit second one would be much funnier! :roftl:

Oohhh, we needed a recent pic, he's sooo beautiful even with that mess on his head! :wub2:

Recording is not an excuse to not do your hair.:naughty:

Problem here being: I think that he has done it :roftl:

Being on a break is, I don't get dressed or shower on non-exam days

:shocked: You whattt?? :naughty: Dirty little thing, we are :bleh:

Where is Ingie when you need her ?

So what are you doing here exactly? I thought that 'Mika Fan Club' had been removed from your interests :roftl: